View Poll Results: Who will be the Jets Offensive Gamebreaker?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sanchize

2 10.00%
  • Jones

0 0%
  • Greene

7 35.00%
  • Cotch

0 0%
  • Edwards

9 45.00%
  • Smith

2 10.00%
  • Keller

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%

Thread: Who will be the Jets Offensive Gamebreaker?

All League
    Charter JI Member

Who will be the Jets Offensive Gamebreaker?

My bet is on Edwards.

I just got a feeling he's gonna make some big plays down field like the first Miami game.

I think the Colts secondary is vulenerable and they'll sell out quickly to the run leaving Edwards one on one....and this time he'll actually catch the ball.

Poll coming soon.

The dome has a fast track, so [B]Beware the Clown.[/B]

Veteran
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;3472027]My bet is on Edwards.

I just got a feeling he's gonna make some big plays down field like the first Miami game.

I think the Colts secondary is vulenerable and they'll sell out quickly to the run leaving Edwards one on one....and this time he'll actually catch the ball.

Poll coming soon.[/QUOTE]

I am very much with you on this. Nobody is expecting a real Jets passing game, so when those 2 or 3 Edwards deep routes come tomorrow, and he gets a hold of one finally, it could make a huge difference!!!

But don't count out Cotchery, either.......!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x0leGgnvM0[/url]

Copy this play, get Braylon in motion before the snap and have him outjump a safety in cover 2. Then pray he catches the ball. :yes:

edwards had sure or near sure td passes thrown to him the past two games. he's bound to catch one.

+1

With safeties in the box to help stop the run, the Colts CBs will be vulnerable especially if this guy (below) can't play...and Edwards had a decent Chargers game to build on. No wind conditions in the dome, I can see a bomb to Braylon but hopefully he won't lose this one in the lights.

[QUOTE]Colts going without starting cornerback?

By Mark J. Miller
    Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:20 am EST

“When the Indianapolis Colts go up against the New York Jets this weekend in the AFC championship game, it's looking like the Colts will be slightly shorthanded.

The New York Post is reporting that the Colts will be without starting cornerback Jerraud Powers, who reportedly hurt a foot in last weekend's win over the Baltimore Ravens. Powers, a rookie, didn't work out on Wednesday.

If Powers can't play, the team will apparently turn to an undrafted rookie, Jacob Lacey(notes), to fill in. But don't worry, Colts fans, Lacey isn't exactly inexperienced. He was in all 16 of the Colts' regular-season games and started nine of those.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    I'm feeling edwards too. He's gonna have atleast to massive PA passes that will make the difference for us in this game.

If we win....it'll be Greene again. Lets be realistic