Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When is the last time you punched someone?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

When is the last time you punched someone?

The fight club starting SAR vs Dimitri.

and why?

The last time I punched someone was back in the first desert war... I was 19. He was taking advantage of his position and was prejudice to me. He constantly mocked me and made fun of my accent, but I found a solution to that problem... my fist on his nose!
    Last edited by 82nd Airborne; 03-09-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I punched someone I got jumped by three russian dudes about a year ago. I punched them more than they punched me :D Was fun.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SuidAkrA;3472871]Last time I punched someone I got jumped by three russian dudes about a year ago. I punched them more than they punched me :D Was fun.[/QUOTE]

Are you a boxer or black belt?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3472875]Are you a boxer or black belt?[/QUOTE]

Nah, just a big dude who wasn't always so big and grew up in a really ****ty neighborhood.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was down the Shore this summer, and this little giudette chick thought I was taking her Jaegerbombs, so I jacked her right in her suckhole.

just kidding:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last year, hockey game. There are no laws in a hockey game, only penalties.

I made a save, guy came crashing the net, "lost" an edge, and went into me hard, blades first. Ref didn't make the appropriate call, so I took matters into my own hands. Blocker to back of the helmet gave him a nasty headache. He stayed away from the crease for the rest of the game. :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3472918]Last year, hockey game. There are no laws in a hockey game, only penalties.

I made a save, guy came crashing the net, "lost" an edge, and went into me hard, blades first. Ref didn't make the appropriate call, so I took matters into my own hands. Blocker to back of the helmet gave him a nasty headache. He stayed away from the crease for the rest of the game. :yes:[/QUOTE]

You get a penalty? I play in a rec(beer) league and that would have cost me a game!!! My league is no-check, Was the ref not looking or is your league checking?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;3472927]You get a penalty? I play in a rec(beer) league and that would have cost me a game!!! My league is no-check, Was the ref not looking or is your league checking?[/QUOTE]

No penalty. NCAA hockey is a beautiful, dirty thing. Ref told me to let him police the game. I told him it would be nice if he started.
    Last edited by Crease29; 01-22-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3472918]Last year, hockey game. There are no laws in a hockey game, only penalties.

I made a save, guy came crashing the net, "lost" an edge, and went into me hard, blades first. Ref didn't make the appropriate call, so I took matters into my own hands. Blocker to back of the helmet gave him a nasty headache. He stayed away from the crease for the rest of the game. :yes:[/QUOTE]
    Just like me. Except I was playing soccer. A dude was faking an injury so I scratched his eyes out.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3473616]Just like me. Except [B]I was playing soccer. A dude was faking an injury[/B] so I scratched his eyes out.[/QUOTE]

YEAH RIGHT!

:D

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

what college do you play for man?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Connected beautifully.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to class and this lil' fella try to het me...I pick him up and go boom ona grond...
    Last edited by Peebag; 03-16-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3473616]Just like me. Except I was playing soccer[/QUOTE]

where I fell asleep :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nj2socaljetsfan;3473636]what college do you play for man?[/QUOTE]

Cornell.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3473616]Just like me. Except I was playing soccer. A dude was faking an injury so I scratched his eyes out.[/QUOTE]

You're the Zinedine Zidane of JI.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3473851]Cornell.[/QUOTE]

It aint no LOVE STORY!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3473923]It aint no LOVE STORY![/QUOTE]

You know, I've never read the book or seen the movie, but I do enjoy when the pep band plays the theme song of the movie when Harvard takes the ice before the 1st and 2nd periods.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3473927]You know, I've never read the book or seen the movie, but I do enjoy when the pep band plays the theme song of the movie when Harvard takes the ice before the 1st and 2nd periods.[/QUOTE]

My sister went to Cornell in the mid to late 80's and got me a tee shirt that said that.

She explained the reference etc....

Go BIG RED!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Middle school, 7th grade I think.

Last year though me and my roommate got in a drunken fight over a starbust, kinda kidding at first but it quickly escalated. He ended up getting put through our crappy dorm wall, and I ended up getting choked. No fists thrown though. Were still best friends.