Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When is the last time you punched someone?

just noticed this thread. For me it was back in 1986... I was mid 20's and still single but in a relationship that I wanted to go places. Unfortunately there was this other guy too who had the same intentions who had been seeing her as long as I had. Now I am not a fighter by any means... always talked my way out of conflicts and used my cleverness and brains to get what I want... can count the number of serious fights I've had in my life on one hand. Anyway... one morning, she wasn't home and I just knew damned well where to find her and paid a little visit to find her car parked out front of his garden apartment. Banged on the door and the dude answered and he got a fist immediately square in the face. He grabbed my head and neck while I punched the sh*t out of the left side of his face and head until he pushed away. All while she watched. Took her back to her parents house and she knew it was going to be decision time. Later that day he called her to tell her he had to go to LIJ with a concussion. He whined to her: "but he [B][I]hit[/I][/B] me" :rolleyes:. That was the moment where she knew which guy was the right one for her. Plus she begged him not to press charges and he didn't thinking that he could still win her. Been married now for going on 23 years. Funny, but despite all the charm, intellect, fun... the magic moment was a primal male battle to win. Funny how things turn out. Sometimes acting on impulse is the right thing to do.

My prize:

[IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/greenhanzo/angelina/black8-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/greenhanzo/angelina/img11-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Dcat; 03-13-2010 at 12:30 PM.

I duno' I don't want to sound like 'that guy'. You know? The guy that has to proclaim how tough he is or how much he fights.
    I would say 1-2 a year for me but I keep hooligan company.
    Sica ya' asked, This military f*ck last summer thought it would be a good idea to start running' his mouth to my friend Mark while we smoked a cigarette and talked while sitting on our Harleys at closing time at one of the rock/biker clubs down town. Now, my friend Mark is a good 6'3" 220lbs and I don't look like a punk so I'm just baffled that these guys didn't pick someone else to start with. As a matter of fact, I ask the guy doing most the talking why would he pick the biggest guy here to start a fight with. I told him to just keep walkin' and forget about all this before it get outa' hand. Well, I opened my mouth so I become the focus of these beer logged soldiers now.
    Him-"Howsa' bout' I take you around the back and beat the sh*t outa you?"
    Me-"We don't need to go on a date. Lets just do it right here."
    This is when he lets me know my friend and I are out numbered 2 to 8 and thats when I tell him that every bouncer on this block is my friend and he may want to recalculate his adavantage....
    He spits on my Harley. Yep, the P.O.S. looks me right in the eye and spits on my bike. You might as well slap my wife.
    I went ballistic, took the high ground and beat his a$$. I shoved the guy over my buddy's bagger and no sooner did his butt cheeks hit the than I landed a right cross on the bridge of his nose. His friends that were running at the mouth with him the whole time disappeared and the guy was hauled off to jail after my bouncer friends said he hit me first.
    Theres more to the story that happened the next weekend but I'll wait to see if anyone cares first.
    Last edited by Greaser; 03-10-2010 at 11:08 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Greaser;3521014]I duno' I don't want to sound like 'that guy'. You know? The guy that has to proclaim how tough he is or how much he fights.
    Sica ya' asked, This military f*ck last summer thought it would be a good idea to start running' his mouth to my friend Mark while we smoked a cigarette and talked while sitting on our Harleys at closing time at one of the rock/biker clubs down town. Now, my friend Mark is a good 6'3" 220lbs and I don't look like a punk so I'm just baffled that these guys didn't pick someone else to start with. As a matter of fact, I ask the guy doing most the talking why would he pick the biggest guy here to start a fight with. I told him to just keep walkin' and forget about all this before it get outa' hand. Well, I opened my mouth so I become the focus of these beer logged soldiers now.
    This is when he lets me know my friend and I are out numbered 2 to 8 and thats when I tell him that every bouncer on this block is my friend and he may want to recalculate his adavantage....
    He spits on my Harley. Yep, the P.O.S. looks me right in the eye and spits on my bike. You might as well slap my wife.
    I went ballistic, took the high ground and beat his a$$. I shoved the guy over my buddy's bagger and no sooner did his butt cheeks hit the than I landed a right cross on the bridge of his nose. His friends that were running at the mouth with him the whole time disappeared and the guy was hauled off to jail after my bouncer friends said he hit me first.
    Theres more to the story that happened the next weekend but I'll wait to see if anyone cares first.[/QUOTE]

We do care, group hug?

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Greaser;3521014]I duno' I don't want to sound like 'that guy'. You know? The guy that has to proclaim how tough he is or how much he fights.
    Theres more to the story that happened the next weekend but I'll wait to see if anyone cares first.[/QUOTE]
    swell start, so you had bouncers lie to run some soldiers off to jail :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    The only time I really hit someone hard in my life was in college. This thug we knew came up to me and another guy I knew, put a gun in my face and told me "fight him or I shoot you". I knew this thug's history and knew I had no choice.

The fight started slow, but he caught me with a shot on the chin and I think the fear and anger elevated me. I knocked him out with the next shot. The thug congratulated me, laughed and walked away. I helped the guy up. I may have never felt worse.

[QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3521059]We do care, group hug?

:D[/QUOTE]

I'll pass thanks. Too funny :D

[QUOTE=jetswin;3521068]swell start, so you had bouncers lie to run some soldiers off to jail :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Dude c'mon...he spit on my BIKE! Gimme a F'en break.

Now that I think about it NO the lie was meant to keep me out of jail. Don't you think he deserved what he got?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Greaser;3521073][B]I'll pass thanks[/B]. Too funny :D[/QUOTE]

Dont worry man, were all no homo

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Greaser;3521077]Dude c'mon...he spit on my BIKE! Gimme a F'en break.
    [/QUOTE]

Oh you "Harley guys"...you're so stinkin' adorable. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Greaser;3521077]Dude c'mon...he spit on my BIKE! Gimme a F'en break.

Now that I think about it NO the lie was meant to keep me out of jail. Don't you think he deserved what he got?[/QUOTE]
    I don't know, soldiers are pretty stressed these days, a couple of them getting hammered and blowin' off steam should be given a little leeway. I understand about your love of your bike and respect that, but you probably could have diffused that situation. I guess in war time I'd just give a soldier a break. That being said, neither of you guys should have had to worry about jail, it sucks it came down to you or him.

[QUOTE=jetswin;3521083]I don't know, soldiers are pretty stressed these days, a couple of them getting hammered and blowin' off steam should be given a little leeway. I understand about your love of your bike and respect that, but you probably could have diffused that situation. I guess in war time I'd just give a soldier a break. That being said, neither of you guys should have had to worry about jail, it sucks it came down to you or him.[/QUOTE]

No doubt, I've had that thought myself. It just gets old after a while.
    Last edited by Greaser; 03-10-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3521082]Oh you "Harley guys"...you're so stinkin' adorable. :D[/QUOTE]

Plumber, you know the difference between a Biker and a vacuum cleaner?...

Position of the dirtbag!

:D I keed

I ride a BMW R1200 GS

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3521082]Oh you "Harley guys"...you're so stinkin' adorable. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm a motorcycle guy. I like most bikes but the nostalgia of Harley is my favorite.

My buddy owns a chopper shop here in town called G&L choppers. He makes bobbers from old Yamaha parallel twins. Pretty sick stuff for under $7k. Check it out if you're into the old school look.

[url]http://www.freewebs.com/glchoppers/[/url]

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hKkYZ9GWzKA/SxNopIr-vxI/AAAAAAAAEBI/Sf8OaiMziL4/s400/GandL.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3521094]

I ride a BMW R1200 GS[/QUOTE]

Love those. If I had a big collection I'd like to have one. Great Touring Bike!
    Last edited by Greaser; 03-10-2010 at 12:20 PM.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3472918] He stayed away from [B]the crease [/B]for the rest of the game. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I see what u did there.;)

Got my ass kicked when I was 13.

It was a middle school/high school, rivalry thing.

Those 4 years spanning from 13 to 17 really make a difference physically.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Greaser;3521101]I'm a motorcycle guy. I like most bikes but the nostalgia of Harley is my favorite.

My buddy owns a chopper shop here in town called G&L choppers. He makes bobbers from old Yamaha parallel twins. Pretty sick stuff for under $7k. Check it out if you're into the old school look.

[url]http://www.freewebs.com/glchoppers/[/url]

[/QUOTE]

I was bustin' chops, lol.

I like the 83 CB750 chop on that site! Looks like it should be impossible for it to run...appears to be missing most of it's parts. Very cool :yes:
    [IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/glchoppers/gldropseat2.jpg[/IMG]

I just picked up an 88 Honda SuperMagna with 6k on it for 3 grand(in my sig below). Now, I'm just waiting for this long Western NY winter to finally break so I can tear it up.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 03-10-2010 at 12:30 PM.

duplicate post please delete.

thanks in advance

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3521109] Now, I'm just waiting for this long Western NY winter to finally break so I can tear it up.[/QUOTE]

I know, tell me about it. Have you seen my status?

Ride smart bud, see ya' around. :)

All League
    Few months ago....a crazy drunken homeless guy kept calling 911 because he wanted to go to the hospital, basically just for a nap in a bed and a meal (your tax dollars at work). Happens all the time, the problem was he is an arsehole and kept getting tossed from the hospital for acting like a, well, a crazy drunken homeless guy. The third time he called us that day we had enough and weren't going to take him to a hospital and told him he needed to either stop being an arsehole or figure out another plan. He didn't like that and jumped up at the Lt. on the truck, so I belted him and layed him out.

Satisfaction is a job well done.

All League

I'm pretty sure I saw this exact scene in a movie....

You're such a tough guy, greaser....:cool:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3521145]Few months ago....a crazy drunken homeless guy kept calling 911 because he wanted to go to the hospital, basically just for a nap in a bed and a meal (your tax dollars at work). Happens all the time, the problem was he is an arsehole and kept getting tossed from the hospital for acting like a, well, a crazy drunken homeless guy. The third time he called us that day we had enough and weren't going to take him to a hospital and told him he needed to either stop being an arsehole or figure out another plan. [B]He didn't like that and jumped up at the Lt. on the truck, so I belted him and layed him out.[/B]Satisfaction is a job well done.[/QUOTE]

Did he get admitted after that?