Thread: MIAMI DOLPHINS FAN ROOTING FOR THE JETS!!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS FAN ROOTING FOR THE JETS!!!!

HI FOLKS!!!

Believe it or not, this Phins Phan has decided to back the Jets. The Colts simply aren't that good, we beat the hell out of them and our lousy secondary couldn't stop Manning (along with some bad officiating).

Regardless of them pulling the starters in your win VS it just shows that they lack depth. I truly think the Jets look like they have gelled at just the right time. They can take the Colts.

As Sports Illustrated so clearly pointed out, the Refs gave NO the win against the Dolphins , so there's a bit of bad taste there.

And I BS you not....the Jets plain and simple lookl like the best team remaining. Their motor runs a full 60 mins, and both sides of the ball are playing great ball.

You haven't had a title since Namath. I'm going with the New York Football Jets.

GL!!!!!

PS: I will not wear a Jets Jersey tho. Mans got to know his limitations.

I assure you this is not a joke or a troll. I am anxiously awaiting the end of an eBay auction and figured I'd stop procrastinating and lend some support.

... congrats on your belief the jets will win ... at least you have that going for you ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Welcome and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ljr@work View Post
    ... congrats on your belief the jets will win ... at least you have that going for you ...

l_j_r

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Welcome and thanks.
    No probs, YW. Tho based on the majority of the way I'm being treated here, it doesn't seem as if some ppl are going to allow a peacful Dolphins fan/Jets fan atmosphere. Do I need to have an "I have a dream!" speech?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJDUHE View Post
    WTF is that supposed to mean?
    ... it means let me pick a name of an archnemesis of your team ...

... let me give you a backhanded compliment in using excuses for your victory ...

... let me cry about officials to you ...

... let me discuss how long it's been since you've won a championship ...

... ohhhh yeahhhh ...

... it also means - pipe down junior ...

l_j_r