Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am 100% when i guarantee a win!!!

All League

i am 100% when i guarantee a win!!!

this year, i did it in week 2 against the pats, and i called it in the playoffs against the bengals. here comes my next one.

jets 13

colts 24

sorry fella's the ride's over. i hate to be the party pooper but its over. i have tried all week to talk myself into a win, i tried to figure how we will stop manning, but its not coming to me. i went back and watched week 16 over and over....its not there. it was a great season and i look forward to next year where we will be top 3-4 to make it to the big game. i will not be back tomorrow to say i told you so for i will be in depression and not check back for a few weeks/months. it was a great year. i wish i was wrong but my 100%ers are always right.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    this year, i did it in week 2 against the pats, and i called it in the playoffs against the bengals. here comes my next one.

jets 13

colts 24

sorry fella's the ride's over. i hate to be the party pooper but its over. i have tried all week to talk myself into a win, i tried to figure how we will stop manning, but its not coming to me. i went back and watched week 16 over and over....its not there. it was a great season and i look forward to next year where we will be top 3-4 to make it to the big game. i will not be back tomorrow to say i told you so for i will be in depression and not check back for a few weeks/months. it was a great year. i wish i was wrong but my 100%ers are always right.
    O.K. Thanks Nostradumass....

Banned
    What happen to your 100% Sanchez was a JAG type of talk?

You fear Manning that much? What about our Defense? Our Defense ranks #1 in points allowed, ranked #1 in team Defense and also ranks #1 against the pass in just about each and every statistical category known to man kind; just ask Palmer and Rivers about that one.

Defense Wins Championships (Huge advantage for the Jets).

Games are Won in the Trenches (Huge advantage for the Jets).

Mannning? He's been known to turn into a choke artists against tough D's during the playoffs.
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 01-23-2010 at 11:33 PM.

Those we just off the wall predictions Your not as smart as you would like to make yourself out to be.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Only a JO like you would piss in everyones wheaties, freedom of speech, I guess.

Veteran
    DUMP this negative garbage! We have a game to win tomorrow!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    they will still line up and play.
    maybe Peyton has a bag game?

One thing is for sure - they aren't the same team that won a few years ago.

O Ye of little faith.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    What happen to your 100% Sanchez was a JAG type of talk?

You fear Manning that much? What about our Defense? Our Defense ranks #1 in points allowed, ranked #1 in team Defense and also ranks #1 against the pass in just about each and every statistical category; just ask Palmer and Rivers about that one.

Defense Wins Championships (Huge advantage for the Jets).

Games are Won in the Trenches (Huge advantage for the Jets).

Mannning? He's been known to turn into a choke artists against tough D's during the playoffs.
    go watch week 16. manning is going to put up at least 24 points tom, and JAG sanchez is going to show you that he is not the reason we are in the afc champ. game.

All Pro
    Your record of guarantees means jack squat to just about everybody here. That said, I don't have the best feeling either....

Jets Insider VIP
    Totally depressing thread and quite honestly you didn't have to start a thread to post this since there is a predict the score thread below!!!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEJET View Post
    Those we just off the wall predictions Your not as smart as you would like to make yourself out to be.
    listen bozo, when i put my 100% stamp on a game, its over. i am not here to be negative, i picked us to win 10 games, i guaranteed a bengal win, i predicted we would beat the chargers, but it ends there. i am not just predicting we lose tom, i 100% guarantee it. Sorry thats how its going to be.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Your record of guarantees means jack squat to just about everybody here. That said, I don't have the best feeling either....
    maybe so but i am never wrong when i said it.

You are the worst Jets fan on the planet.

jets 13

colts 24

congratulations. you made this post so u can come back tommorrow and say i told you so if the Colts win. cool

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

jets 13

colts 24

You should change your name to DFAKE.

That's much more appropriate.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 01-23-2010 at 11:47 PM.

Banned
    go watch week 16. manning is going to put up at least 24 points tom, and JAG sanchez is going to show you that he is not the reason we are in the afc champ. game.
    What does week 16 have to do with anything?

Also, it's pretty pathetic how your calling Sanchez a JAG when the Jets are playing for the AFC Championship tomorrow. Has Sanchez been John Elway? No. Has our Rushing Attack been the best thing since sliced bread? Yes. Has Sanchez came up HUGE over the past 4 weeks? Hell yeah he has. Big 3rd downs, protection of the Football...He's played about as good as any rookie could dream of with the pressure on.

Undrafted Free Agent
    listen bozo, when i put my 100% stamp on a game, its over. i am not here to be negative, i picked us to win 10 games, i guaranteed a bengal win, i predicted we would beat the chargers, but it ends there. i am not just predicting we lose tom, i 100% guarantee it. Sorry thats how its going to be.
    I take it you make quite a good living doing this, right?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Attention Bake:

BELIEVE

Sincerely,
    Green Jets & Ham

i tried my brother, boy did i try.......i will be cheering my a$$ off but my gut is never wrong when the feeling is this strong.