Thread: Nnamdi in 2010!!

Nnamdi in 2010!!

Would be nice! Him with Revis would be Legendary

All League
    cant sign him...forget it.

Is this Madden?

Still not available....

You won't hear any complaints from me. Revis and Asomougha would be the greatest CB tandem since Lester Hayes and Micheal Haynes played on those Raider teams in the 80s.

Veteran
    lol yeah I'm sure Al Davis, after giving him the biggest CB contract in nfl history, can't wait to trade him. Not to mention the logistical impossibilities

He signed a 3 year extension before last year, for ridiculous money.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3919067

I don't get why people believe he's available, he's not.

We need a pass rusher too, DeMarcus Ware in 2010!!!!! (/sarcasm)

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    You won't hear any complaints from me. Revis and Asomougha would be the greatest CB tandem since Lester Hayes and Micheal Haynes played on those Raider teams in the 80s.
    i agree!!! but was this year the final year of his contract??? and what are the odds the player will go on strike before the start of next season with all the labor talks and stuff???

Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    i agree!!! but was this year the final year of his contract??? and what are the odds the player will go on strike before the start of next season with all the labor talks and stuff???
    He signed an extension, but I'm sure if we show Gholston's combine numbers to Al Davis he may hand over a 1st rounder to go with Nnamdi.

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Yes!!!!!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    He signed an extension, but I'm sure if we show Gholston's combine numbers to Al Davis he may hand over a 1st rounder to go with Nnamdi.
    i guess he doesnt wanna truly win meaningful games.. he just wants to get paid by a has been team in the chokeland faders....

I'm shocked no one said dump to this thread. Asomougha, yeah right keep dreaming...next

Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    i guess he doesnt wanna truly win meaningful games.. he just wants to get paid by a has been team in the chokeland faders....
    lol I don't know if he wants to be there, but Al Davis is giving him $15 million a year. Maybe Al needs more cap space to sign LT to a $60 million deal, who knows?

While Namdi aint goin anywhere, Richard Seymour may be a different story and would be a good addition to our line. Jenkins, Ellis and Seymour would be one hell of a line though Im not sure how an un capped year would impact Seymour's status

Re: Seymour

A) Franchise Tag coming

and

B) Look up the Final 8 rules, we'll be sitting this FA out, for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    OH YEAH!

Working on my sig. Test.
    Another test

Pfailing terribly aT THIS

Trying a different pic