Thread: We dont have enough weapons - period!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

We dont have enough weapons - period!

Cotchery isnt a #1

Edwards isnt a good guy or a relaible guy at that

And, there is really nothing after those 2

Brad Smith? Raw talent - yes. But, what is he? I dont know - do you?

Keller is on an island by himself at TE

Jones is gettin old and doesnt have speed or punishment capabilities

Green I love, but, injury prone

Leon, will he ever be the same?

We dont have the weapons

Cant "ground and pound" all the time - especially in the playoffs

Heck, i dont even know who Scotts is anymore :confused:

Veteran
    Clark University, by way of West Orange, NJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets lost because the greatest QB I've ever seen had a great game. They were able to move the ball for much of the game. This isn't a case of not having weapons, it's a case of greatness manifesting itself. It happens.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3477319]This isn't a case of not having weapons, it's a case of greatness manifesting itself.[/QUOTE]

Fascist

53 players on a TEAM ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow, sounds like Jets are screwed for years to come. Most people who know anything about football would say the Jets are in a great position moving forward... guess not.

DUMP!!

Veteran
    Clark University, by way of West Orange, NJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3477332]Fascist

53 players on a TEAM ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, and if 52 of them remained on the same team and the QBs switched, who would have won today, even considering that Sanchez had the game of his life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Top priority should be getting a good slot receiver. Some mocks have the Jets taking Golden Tate with their 1st, might be a good pick.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    your out of control. we have a bright future. a young talented qb rb and te we have very good veteran receivers we need another receiver a slot guy a player like welker, harvin to pick up 3rd downs. i believe that leon will play a roll in this next year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3477319]The Jets lost because the greatest QB I've ever seen had a great game. They were able to move the ball for much of the game. This isn't a case of not having weapons, it's a case of greatness manifesting itself. It happens.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure your folks know your on the computer this late?

Peyton Manning is no where near the greatest QB, he had an OK game but past that I don't care what the online idiots think he's an average player; sorry NFL..sorry Archie....he's good but lets not get carried away about him or Eli just yet MMKAYYY

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need one more weapon and then we'll be top 15 in offense easily

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetnutjoe;3477381]Are you sure your folks know your on the computer this late?

Peyton Manning is no where near the greatest QB, he had an OK game but past that I don't care what the online idiots think [B]he's an average player[/B]; sorry NFL..sorry Archie....he's good but lets not get carried away about him or Eli just yet MMKAYYY[/QUOTE]

:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jetman73, stop posting.

Did you get off of the late shift early?

You don't usually post your brilliance until about 1:00 am when you stop bagging groceries.

Edwards is a bona fide superstar--no reason to be hating on the black guys as you've been doing for months. Greene is tougher than anyone that ever kicked your azz.

Cothch and Smith are WEAPONS. Try watching the games.

You question Keller?

You got issues.

Seriously, start your threads in the dump, Jetman73.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need a slot receiver BAD, and another 3rd down back as insurance in case Leon can't make it back or isn't the same player.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets need another WR.:yes: Nobrainer!!! they also need another CB or two who can cover...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, we need a Slot WR.

I think we'll be pretty damn good with Cotchery, Edwards, Keller, and a Slot WR in the passing game and Greene, Leon, and TJ (Or a suitable replacement) in the Run Game. Assuming Mark Sanchez continues to develop, that is.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3477397]Jetman73

Did you get off of the late shift

when you stop bagging groceries.

hating on the black guys

kick your azz.

Try watching

You got issues.

[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="6"]MODS!!! WAKE UP AND BAN THIS HATE MONGER. DO YOUR JOBS. THE GUY IS EMAILING FROM HIS ROOM IN BELLVIEW FOR PETE SAKE.[/SIZE][/B]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3477479][B][SIZE="6"]MODS!!! WAKE UP AND BAN THIS HATE MONGER. DO YOUR JOBS. THE GUY IS EMAILING FROM HIS ROOM IN BELLVIEW FOR PETE SAKE.[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

No personal attacks bro, I'm beyond that now.

I don't hate.

If you want to recut my post, please don"t whine to the mods :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3477479][B][SIZE="6"]MODS!!! WAKE UP AND BAN THIS HATE MONGER. DO YOUR JOBS. THE GUY IS EMAILING FROM HIS ROOM IN BELLVIEW FOR PETE SAKE.[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

Dude - you are a douche!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3477485]

I don't hate.

[/QUOTE]

[B]YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TO MENTAL CASE PUNK.

IF YOU TELL SOMEONE THAT I SHOULD BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FOR POSTING (RESPONSIBLY) ON ONE OF YOUR THREADS, THEN, YOU SHOULD NOW BE BANNED FOR POSTING ON THIS THREAD. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS LATREC ;)[/B]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3477319]The Jets lost because the greatest QB I've ever seen had a great game. They were able to move the ball for much of the game. This isn't a case of not having weapons, it's a case of greatness manifesting itself. It happens.[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly. We need another WR for the slot and probably one more for depth. Beyond that, we have all we need to build a reliable offense. No reason to go making major changes to this offense because Peyton is as good as he is.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3477511][B]YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TO MENTAL CASE PUNK.

IF YOU TELL SOMEONE THAT I SHOULD BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FOR POSTING (RESPONSIBLY) ON ONE OF YOUR THREADS, THEN, YOU SHOULD NOW BE BANNED FOR POSTING ON THIS THREAD. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS LATREC ;)[/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, don't know what your problem is.

I have NEVER called for your banning.

EVER.

I think being able to pick on you is kind of fun. I LIKE when you post-as do most posters here. You are fun to make fun of! :D