Thread: Same Old Fans …………..not SOJ!!!!!!

Undrafted Free Agent

Same Old Fans …………..not SOJ!!!!!!

I saw the posts on the board and got disgusted.

How could you complain about this magical season????

Do you complain to get attention, or to fit into some elite fraternity of intelligentsia??

With rookies at almost every key position, new coaching staff, new mentality, new stadium and commitment to excellence decide now if you’re on –board for next year.
    You could of course continue to cry, blame others and seek clarity for an otherwise uneventful existence.

This team can do without you or can help to set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by GangGreenAFFLICTION View Post
    I saw the posts on the board and got disgusted.

How could you complain about this magical season????

Do you complain to get attention, or to fit into some elite fraternity of intelligentsia??

With rookies at almost every key position, new coaching staff, new mentality, new stadium and commitment to excellence decide now if you’re on –board for next year.
    You could of course continue to cry, blame others and seek clarity for an otherwise uneventful existence.

This team can do without you or can help to set you free.
    How can I complain? Easy we lost.....

Yes I complain because my mommy hates me, siblings just don't understand...but wait I can join a frat......where's my pledge pin.

Oh please enough of the rookie QB this rookie coach that, first round it played; AFC championship.....sorry rookie voting ended a few weeks ago.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I hear ya, the negativity is sickening after a while. It seems like such a miserable way to live one's life. The glass is half full people, really!!

What made this season magical was that it was so unexpected. I actually feel proud to be a Jets fan right now. The foundation for a great team is set, we'll get there.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Would we be bichin this much if we won 6 games? Sheesh

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

IDK who's complaining but I say there is absolutely no reason why Coach Ryan, his players & this team's fans should hang their heads. Sure it would have been nice 2 B headed for the Big Dance in 2 weeks, but while the Jets played their heart & souls out against Indy, 28 other teams in the NFL watched the game from their Bob's Discount Furniture Recliner Couch today.

It's Ok guys, you've earned your off season & we'll all work on getting that ultimate bling ring next season.