Thread: Remember, things could always be worse.

Veteran

Remember, things could always be worse.

You are a Vikes fan. You are 0-4 in Superbowls. You just watched Favre solidify his legacy of being wreckless and cost you your chance to go to the Superbowl. Then you go on to OT where you lose another NFC Championship game in the same manner that you did over a decade ago. If I were wearing purple and gold I would think about standing in front of a really large oncoming bus right about now.

Oh yes, I will take Broadway Joe and our one Superbowl any day of the week over that.

Sanchez played better than Favre did today.

FYI

They just got worse, the hapless Saints, the team we could always look back at and say hey it could be worse, we can be as bad as the Saints. Are going to the Super Bowl, I am now officially sick.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If the Jets lost to the Colts like the Vikings lost to the Saints, I would still be vomiting.

We lost the perfect way today. We didn't get embarrassed but we didn't lose a heartbreaker. We were flat out beat. Makes it easier to swallow.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Suffering;3477624]They just got worse, the hapless Saints, the team we could always look back at and say hey it could be worse, we can be as bad as the Saints. Are going to the Super Bowl, I am now officially sick.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they will win. I mean, Arizona went last year and lost too. I wouldn't want to be fans of either to be honest.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Suffering;3477624]They just got worse, the hapless Saints, the team we could always look back at and say hey it could be worse, we can be as bad as the Saints. Are going to the Super Bowl, I am now officially sick.[/QUOTE]

That has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Jets.

No reason to be sick. Rather, it shows anything can happen on a year to year basis. Jets are headed in the right direction.

All League
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;3477631]If the Jets lost to the Colts like the Vikings lost to the Saints, I would still be vomiting.

We lost the perfect way today. We didn't get embarrassed but we didn't lose a heartbreaker. We were flat out beat. Makes it easier to swallow.[/QUOTE]

I was about to post the same exact thing.

Hall Of Fame
    Agreed. For a second when it still looked like Favre was going to win that game, I was glad I wasn't a Saints fan.

Gotta suck to be a Vikings fan right about now.