Hall Of Fame
    Amerie:

Hall Of Fame
    Aaliyah (RIP)

Hall Of Fame
    Christina Milian:

Annie Clark (St. Vincent)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    She's hot. But then opens that mouth and all that ghetto slang comes out. Kinda ruins it for me.

Edited: Not her singing, but her regular talking.
    Ghetto slang? Keys is very well spoken. I've been drooling over her since I was like...12.

Carrie Underwood:

And I apologize to those with different tastes but I want to smash Karen O....:

Last edited by SenorGato; 01-26-2010 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Speaking of Andrea, bet you didn't know that she sucks her thumb...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5JsWX-ZODI
    LOL. Hopefully, warming up for later.

Too many great additions to the thread to comment on all. Great job by everyone.

I always thought Liz Phair had a smoldering sexuality, maybe because of all the great song titles like, "F**k and Run", or lyrics like, "I want to be your blow job queen", from "Flower". Great legs, too.

I dig the chicks--especially the brunette, Louise Post--in Veruca Salt from these days. They could rock, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyVSKydUxKk

Jets Insider VIP
    I always had a thing for Sheryl Crow

Orianthi Panagaris--the Aussi guitarist who played in Michael Jackson's and Carrie Underwood's bands, among others--is a babe and can play.

This thread got me thinking of women who are so hot that they are chased by several musicians - the first one that I thought of was Kate Radley, who the awesomely talented Jason Spaceman was with for some time (she performed on several of his masterpiece LP's which went under the band-name, Spiritualized) before bunking for Richard Ashcroft of the Verve (you might remember the world-wide smash, Bittersweet Symphony - that lifted a violin riff from the Rolling Stones to make a great song). The pictures online of Radley do not do justice to her beauty.

The next I thought of is Patti Boyd who George Harrison and Eric Clapton both fell for, and wrote songs about. Both these fellas were swimming in *****, so she had something that made her stand out like nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    This thread got me thinking of women who are so hot that they are chased by several musicians - the first one that I thought of was Kate Radley, who the awesomely talented Jason Spaceman was with for some time (she performed on several of his masterpiece LP's which went under the band-name, Spiritualized) before bunking for Richard Ashcroft of the Verve (you might remember the world-wide smash, Bittersweet Symphony - that lifted a violin riff from the Rolling Stones to make a great song). The pictures online of Radley do not do justice to her beauty.

The next I thought of is Patti Boyd who George Harrison and Eric Clapton both fell for, and wrote songs about. Both these fellas were swimming in *****, so she had something that made her stand out like nothing else.

I remember Patti Boyd from those days. She was gorgeous and the inspiration for "Layla". In this vein, Marianne Faithful had Mick and the Stones in a tizzy. A little rough looking for my taste, but still attractive and talented.

I loved when Cindy Blackman was in Lenny Kravitz' band. A hot drummer and chick.

When I look at, or think about, women from previous decades, like Patti Boyd or indeed someone like Stevie Knicks, have to admit the first thing that comes to mind is the lack of razor action in areas where I like razor action to be.

I mentioned them in another thread a while back, but in 1990, I actually booked the Ahn Trio (they are sisters) to play my wedding when they were students at Juilliard. Wonderful musicians and stunning looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    When I look at, or think about, women from previous decades, like Patti Boyd or indeed someone like Stevie Knicks, have to admit the first thing that comes to mind is the lack of razor action in areas where I like razor action to be.
    LOL. Seriously, there is something hot about both sides of the pubic hair spectrum.