Thread: Madden Ultimate Team Mode

Madden Ultimate Team Mode

So I've built my ultimate team up, and I'm all psyched to start playing against my friends' teams. We've been talking smack all week. I go to XBOX Live to play an online game against my buddy, and I can only use regular NFL teams - my ultimate team is nowhere to be found. Then I tried playing an online game out of Ultimate Team mode, but it doesn't have a lobby or let you choose an opponent, it just throws you into a quick match. Surely there must be some way to play against your friends using your Ultimate Teams, no? Seems like that would be a vital feature for a mode like Ultimate Team. The mode is a lot of fun and has a lot of promise, but if you can't use your Ultimate Team online against your friends, that seems like a glaring omission.

Am I wrong about this? Is there a way to do it that I'm just missing?

All League
    Personally I have not tried the mode yet, I got a PS3 and when I get some extra time I'm gonna try it out it sounds like its got some upside but if you can't play against your friends then they should fix that, best bet would be to search google to see if you can find a way to do it