Thread: Nate Byham TE

Nate Byham TE

Height: 6-3. Weight: 255. A good all-around tight end who can block well and make plays downfield. Projected to go 5-6 round. Don't we need a 2nd te. So what you guys think of him being a jet?

so no one wants a te lol

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

the only TE I'd like to see the Jets draft is Steve Maneri of Temple- but they seem pretty set w/Hartsock...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    Height: 6-3. Weight: 255. A good all-around tight end who can block well and make plays downfield. Projected to go 5-6 round. Don't we need a 2nd te. So what you guys think of him being a jet?
    btw- bynham's been injured most of the year....

Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    the only TE I'd like to see the Jets draft is Steve Maneri of Temple- but they seem pretty set w/Hartsock...
    CBNY we agree on this 100% - and you can bet Terry Bradway has seen temple play live, he's a football junkie and Philly is his home turf. Al golden is kinda like the rex ryan of college ball, the owls run run and run some more.The only snag is they might not need to use a draft pick on him at all.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

the jets went to Pitt to workout Byham a week or so ago...

All Pro
    I was considering TEs (no named graham) the other day, and i wouldn't be opposed to us taking Brody Eldridge eithe in the 7th or UDFA as a blocking TE to groom on our practice squad.

Banned
    We already have a top running game with Hartsock as the blocking tight end. No thanks.