Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile Mardi Gras 2010 - A taste (pics)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not waste your time it is impossible to have a rational conversation with someone who creates their own reality.

[QUOTE=FF2;3494464]Sorry dude. You did what you did. What can I say. The guys posts picture of himself and his lady. You refer to the thread as "nothing but ugly chicks".

Pretty cut and dry.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3494464]Sorry dude. You did what you did. What can I say. The guys posts picture of himself and his lady. You refer to the thread as "nothing but ugly chicks".

Pretty cut and dry.[/QUOTE]

got it- I refer to a post with pictures of several chicks in it as a thread with ugly chicks and you tell a poster you banged their girlfriend's/wife's/mother up the azzz.....

pretty cut and dry to most reasonable people chooch...understandable why you'd reach for the pathetic spin....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    your girl is here to save the day FF2....:yes:

[QUOTE=cr726;3494471]Do not waste your time it is impossible to have a rational conversation with someone who creates their own reality.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol - typical Hampur thread: expecting boobs, but goes horribly awry. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494478]...I refer to a post with pictures of several chicks in it as a thread [B]with[/B] ugly chicks....[/QUOTE]

You said "nothing [B][I]but[/I][/B] ugly chicks".

That really wasn't very nice, granted his response was way over the top, but you should have at least offered the man some semblance of an apology for intentionally or not intentionally insulting his wife.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3494586]You said "nothing [B][I]but[/I][/B] ugly chicks".

That really wasn't very nice, granted his response was way over the top, but you should have at least offered the man some semblance of an apology for intentionally or not intentionally insulting his wife.[/QUOTE]

yes- that's what I want- a lesson in forum ethics from a clown who once told me to euthanize my kids on the old political forum....:rolleyes:

of course there should be no apology forthcoming from a poster who says they banged another posters girlfriend's/wife's/mother up the azzz...got it...

more than anything else I enjoy watching the constant hypocrisy from many of the posters on this forum...(I'd say all from the same political persuasion but I don't want to upset WF)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494595]yes- that's what I want- a lesson in forum ethics from a clown who once told me to euthanize my kids on the old political forum....:rolleyes:

of course there should be no apology forthcoming from a poster who says they banged another posters girlfriend's/wife's/mother up the azzz...got it...

more than anything else I enjoy watching the constant hypocrisy from many of the posters on this forum...(I'd say all from the same political persuasion but I don't want to upset WF)[/QUOTE]

If you're admitting that what I said/did and what FF2 said and did was wrong...how does that make what you said about his wife any better? And, if you don't remember...I did apologize for what I said to you and admitted it was way over the line.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3494602]If you're admitting that what I said/did and what FF2 said and did was wrong...how does that make what you said about his wife any better? [/QUOTE]

I'm not admitting anything except the blatant hypocrisy of posters- in this case FF2....

this is a internet forum; I treat posters here in the same tone they treat me, marano included....at the end of the day I turn my computer off...nothing lost, nothing gained...

[QUOTE]And, if you don't remember...I did apologize for what I said to you and admitted it was way over the line.[/QUOTE]

you did?? I must have not received that memo..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494609]This is a internet forum; I treat posters here in the same tone they treat me, [B]marano included[/B]....at the end of the day I turn my computer off...nothing lost, nothing gained....[/QUOTE]

What did Marano do then?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You go after anyone who doesn't see things they way you do period. You do the same to anyone here or on the main board.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494609]I'm not admitting anything except the blatant hypocrisy of posters- in this case FF2....

this is a internet forum; I treat posters here in the same tone they treat me, marano included....at the end of the day I turn my computer off...nothing lost, nothing gained...

you did?? I must have not received that memo..[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please dump this thread out of respect to Marano.

Jeezus Christ :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a little scary having two young girls knowing what type of people are out there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3494797]Its a little scary having two young girls knowing what type of people are out there.[/QUOTE]

Whatever you do, don't let them go to New Orleans for spring break.... :P

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3494617]What did Marano do then?[/QUOTE]

like I said- same tone to which they extend towards me time and time again...

example- you've got dopes like cr726 who offer nothing but pointless posts on a daily basis for the sake of arguing time after time (see this thread)- why would I ever want to be civil towards her??

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3494797]Its a little scary having two young girls knowing what type of people are out there.[/QUOTE]

i feel your pain.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feel free to explain how you interpret someone's tone in a post.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494875]like I said- same tone to which they extend towards me time and time again...

example- you've got dopes like cr726 who offer nothing but pointless posts on a daily basis for the sake of arguing time after time (see this thread)- why would I ever want to be civil towards her??[/QUOTE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;3494516]lol - typical Hampur thread: expecting boobs, but goes horribly awry. :D[/QUOTE]

Lol....I think this thread may have begun awry and ventured into careening...

I'm picturing Marano thowing stuff around in his new porch.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494875]example- you've got dopes like cr726 who offer nothing but pointless posts on a daily basis for the sake of arguing time after time (see this thread)[/QUOTE]

I'm not really arguing with you, CB...just thought it was messed up you called the man's wife ugly and then he got temp banned for freaking on you for doing it.

That's fine. I see your point. He clearly deserved it.

Carry on.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3494896]Lol....I think this thread may have begun awry and ventured into careening...

I'm picturing Marano thowing stuff around in his new porch.[/QUOTE]

i'm in mobile once a year- based on many of the houses he best be careful as they don't look like they can take to much stuff being thrown around before collapsing,,,,

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3494896]I'm picturing Marano thowing stuff around in his new porch.[/QUOTE]

LOL...either that or an even bigger pile of Marlboro butts on the coffee table. :P