Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Mardi Gras 2010 - A taste (pics)

LOL

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3494898]I'm not really arguing with you, CB...just thought it was messed up you called the man's wife ugly and then he got temp banned for freaking on you for doing it.

That's fine. I see your point. He clearly deserved it.

Carry on.[/QUOTE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494900]i'm in mobile once a year- based on many of the houses he best be careful as they don't look like they can take to much stuff being thrown around before collapsing,,,,[/QUOTE]

Havent you bashed the guy enough? Its not like he can defend himself anymore!

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3494898]I'm not really arguing with you, CB...just thought it was messed up you called the man's wife ugly and then he got temp banned for freaking on you for doing it.

That's fine. I see your point. He clearly deserved it.

Carry on.[/QUOTE]

the only proof it may have been his wife was the pure speculation of FF2- the same clown who got on me based on speculation but thought it was kewl to tell another poster he had rammed his girlfriend/wife/mother up the butt....

btw- if the spirit moves you pull up some of marano's posts and see how many times he's told me to suck his nuts, etc, in threads I was not involved in...ditto for vincenzo testeverde- doesn't bother me a bit yet i laugh when the tables are turned and these same people get their panties in a bunch....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;3494909]Havent you bashed the guy enough? Its not like he can defend himself anymore!

:D[/QUOTE]

maybe we should move on to your butty cawk rider- not that he's even been able to defend himself...:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494912]btw- if the spirit moves you pull up some of marano's posts and see how many times he's told me to suck his nuts, [/QUOTE]

Lol, well thats different, then!

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;3494916]Lol, well thats different, then!

:D[/QUOTE]

of course- then again with her around it's very easy to keep up on what you and SouthPark have been doing the past three years...:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494912]the only proof it may have been his wife was the pure speculation of FF2- the same clown who got on me based on speculation but thought it was kewl to tell another poster he had rammed his girlfriend/wife/mother up the butt....

btw- if the spirit moves you pull up some of marano's posts and see how many times he's told me to suck his nuts, etc, in threads I was not involved in...ditto for vincenzo testeverde- doesn't bother me a bit yet i laugh when the tables are turned and these same people get their panties in a bunch....[/QUOTE]

It's all good, my man. I told you I agree with you. He was mean to you first you by telling you to salivate on his genitalia...it was well within your rights to call his spouse ugly.

He has only himself to blame and will spend the next week in his newly built porch thinking twice about trading Inturnetz fistacuffs with an InTeRnEt burn machine like yourself. :yes::yes::yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3494930]It's all good, my man. I told you I agree with you. He was mean to you first you by telling you to salivate on his genitalia...it was well within your rights to call his spouse ugly.

He has only himself to blame and will spend the next week in his newly built porch thinking twice about trading Inturnetz fistacuffs with an InTeRnEt burn machine like yourself. :yes::yes::yes:[/QUOTE]

you forgot staying in sh!thole motels.....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494875]like I said- same tone to which they extend towards me [B]time and time again[/B]...
    [/QUOTE]

Maybe it's you. Have you ever considered attending charm school?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3494939]Maybe it's you. Have you ever considered attending charm school?[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're off!

LOL:D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3494939]Maybe it's you.[/QUOTE]

or you....

[QUOTE]Have you ever considered attending charm school?[/QUOTE]

don't feel the need to attend charm school or the need to placate forum posters such as you...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494954]or you....

don't feel the need to attend charm school or the need to placate forum posters such as you...[/QUOTE]

you seem like an angry man

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494935]you forgot staying in sh!thole motels.....[/QUOTE]

To each his own. I personally find that Holiday Inns are too high class for my tastes. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3494956]you seem like an angry man[/QUOTE]

and you seem like someone who gets uptight when treated in the same manner you treat others you disagree with...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3494960]To each his own. I personally find that Holiday Inns are too high class for my tastes. :D[/QUOTE]

it wasn't a holiday inn....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3494960]To each his own. I personally find that Holiday Inns are too high class for my tastes. :D[/QUOTE]

I once spent 100 nights (in a year) in various motels. If the Holiday Inns are too classy for you, allow me to recommend any motel containing the words Airport HoJo. That ought to do it.

Hall Of Fame
    John Murtha just died, by the way.

[url]http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/08/congressman-murtha-dies/[/url]

RIP

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3494975]John Murtha just died, by the way.

[url]http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/08/congressman-murtha-dies/[/url]

RIP[/QUOTE]

geez- he got sick and went downhill real fast....didn't he enter the hospital just last week??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3494975]John Murtha just died, by the way.

RIP[/QUOTE]

You get born and you die.

He's done both.

:dunno:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3494980]geez- he got sick and went downhill real fast....didn't he enter the hospital just last week??[/QUOTE]

Complications from surgery- don't know what happened, but goes to show surgery is never without risk.