Thread: 2010 NFL Mock Draft Creator Spreadsheet..

2010 NFL Mock Draft Creator Spreadsheet..

Here is my 2010 Mock Draft Creator Spreadsheet. Some of you may remember the sheet from previous years. (Iíve created these sheets each of the last 4 or 5 years). As a refresher here are some of the features of the spreadsheet.

Features:

Over 1500 players (Name, Position, Height, Weight, College) ranked by averaging various player rankings on the net.

Ability to view by specific player position.

Team statistical rankings from this past year (Passing, running, against the pass, against the run)

List of players who will be attending the NFL combine and combine results. (The players are listed but their numbers will obviously not be filled in until after the combine.)

Draft Point Value Chart (For estimating value of specific draft positions for trades.)

Easy to use, just put the number where you think a player will be picked next to his name on the Player Data page and it fills in his position on your mock draft page. The final draft position list wonít be until coin flips are held to determine some ties in draft order (usually takes place at the combine) and after compensatory picks are awarded (late March if I recall)

Ability to filter the mock draft page to only include the picks for the team you cheer for.

Here is the link to download the spreadsheet: (bottom of the page orange download button)

[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/2axubt[/url]

Great spreadsheet (man must of took you a ton of time)! Thanks for posting.

[QUOTE=hatnlvr;3495468]Great spreadsheet (man must of took you a ton of time)! Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting much more efficient at the info gathering info and the spreadsheet itself is basically the same the last few years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thanks Fish (from BG) ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Why did I get a video of Sammy Case repeatedly getting a D rammed in his A when I clicked download?

All Pro
    Thanks, Beerfish. Your spreadsheet is a work of art. Much appreciated.

Thanks Beerfish!!
    Great tool!!
    I basically stalked you from the
    Titans board to find it this year.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

spreadsheet is blocked here at work, but I assume a bunch of work went into it, so I'll leave it here instead of moving to draft forum.

You should post it in there as well, those guys will like it. :cool:

I did post it there as well. The reason I posted it here as well as the draft forum is that this forum gets a fair bit more traffic and it might encourage more people to head to the draft forum if they had this tool to help them out.

I will be updating it after the combine and then probably just after compensatory picks are awarded.