Thread: I'm new

Waterboy
    In Indiana talkin smack to the Colts fans :D

I'm new

Hey everyone.

I'm new here. I'm a huge Jets and Sanchez fan. I've been a Jet an since I was about 8 years old. I'm originally from NY, moved to Virginia and now I'm in Indiana for college. They gave me so much hell when the Jets lost to the Colts. So, I was ecstatic when the Colts lost the Super bowl. We'll be back next year! GO JETS!!
    Last edited by SanchezFanGirl; 02-16-2010 at 09:23 AM. Reason: noticed some errors

... welcome ...

... give those midwesterners h*ll!!! ...

... next year it's in the meadowlands ... and we take em down ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanchezFanGirl View Post
    Hey everyone.
    I'm new here. I'm a huge Jets and Sanchez fan. I've been a Jet an since I was about 8 years old. I'm originally from NY, moved to Virginia and now I'm in Indiana for college. The gave me so much hell when the Jets lost to the Colts. So, I was ecstatic when the Colts lost the Super bowl. We'll be back next year! GO JETS!!
    That's because they have nothing else to do or give, Welcome to the team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Sup SFG, welcome to the site

All League
    Hey welcome SFG

Trust me I know what's it like to live in enemy territory (live in MA) but trust me were gonna get 'em next year, revenge is a dish best served cold!

Quote Originally Posted by SanchezFanGirl View Post
    Hey everyone.

I'm new here. I'm a huge Jets and Sanchez fan. I've been a Jet an since I was about 8 years old. I'm originally from NY, moved to Virginia and now I'm in Indiana for college. They gave me so much hell when the Jets lost to the Colts. So, I was ecstatic when the Colts lost the Super bowl. We'll be back next year! GO JETS!!
    Hi and welcome! All the new posters are required to post a picture.