Thread: Chatroulette.com

All League

Chatroulette.com

Anyone here been on Chatroulette? It's the most entertaining/disturbing site out there. Basically, when you go on, you're connected with a completely random person anywhere in the world. If they have a webcam, you can see them, and if you have one, they can see you. Sometimes you can talk, but usually you type. I haven't had a conversation last longer than 10 seconds on there, but you come across the strangest ****...here's a blurb from some other dude which sums up the site pretty well:

[QUOTE]I spent about 30 minutes on Friday night on Chatroulette (very NSFW). You push the start button and you're instantly in a video chat with some random person. During my session, the average "chat" lasted about 5 seconds and I observed several people drinking malt liquor, two girls making out, many many guys who disconnected as soon as they saw I wasn't female, several girls who disconnected after seeing my face (but not before I caught the looks of disgust on theirs), 3 couples having sex, and 11 erect penises. In a Malkovichian moment, I was even connected to myself once...and then the other me quickly disconnected. In short, Chatroulette is pretty much the best site going on the internet right now.[/QUOTE]

Banned
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3500827]Anyone here been on Chatroulette? It's the most entertaining/disturbing site out there. Basically, when you go on, you're connected with a completely random person anywhere in the world. If they have a webcam, you can see them, and if you have one, they can see you. Sometimes you can talk, but usually you type. I haven't had a conversation last longer than 10 seconds on there, but you come across the strangest ****...here's a blurb from some other dude which sums up the site pretty well:[/QUOTE]

I did this one time...it was good until I saw this:

:akface

Banned
    bump because no one laughed at my post and I'm feeling unappreciated.

Jets Insider VIP
    [B]two girls making out,[/B]

Need more info, please.

Veteran
    This is basically the computer equivalent of a glory hole...:eek:

All League
    Okay, so this is a site for pervs. mostly gay pervs from what I've seen. I click into 4 rooms and saw 2 penis'. That's not my idea of a good time. This site is ghey.

Wasn't there a legendary thread created a while back sharing JI exploits on a website very familiar to this?

[QUOTE=Crease29;3501222]Wasn't there a legendary thread created a while back sharing JI exploits on a website very familiar to this?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196418[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3500827]Anyone here been on Chatroulette? It's the most entertaining/disturbing site out there. Basically, when you go on, you're connected with a completely random person anywhere in the world. If they have a webcam, you can see them, and if you have one, they can see you. Sometimes you can talk, but usually you type. I haven't had a conversation last longer than 10 seconds on there, but you come across the strangest ****...here's a blurb from some other dude which sums up the site pretty well:[/QUOTE]
    Well at least you have the right avatar.

999,999,999 men on the web for every girl.

I do not see this site ending well for anyone who tries it.