Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Jets only have 4 picks...

  1. #1

    Jets only have 4 picks...

    1,2,6,7... I thought we still had a number 5 but apparently not according to this site:http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm


    That second round will be loaded this year, unless we really fall in love with a player in the first round, I don't see how we stay put there, I think moving down and picking up a third is essential in this draft. Remember we will not have an easy time in FA this year so we have to make it up in the draft.

    If all else fails, I hope they make those two picks count.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    1,2,6,7... I thought we still had a number 5 but apparently not according to this site:http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm


    That second round will be loaded this year, unless we really fall in love with a player in the first round, I don't see how we stay put there, I think moving down and picking up a third is essential in this draft. Remember we will not have an easy time in FA this year so we have to make it up in the draft.

    If all else fails, I hope they make those two picks count.
    we have PHI's 5th as well

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,218
    Quote Originally Posted by raysdaone View Post
    we have PHI's 5th as well
    Not according to Wiki, whatever that's worth, but even if we did have Philly's 5th, it seems it would be that last pick in the 5th round: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NFL_Draft#Fifth_round

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,052
    walterfootball.com

    has the Jets with Phi pick thru NO in the 5th..

  5. #5
    I'd like it if we trade down and it looks like this:

    2
    2
    3
    5
    6
    7

  6. #6
    trade down?? I'd like to trade up our 5,6,7 for another third!

    In this draft, rounds 1, 2, 3 are going to be loaded. With the history of Mr. T in the drafts (yes yes, other than gholsten and schlegal), I'd put more confidence in them picking up three players in the first three rounds, than looking for yet another diamond in the rough in the later rounds.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    trade down?? I'd like to trade up our 5,6,7 for another third!

    In this draft, rounds 1, 2, 3 are going to be loaded. With the history of Mr. T in the drafts (yes yes, other than gholsten and schlegal), I'd put more confidence in them picking up three players in the first three rounds, than looking for yet another diamond in the rough in the later rounds.

    I'd like to trade down AND trade up.
    #1 for a #2 & #3.
    5&7 for a 4

    So 2, 2, 3, 4, 6

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    1,2,6,7... I thought we still had a number 5 but apparently not according to this site:http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm


    That second round will be loaded this year, unless we really fall in love with a player in the first round, I don't see how we stay put there, I think moving down and picking up a third is essential in this draft. Remember we will not have an easy time in FA this year so we have to make it up in the draft.

    If all else fails, I hope they make those two picks count.
    Jets have Philly's 5th...

    2010 Eagles Draft Picks

    Round

    1 (24) Own Pick
    2
    Own Pick
    3
    Acquired from Seattle in 2009 draft day trade
    3 Own Pick 4 Own Pick
    4 Acquired from N.Y. Jets as part of Lito Sheppard trade
    6 Acquired from Indianapolis in 2009 draft day trade


    Previously Owned Picks
    Round
    5 Sent to N.Y. Jets as part of Lito Sheppard trade
    5 Sent to St. Louis as part of Will Witherspoon trade; Previously acquired from New Orleans
    6
    Sent to Buffalo as part of Jason Peters trade
    7 Sent to New England as part of Greg Lewis trade

    http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...aftCentral.asp

  9. #9
    Yoooo and I have like...five fingers man...but they never fing.

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    347
    yo gato that chick is outrageous... what is her name?

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    CB, PASS RUSHER, RB/WR, LB....

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,843
    Quote Originally Posted by joe resler View Post
    yo gato that chick is outrageous... what is her name?
    Mrs. David Harris



  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,187
    Quote Originally Posted by hendu24 View Post
    walterfootball.com

    has the Jets with Phi pick thru NO in the 5th..

    I saw this on another site. How does NO get a #5 from us?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,187
    I just read where the Jets have New Orleans #5 pick through Philadelphia which happens to be the last pick in the 5th round

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guayaquil, Ecuador
    Posts
    1,260
    1st Round #29
    2nd Round #61
    4th Round #121
    5th Round #160
    6th Round #189
    7th Round #221

    I could almost put money that Tanny will trade up....trading down? not his thing

    How much will he give up to trade up for someone like Eric Berry or Derrick Morgan? I don't know. People, inlcluding me, thought he overpaid for Shonn Greene, and look at him now!
    How much does it take to get to picks 10 through 14? that's where I think Morgan will go. Will our 1st and 2nd be enough to trade with Jacksonville?

    Doesn't anyone else see that as a big possibility?
    Last edited by Jets Fanatic; 03-07-2010 at 12:20 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us