Thread: Jets only have 4 picks...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets only have 4 picks...

1,2,6,7... I thought we still had a number 5 but apparently not according to this site:[url]http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm[/url]

That second round will be loaded this year, unless we really fall in love with a player in the first round, I don't see how we stay put there, I think moving down and picking up a third is essential in this draft. Remember we will not have an easy time in FA this year so we have to make it up in the draft.

If all else fails, I hope they make those two picks count.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;3503181]1,2,6,7... I thought we still had a number 5 but apparently not according to this site:[url]http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm[/url]

That second round will be loaded this year, unless we really fall in love with a player in the first round, I don't see how we stay put there, I think moving down and picking up a third is essential in this draft. Remember we will not have an easy time in FA this year so we have to make it up in the draft.

If all else fails, I hope they make those two picks count.[/QUOTE]

we have PHI's 5th as well

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=raysdaone;3503183]we have PHI's 5th as well[/QUOTE]

Not according to Wiki, whatever that's worth, but even if we did have Philly's 5th, it seems it would be that last pick in the 5th round: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NFL_Draft#Fifth_round[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    walterfootball.com

has the Jets with Phi pick thru NO in the 5th..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like it if we trade down and it looks like this:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    trade down?? I'd like to trade up our 5,6,7 for another third!

In this draft, rounds 1, 2, 3 are going to be loaded. With the history of Mr. T in the drafts (yes yes, other than gholsten and schlegal), I'd put more confidence in them picking up three players in the first three rounds, than looking for yet another diamond in the rough in the later rounds.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;3503259]trade down?? I'd like to trade up our 5,6,7 for another third!

In this draft, rounds 1, 2, 3 are going to be loaded. With the history of Mr. T in the drafts (yes yes, other than gholsten and schlegal), I'd put more confidence in them picking up three players in the first three rounds, than looking for yet another diamond in the rough in the later rounds.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to trade down AND trade up.
    #1 for a #2 & #3.
    5&7 for a 4

So 2, 2, 3, 4, 6

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;3503181]1,2,6,7... I thought we still had a number 5 but apparently not according to this site:[URL]http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm[/URL]

If all else fails, I hope they make those two picks count.[/QUOTE]

Jets have Philly's 5th...

[FONT=Tahoma]2010 Eagles Draft Picks[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]

Round[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]1 (24)[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]Own Pick[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]
    2[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]Own Pick[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]
    3[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]Acquired from Seattle in 2009 draft day trade[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]3[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]Own Pick[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]4[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]Own Pick[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]4[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]Acquired from N.Y. Jets as part of Lito Sheppard trade[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]6[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]Acquired from Indianapolis in 2009 draft day trade[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]Previously Owned Picks[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]Round[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]5[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma]Sent to N.Y. Jets as part of Lito Sheppard trade[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]5[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma]Sent to St. Louis as part of Will Witherspoon trade; Previously a[FONT=Tahoma]cquired from New Orleans [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]
    6[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma]Sent to Buffalo as part of Jason Peters trade[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]7[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma]Sent to New England as part of Greg Lewis trade[/FONT][/FONT]

[URL]http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/2010NFLDraftCentral.asp[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yoooo and I have like...five fingers man...but they never fing.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo gato that chick is outrageous... what is her name?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    CB, PASS RUSHER, RB/WR, LB....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=joe resler;3503895]yo gato that chick is outrageous... what is her name?[/QUOTE]

Mrs. David Harris

;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hendu24;3503186]walterfootball.com

has the Jets with Phi pick thru NO in the 5th..[/QUOTE]

I saw this on another site. How does NO get a #5 from us?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just read where the Jets have New Orleans #5 pick through Philadelphia which happens to be the last pick in the 5th round

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    1st Round #29
    2nd Round #61
    4th Round #121
    5th Round #160
    6th Round #189
    7th Round #221

I could almost put money that Tanny will trade up....trading down? not his thing

How much will he give up to trade up for someone like Eric Berry or Derrick Morgan? I don't know. People, inlcluding me, thought he overpaid for Shonn Greene, and look at him now!
    How much does it take to get to picks 10 through 14? that's where I think Morgan will go. Will our 1st and 2nd be enough to trade with Jacksonville?

Doesn't anyone else see that as a big possibility?
    Last edited by Jets Fanatic; 03-07-2010 at 12:20 AM.