Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sportcenter just got punked

Did anyone catch what westbrook said?

on espn live via phone. it was weird exchange then was cut-off. anyone catch what he said at the end of it? i missed it...

All League

Sportcenter just got punked

Doing what was supposed to be an interview with brian westbrook and they got some guy who said he wants to worship the prostate of howard stern...hah the look in SVP's face was priceless.....anyone catch it?

[QUOTE=ArmyJet;3506660]Doing what was supposed to be an interview with brian westbrook and they got some guy who said he wants to worship the prostate of howard stern...hah the look in SVP's face was priceless.....anyone catch it?[/QUOTE]
    wow yeah i just saw that but didn't really understand why he would say that about howard sterns prostate until now they were punkd

lol hahaha, i thought it was something like that...

i thought it was really strange that westbrook would call in to sportscenter hours after being released. i couldn't recall anything similar happening in the past. how did that get through and get on the line?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=ArmyJet;3506660]Doing what was supposed to be an interview with brian westbrook and they got some guy who said he wants to worship the prostate of howard stern...hah the look in SVP's face was priceless.....anyone catch it?[/QUOTE]

haha, i heard the same thing, thought he said the prostate of howard stern.. but i texted a friend instead of posting on here out of fear that i heard completely wrong lol. van pelt looked absolutely confused.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riVLe_btqz8[/url]

LOL

One time they thought they had Bartman on but a guy asked Dan Patrick is he liked Howard Stern's butt cheeks.

All League
    Gold... pure gold

[url]http://tony.buzznet.com/user/video/7972/[/url]

Not the first time ESPN has been duped

Link to aformentioned Bartman clip

Veteran
    Always wondered what they do to confirm that the person on the phone is who they say they are...funny stuff.

All Pro
    Pretty funny stuff.

HAHAHA, Steve Levy's earpiece came out at the end too! hahaha...

All Pro
    Not like I'm an expert on Westy's voice, but he didn't remotely sound like the guy. I mean, don't these sports guys (even the ones behind the scenes) know WTF the dude's 'sposed to sound like???

More importantly, I think Tanny needs to sign this beast ASAP.

All League
    sounded like Capt. Jenks' voice... guess Howard will mention it today or later this week.

[QUOTE=Johnny Rico;3506705]More importantly, I think Tanny needs to sign this beast ASAP.[/QUOTE]

... the prostate, buttcheeks or westbrook? ...

l_j_r

ROFL! Thanks for posting the video.

LOL!! Priceless stuff.

The dude sounded like a 40 year old white guy.

Definitely Capt Janks

And a great job by him too.