Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a call from the Jets tix office

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Got a call from the Jets tix office

Gave up my season tix 2 years ago when I saw the PSL issue looming, and after too many games in which I realized my kids really didn't belong there.

Anyway, I got a call from the Jets ticket office yesterday for the purpose of "going over some of my ticket options in the new stadium."

Just wondering if any other ex-season ticket holders got the call...and thinking that the Jets are still having trouble unloading their tickets.

[QUOTE=shakin318;3506906]Gave up my season tix 2 years ago when I saw the PSL issue looming, and after too many games in which I realized my kids really didn't belong there.

Anyway, I got a call from the Jets ticket office yesterday for the purpose of "going over some of my ticket options in the new stadium."

Just wondering if any other ex-season ticket holders got the call...and thinking that the Jets are still having trouble unloading their tickets.[/QUOTE]

yeah i got the same call but I've never had season tickets but they just saw that i had purchased tickets over the past few years through ticket master and were wondering if i would want to buy season tickets. i told them no due the high prices of the PSL's. Hows and 18 yo college student supposed to pay for PSL's

I get this moron calling me every other week it seems. He knows that I live 800 miles away and have no interest in season tickets, but he calls anyway saying that now's the time to invest in this instead of when I'm actually ready to do so. Why he's got it in his head that I'm going to move to NYC and pay 10K for a PSL, I have no idea. But I tell him every time that he calls that I'm not interested and will not be interested ever. Still he calls. My guess is that the PSL is not going over well at all.

When you tell someone, "I don't have that kind of money nor am I going to fly in and out NY every other week to see the Jets. Even if I had the money I wouldn't do that!", and they still don't get it... you know it's bad.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=shakin318;3506906]Gave up my season tix 2 years ago when I saw the PSL issue looming, and after too many games in which I realized my kids really didn't belong there.

Just wondering if any other ex-season ticket holders got the call...and thinking that the Jets are still having trouble unloading their tickets.[/QUOTE]

:byebye:

Three calls and I've never been a season ticket holder.

During one of the calls, for which I was not present, the guy tried to get my 12 year old to do the J-E-T-S chant for him over the phone.

:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    shocking news

sales people try to sell things

lets start a new thread for it since, after all, there is only ONE stickied on the whole ticket process with more than 11000 posts

DUMP, PLEASE

before it turns into a brand new "Did you know that the coaches club auction prices dropped?" thread
    Last edited by sg3; 02-24-2010 at 12:49 PM.

I got the call Tues @ home. Message was something like they need to talk to me asap regarding opportunities for tickets. Just realized I didn't write the number down before I erased it:D
    Depending on kids Lax schedule I may take them to what I believe is the first event in the new stadium. Big City Lax tourney is April 10. I think a buddy of mine told me it is the grand opening event??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sg3;3506922]shocking news

sales people try to sell things

lets start a new thread for it since, after all, there is only ONE stickied on the whole ticket process with more than 11000 posts

DUMP, PLEASE

before it turns into a brand new "Did you know that the coaches club auction prices dropped?" thread[/QUOTE]

May I call you Chuckles?

:dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    the big city Lacrosse thing is on 4/10 -- I got great lower deck seats for 22 bucks.

Give you a chance to see the beautiful new stadium and latch on to some nice seats for the 2010 season too

I thought SAR said that they had no problem selling seats :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=woodside;3506934]I thought SAR said that they had no problem selling seats :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

No worries, SAR will purchase all remaining PSL's. The Jets know this, they're just giving us lesser one's a chance at sitting with the elites.

[QUOTE=sg3;3506930]the big city Lacrosse thing is on 4/10 -- I got great lower deck seats for 22 bucks.

Give you a chance to see the beautiful new stadium and latch on to some nice seats for the 2010 season too[/QUOTE]

Damm kids have games in AM but I think it is like last yr 3 games in all? Even if we miss first game it is still worth going for last 2!
    Did they release schedule on who plays when??

[QUOTE=32green;3506919]
    During one of the calls, for which I was not present, the guy tried to get my 12 year old to do the J-E-T-S chant for him over the phone.

[/QUOTE]

... he didn't also ask him to practice his heavy breathing technique did he??? ...

... :eek: ... :eek: ... :eek: ... :eek: ... :eek: ...

l_j_r

Wow. This thread is so 2000 and late. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

it's funny.. i keep getting called to 'upgrade' my LLEZ to the newly reduced 'TD corners' - a $2000 expense, plus the added ticket cost. i've gotten 3 or 4 calls over the last two weeks.

yet, when i was trying to downgrade my tickets from LLEZ to MEZZ (I wanted Mezz when i got my call, and was told they were sold out - despite evidence on the sticky-ed ticket thread to the contrary) I was told that if any MEZZ opened up, they'd contact me right away. Months later, and I've never gotten the call. go figure

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jim 325;3506940]Damm kids have games in AM but I think it is like last yr 3 games in all? Even if we miss first game it is still worth going for last 2!
    Did they release schedule on who plays when??[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.bigcityclassic.com/[/url]

Delaware-Hofstra 1PM
    Virginia- UNC 4 PM
    Princeton-Syracuse 6:30

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=sg3;3506967][url]http://www.bigcityclassic.com/[/url]

Delaware-Hofstra 1PM
    Virginia- UNC 4 PM
    Princeton-Syracuse 6:30[/QUOTE]

I thought you wanted this thread to end and be dumped?

[QUOTE=sg3;3506967][url]http://www.bigcityclassic.com/[/url]

Delaware-Hofstra 1PM
    Virginia- UNC 4 PM
    Princeton-Syracuse 6:30[/QUOTE]

Thank you:D
    Princeton/Cuse Pre-season 8 vs 2

Veteran
    I just got a call about 5 minutes ago.

Whoda thunk?

Practice Squad
    Hofstra is ranked 11 vs. Delaware 17. H-O-F-S-T-R-A Hofstraaaaaaaaaaa

[QUOTE=southside;3506910]I get this moron calling me every other week it seems. He knows that I live 800 miles away and have no interest in season tickets, but he calls anyway saying that now's the time to invest in this instead of when I'm actually ready to do so. Why he's got it in his head that I'm going to move to NYC and pay 10K for a PSL, I have no idea. But I tell him every time that he calls that I'm not interested and will not be interested ever. Still he calls. My guess is that the PSL is not going over well at all.

When you tell someone, "I don't have that kind of money nor am I going to fly in and out NY every other week to see the Jets. Even if I had the money I wouldn't do that!", and they still don't get it... you know it's bad.[/QUOTE]

Say the words, "please remove me from your call list." I believe once you say that, they owe you money if they call you again.....