Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pats sign David Patten

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3507333]Why is everyone making fun of the Pats for signing camp fodder? I'm pretty sure every team signs people that they don't expect to make the team[/QUOTE]

the only difference is that he is a many years veteran so the minimum he has to be paid is quite a bit more than the typical rookie UDFA guys signed after the draft as camp fodder.

It's probably not a big difference unless he actually makes the roster which is, I agree, probably doubtful

Pats just continue to bring out the dead.

Stick a fork in him he's done

All League
    [QUOTE=gcherd;3507342]Troy Brown; what an NFL player! ....he was Mr. Everything in college too; his interception capped the Marshall Thundering Herd's 1992 1-AA national championship, coached by Jim Donnan...(Youngstown State was coached by Jim Tressel). I was at the game; there was a huge celebration that night in Huntington, WV 22 years after the plane crash!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foOgkcysXk[/url][/QUOTE]

He symbolized the best in the Pats over their run this past decade. He will never be in the HOF in Canton, but he will DEFINITELY be in the Pats HOF, and in the the hearts of every Pats fan.

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3507257]Don't think he makes final roster. [B]Insurance signing and mentor ala Seau. Could be used late in season if any injuries to WR corps deplete it.[/B] Knows Brady and system. I'd be more interested in what Tate brings to the WR position than Patten.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3507310]What part of "he doesn't make the final roster" didn't you understand?:rolleyes:

I know, EVERY Jet signing is a future All Pro.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You tried to justify it even though you personally don't think he makes the final cut.

That's idiotic.

Jets Insider VIP
    If Belichick signed Gino Marchetti, Faux Jerk would find something to make it a SUPAH DUPAH move by the Pats.

a 100 percent grade A chowdahhead jacka$$

Banned
    [QUOTE=sg3;3507686]If Belichick signed Gino Marchetti, Faux Jerk would find something to make it a SUPAH DUPAH move by the Pats.

a 100 percent grade A chowdahhead jacka$$[/QUOTE]

Who the F*ck is Gino Marchetti?

Better yet, Who the F*ck cares. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    watch your language, clown

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3508044]Who the F*ck is Gino Marchetti?

Better yet, Who the F*ck cares. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Gino Marchetti played in the 50s and 60s. He's well known for opening up a fast food joint and growing it to many hundreds of stores, called Gino's Burgers or Gino's Hamburgers. AFAIK he never played for the Pats.

Jets Insider VIP
    I finally figured it out

enough with the total collection of useless chowd trolls

open a thread about something the Sleazeboro Douchebags do?

fine.... those threads are all yours chowd trolls....

I've got no interest in that declining sinking shiip. Post away about your Patriots all you want on them, chowds. THEY'RE YOURS

use them in good health