Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C. Had Pennington

C. Had Pennington

Source: Miami Herald (Feb. 28 - 9:55 am)

The Dolphins have talked to free agent QB Chad Pennington several times about returning in 2010, but they think that he may cast too big of a shadow on Chad Henne.

GM Jeff Ireland said that Henne is the team's quarterback of the future but also said that that doesn't mean he has arrived yet. Pennington is a competitor and Miami doesn't want a quarterback controversy hanging over the team. He isn't likely to return to the Dolphins.
    HA! So much for his value as a "mentor" and leader. Sounds like Miami is onto his political maneuvering and transparent agenda.

Time for CP to try his act on a brand new team.
    Last edited by jetsNOW!; 03-01-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Chad Penning.done will never play another down in the NFL. Unless there's a lockout in which case he'll be the 20th or 30th pick in the NFLPA Scab Draft.

SAR I

Notice how money wasn't mentioned; it's all about personality.

Miami doesn't want the weaseling parasite near their 2nd year starting QB.

Who can blame them?

Jets Insider VIP
    Why, Dear God why, did you post this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsNOW! View Post
    HA! So much for his value as a "mentor" and leader. Sounds like Miami is onto his political maneuvering and transparent agenda.

Time for CP to try his act on a brand new team.
    Parcells is no idiot. He knows this P.O.S. will try to undermine their young QB every chance he can.

I would not be surpirised if the Browns pick him up. He'd give Mangina and Holmgren a chance to field a competitve team while still having yet another year to "evaluate" the Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by JETranger 206B View Post
    Why, Dear God why, did you post this?
    He wants to start yet another Anti Chad Militia hate fest (and they say the Penningtologists are obsessed )...I'll be back when there's actually some "real" Chad Pennington news.

Jets Insider VIP
    don't hurry

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by gcherd View Post
    He wants to start yet another Anti Chad Militia hate fest (and they say the Penningtologists are obsessed )...I'll be back when there's actually some "real" Chad Pennington news.
    So, the Dolphins GM providing quotes to the Miami Herald about the organization's unwillingness to bring back Chad Pennington because it may hinder their future QBs development and potentially fracture the locker room isn't "real" news? Interesting angle you have there. What color are your glasses?

Jets Insider VIP
    Come home Chad. Go to your home. We will see you in a week buddy.

The return of Chad Pennington to the Jets is close fellas. Rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    So, the Dolphins GM providing quotes to the Miami Herald about the organization's unwillingness to bring back Chad Pennington because it may hinder their future QBs development and potentially fracture the locker room isn't "real" news? Interesting angle you have there. What color are your glasses?
    There has already been a 74 page thread on the same subject...the Miami Dolphins & New York Jets know their futures are tied to the drafting of Henne & Sanchez; no need to bring in a backup QB that is better than either one of them.

http://jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209183

Instead, Chad Pennington will sign with a team where he can potentially start. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

Banned
    Instead, Chad Pennington will sign with a team where he can potentially start.
    http://www.ufl-football.com

Jets Insider VIP
    I sincerely hope that when the Dolphin's sh1tcan noodlearm and his broken shoulder, he will sign on as a starter with one of the 30 other remaining NFL teams not named New York Jets.... hopefully one we play next season.

If not, he is definitely an arenaball or UFL quality starter

How does Chad's 'inadequacy' as a QB equate to him being a "POS"?

Your all scumbags and followers...

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I sincerely hope he will sign on as a starter with one of the 30 other remaining NFL teams not named New York Jets.... hopefully one we play next season.
    How'd that work out last game?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePTQaqrEdiw

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought you weren't going to annoy us until there was "serious Brokeshoulder Mountain" news about your girlfriend

please change your avatar.

it gives basset hounds a bad name

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

Is anyone else worried about his shoulder? What if he can't throw the long ball with authority anymore?

SAR I

Chadwick would make sense in certain places. I would not mind if he was here, though I'd rather go in another direction.

He would be perfect for a team with and entrenched veteran #1 QB