Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible (and realistic) slot WR

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think andrea allison is going to surprise some people this year he looked good in preseason before he got injured if he's fully recoverd i think he would make a decent 3rd or 4th wr

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3513595]The Skins cut Antwan Randle-El today. He's very quick and I think he could be an adequate 3rd WR, as well as a very good punt returner, and we can actually sign him because he was released. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

come on dude.... read the news. he already signed...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsfanfromtheBURGH;3519446]come on dude.... read the news. he already signed...[/QUOTE]

come on dude... read the date on the original post.

;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3519447]come on dude... read the date on the original post.

;)[/QUOTE]

i know im bad

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Johnny Hector;3519442]I think andrea allison is going to surprise some people this year he looked good in preseason before he got injured if he's fully recoverd i think he would make a decent 3rd or 4th wr[/QUOTE]

I'm with you

There are a lot of people forgetting about this guy, I think he is going to surprise a lot of people, he could easily get a lot of work as #4 and even #3

He would have been a contributor last year if he didn't get hurt.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3513595]The Skins cut Antwan Randle-El today. He's very quick and I think he could be an adequate 3rd WR, [B]as well as a very good punt returner[/B], and we can actually sign him because he was released. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]
    im glad the steelers signed him instead of us..

he had a [B]terrible career [/B]with the skins & he got worse every year..

he's stinks as a punt returner as well..

nothing but a bunch of side to side stop & go crap that never [B]ever[/B] resulted in big runs..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3519352]Mangina LOVED Gholston. Was the force behind the pick.[/QUOTE]

This is what everyone keeps saying, but I'm not sure if I buy it.

If Mangini was so in love with Gholston, then why would he never let him see the field? Hell, he even deactivated the kid for a game.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3519352]Mangina LOVED Gholston. Was the force behind the pick.

Before he was traded, Stuckey was becoming Sanchez's favorite target, developing some real chemistry. Stuckey is a GOOD slot receiver.

I wasn't totally joking.[/QUOTE]

I know. I agree with you 100%. It would make perfect sense. Now we just need Mangina to have another temporary loss of sanity.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3519352]Mangina LOVED Gholston. Was the force behind the pick.

[B]Before he was traded, Stuckey was becoming Sanchez's favorite target, developing some real chemistry.[/B] Stuckey is a GOOD slot receiver.

I wasn't totally joking.[/QUOTE]

:i_dont_kn

He had one good game in Houston and an 'okay' game in New England.

Prior to him departing, they really weren't on the same page.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stuckey played 4 games, during which he had 11 catches for 120 yards and 1 TD, total......as a STARTER. 30 yards (25%) and the TD came on that play against Houston where they completely botched the coverage and left Stuckey wide open where anybody could have hauled that in for a TD.

You seem to be forgetting that Stuckey's lack of performance was one of the main reasons behind the Braylon trade.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mikey Z 6;3513612]nahh im good without randle el.. if we went strickly for a 3rd WR.. gotta go with Walter[/QUOTE]

Yeah I like Walter a lot too but Houston already re-signed him.