Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Official: THANK YOU TANNY!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

An Official: THANK YOU TANNY!

Every offseason has been so exciting the last few years with this guy in charge. He's not only making exciting moves but they are extremely intelligent football moves that have all panned out and they usually happen at discounts. We traded for a great cover corner in Cromartie for absolutely nothing in terms of value. Now all these rumors about Brandon Marshall.... come on, this is too much fun!

Not only that but THANK YOU! Thank you for not being content with just making the AFC Championship Game. Thank you for trying so hard for the fans who lit up NYC with excitement and a buzz that hasn't surrounded this team since Namath was here. We've been through way too much pain as a fanbase and we deserve this effort they are putting in! It's awesome that Woody, Tanny, Rex and the players wanted to win so bad for us and how proud everyone was of this team. They want to bring us a championship and I'm all for it. This team is built to win RIGHT NOW!

Regardless of if we get Marshall or not, or Boldin or not, the point is that Tannenbaum really has made this the most exciting team in the NFL, even when the season is 8 months away! Draft days have been insane lately with all the trading up for elite pro bowl talent. Man, it's just really fun to be a Jets fan right now. To the best coach in the NFL I say thank you for bringing the atmosphere I've been dying to see in NY. Play like Jets! Be a Jet! That actually means something now. And every player in the league wants to play for this organization. So to the best GM in the league, for making all this possible I say:

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]THANK YOU![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Sincerely,
    Appreciate Jets Fan.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who doesn't like Tannenbaum isn't appreciating a GREAT talent.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's just getting started this off-season....:yes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know Tanny's mom posted here. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i never understand the thank yous. he's not going to read it, so who is it directed at?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesnt take talent to hose mangini and norv turner. Just sayin

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3515084]It doesnt take talent to hose mangini and norv turner. Just sayin[/QUOTE]

AJ Smith is the Chargers GM....Just sayin

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3515083]i never understand the thank yous. he's not going to read it, so who is it directed at?[/QUOTE]

Tannenbaum definitely reads JI. It's [I]possibly[/I] his primary source for idea generation.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JamaicanJetFan;3515092]Tannenbaum definitely reads JI. It's [I]possibly[/I] his primary source for idea generation.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. If he did he never would have traded Ratliff :D

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3515083]i never understand the thank yous. [B]he's not going to read it[/B], so who is it directed at?[/QUOTE]

And you know this unequivocally?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3515076]Every offseason has been so exciting the last few years with this guy in charge. He's not only making exciting moves but they are extremely intelligent football moves that have all panned out and they usually happen at discounts. We traded for a great cover corner in Cromartie for absolutely nothing in terms of value. Now all these rumors about Brandon Marshall.... come on, this is too much fun!

Not only that but THANK YOU! Thank you for not being content with just making the AFC Championship Game. Thank you for trying so hard for the fans who lit up NYC with excitement and a buzz that hasn't surrounded this team since Namath was here. We've been through way too much pain as a fanbase and we deserve this effort they are putting in! It's awesome that Woody, Tanny, Rex and the players wanted to win so bad for us and how proud everyone was of this team. They want to bring us a championship and I'm all for it. This team is built to win RIGHT NOW!

Regardless of if we get Marshall or not, or Boldin or not, the point is that Tannenbaum really has made this the most exciting team in the NFL, even when the season is 8 months away! Draft days have been insane lately with all the trading up for elite pro bowl talent. Man, it's just really fun to be a Jets fan right now. To the best coach in the NFL I say thank you for bringing the atmosphere I've been dying to see in NY. Play like Jets! Be a Jet! That actually means something now. And every player in the league wants to play for this organization. So to the best GM in the league, for making all this possible I say:

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]THANK YOU![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Sincerely,
    Appreciate Jets Fan.[/QUOTE]

AMEN

BEST GM IN FOOTBALL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JamaicanJetFan;3515092]Tannenbaum definitely reads JI. It's [I]possibly[/I] his primary source for idea generation.[/QUOTE]

I told him to trade up for Revis and Harris. I also told him to stay away from Gholston but he must have missed my post on that.

(As for the original poster, he is making a good post in that though it can't be a direct thank you to Tannenbaum I think most of us agree with what he says. He doesn't let the grass grow under his feet and he is totally unafraid to make a big move. Some other gms are paralyzed by the thought of making a mistake, not Tanny.)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The Official Tanny Mancrust Thread.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Word. Tannenbaum rules.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;3515094]I don't know. If he did he never would have traded Ratliff :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, OWNED! its true. sure we call things here from time to time before it happens, but look at some of the wild things that go on in here. No way Tanny risks getting infected with JI

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tanny and Rex are gettin er done!
    We want the Bowl!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... i've said it before and i'll say it again ...

... we are very lucky to have mikey t. at the top of our football pyramid ...

... :clapper: ... :clapper: ... :clapper: ... :clapper: ... :clapper: ...

l_j_r

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    is this the thread where we jerk off the GM for making the offseason exciting? i hadn't realized there was a Lombardi in Florham Park that wasn't covered with 40+ years worth of dust.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lazy Bum;3515164]is this the thread where we jerk off the GM for making the offseason exciting? i hadn't realized there was a Lombardi in Florham Park that wasn't covered with 40+ years worth of dust.[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's where you jerk him off for getting us great players at an insane value in an attempt at winning a championship, brah.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lazy Bum;3515164]is this the thread where we jerk off the GM for making the offseason exciting? i hadn't realized there was a Lombardi in Florham Park that wasn't covered with 40+ years worth of dust.[/QUOTE]

... are you disagreeing with mikey t. being one of the best gm's in the nfl? ...

l_j_r