Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona trades WR Boldin to Ravens

Arizona trades WR Boldin to Ravens

I couldn't find Boldin being discussed elsewhere, so I figured a thread would suffice.

If not, please merge.

[quote]Adam_Schefter: Arizona is closing in on a long-anticipated deal to trade Pro Bowl wide receiver Anquan Boldin. Leading contender: Baltimore. KC also in.[/quote]

All Pro
    good for BAL.

Banned
    The Ravens are a good fit for him.

Interesting, I wonder what they get back. Think it's just picks?

lol, Glauber is an idiot today.

He just chimed in...........

[quote]Bob_Glauber: Good thing Jets improved at cornerback with Cromartie trade. @adam_schefter indicates Pats in lead to get WR Anquan Boldin in deal.[/quote]

Banned
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3515431]Glauber is an idiot today.[/QUOTE]

He's an idiot every day. Not just today.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;3515433]He's an idiot every day. Not just today.[/QUOTE]

lol, I don't mind him normally but today he's so far behind all the stories it just makes him come off like a little brother you don't want hanging around.

He redeems himself.

[quote]Bob_Glauber: My bad. @Adam_Schefter reporting Baltimore in lead for Boldin, although others suggest Pats are in lead.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

i'm reading on pft and other sites that the pats, chiefs and ravens all want boldin. all afc, too. pats know welker is f-ed this year.

Undrafted Free Agent
    The guys on sirius NFL radio this morning were saying Boldin for Kerry Rhodes straight up was a real posibility

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=GWjet;3515447]The guys on sirius NFL radio this morning were saying Boldin for Kerry Rhodes straight up was a real posibility[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats what i heard also....that would be fine edwards,cotch,boldin

[QUOTE=BigJet85;3515448]Yeah thats what i heard also....that would be fine edwards,cotch,boldin[/QUOTE]

Which one of them is going to play safety?

that be awesome for KC or balty but the PATS?? OMG please no

Schefter says Baltimore and Boldin REAL close, good another deal gone for Pats HAHA! .... also Kerry Rhodes will be back!!

[QUOTE=MarkyMarkSanchez;3515455]that be awesome for KC or balty but the PATS?? OMG please no[/QUOTE]

3 team trade. Boldin to KC, Rhodes to Arizona, Bowe to the Jets. That would be sick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=Cack89;3515461]Schefter says Baltimore and Boldin REAL close, good another deal gone for Pats HAHA![/QUOTE]

:rotfl: Pats suck.

[QUOTE] .... also Kerry Rhodes will be back!![/QUOTE]

As expected, glad to hear that from Shefter though.

[QUOTE=southside;3515465]3 team trade. Boldin to KC, Rhodes to Arizona, Bowe to the Jets. That would be sick.[/QUOTE]

I <3 bowe (no homo)

Jets Insider VIP
    nobody wants to play for the psychotic Video Bill especially after they can easily see the obvious decline of the Cheating Empire

NFL Network says NE "not in the mix" for Boldin.

[QUOTE=Cack89;3515461]Schefter says Baltimore and Boldin REAL close, good another deal gone for Pats HAHA! .... also Kerry Rhodes will be back!![/QUOTE]

Why is this good. Baltimore is a AFC contender and we play them next year. If you said Boldin to some mediocre NFC team I would be happy.

[QUOTE=FREEJET;3515538]Why is this good. Baltimore is a AFC contender and we play them next year. If you said Boldin to some mediocre NFC team I would be happy.[/QUOTE]
    Anquan?...Meet my friend Darrelle...