Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arizona trades WR Boldin to Ravens

Mods, please update thread title.

[quote]Adam_Schefter: Done deal: Arizona trades WR Anquan Boldin and a 2010 fifth-round pick to Baltimore for Ravens 2010 third- and fourth-round picks.[/quote]

All Pro
    lol, how many times have you refreshed adam's twitter? that was posted the exact min he did

[QUOTE=Paradis;3515685]lol, how many times have you refreshed adam's twitter? that was posted the exact min he did[/QUOTE]

Blackberry :P

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3515685]lol, how many times have you refreshed adam's twitter? that was posted the exact min he did[/QUOTE]

Just wait till he's posting them here BEFORE they're on Twitter ... :P

Revis - you're doing a great job keeping us up to date. Keep it up! :clapper:

[QUOTE=JamesR;3515690]Just wait till he's posting them here BEFORE they're on Twitter ... :P

Revis - you're doing a great job keeping us up to date. Keep it up! :clapper:[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir :yes:

This move pretty much guarantees Golden Tate becomes an option for the Jets at #29, since Ravens were only team from #22 thru 28 that was desperate for a WR.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    the ravens need someone WRs. they have who mason, he is old and was going to retire last season.

i was hoping boldin would have went to the dolphins.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=Kleckomania;3515695]This move pretty much guarantees Golden Tate becomes an option for the Jets at #29, since Ravens were only team from #22 thru 28 that was desperate for a WR.[/QUOTE]

:pray:

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3515698]the ravens need someone WRs. they have who mason, he is old and was going to retire last season.

i was hoping boldin would have went to the dolphins.[/QUOTE]

I hope he unleashes hell on an overrated Pitt defense next season :yes:

And now for the details.

[quote]Adam_Schefter: Well, that didn't take long: Anquan Boldin agrees to a new four-year, $28 million contract with the Ravens.[/quote]

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3515700]I hope he unleashes hell on an overrated Pitt defense next season :yes:[/QUOTE]
    what did my steeler defense ever do to you, but give you a blueprint on how to be the #1 defense in the league:P

a 3rd and a 4th?
    thats all?

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3515707]what did my steeler defense ever do to you, but give you a blueprint on how to be the #1 defense in the league:P[/QUOTE]

They kill kittens.

I don't like that.

[QUOTE=Baddniss;3515710]a 3rd and a 4th?
    thats all?[/QUOTE]

With a 5th in return.

That's highway robbery.

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3515712]With a 5th in return.

That's highway robbery.[/QUOTE]

True dat!

Too bad we did not make that deal. But from what i hear from some members we do not need a good WR because we have Braylon Edwards.

[QUOTE=JetsFanInDenver;3515716]True dat!

Too bad we did not make that deal. But from what i hear from some members we do not need a good WR because we have Braylon Edwards.[/QUOTE]

The two receivers are not interchangeable.

Boldin fits our need more so than Marshall. Both as a high character, hard working player and as veteran leader who isn't afraid to get blown out of his shoes going over the middle.

You can't possibly tell me the guy too pu$$y to play with a slight strain on his hamstring is in the same league as a locker room fit?

As I said previously, Marshall is a great player. But he wouldn't make a great Jet.

There's a huge difference in the two.

All League
    [QUOTE=Kleckomania;3515695]This move pretty much guarantees Golden Tate becomes an option for the Jets at #29, since Ravens were only team from #22 thru 28 that was desperate for a WR.[/QUOTE]They're still desperate. They have Boldin and no one else. I would be surprised if they didn't go WR in the first.

A 3rd and a 4th, and get a 5th back? That's the steal of a lifetime. I can't believe no one wold trump that and they supposedly had at least 3 suitors.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Newsome did a great job with the trade and new contract.

[QUOTE=jvill 51;3515726]A 3rd and a 4th, and get a 5th back? That's the steal of a lifetime. I can't believe no one wold trump that and they supposedly had at least 3 suitors.[/QUOTE]

+1.

Plus the fact they signed him long term.

Huge steal.