Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Gap has Opened

All League
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3516167]How sad............. old man posting on another team site.

Has therapist been told about this?[/QUOTE]

Now that was WEAK. I expected bet.... actually, no I didn't. ;)

...and watch out about that "old" sh!t. Do you have any idea how big a lobby AARP has in DC?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=patsfanken;3516219]Now that was WEAK. I expected bet.... actually, no I didn't. ;)

...and watch out about that "old" sh!t. Do you have any idea how big a lobby AARP has in DC?[/QUOTE]

The only thing weak is your **** ass teams* defense. 2010 New England Pathetics* welcome to third place in the AFCE:yes:

The Jets made some nice personnel moves last year and a good one so far this year. Hopefully more to come in the draft.
    BUT, the king is not dead until you actually kill him. The Jets have to win the division. 2-4 like last year will not cut it.
    I believe they can, but this Jets team ("we're the best") has been down that road before.

All League
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;3516265]The Jets made some nice personnel moves last year and a good one so far this year. Hopefully more to come in the draft.
    BUT, the king is not dead until you actually kill him. The Jets have to win the division. 2-4 like last year will not cut it.
    I believe they can, but this Jets team ("we're the best") has been down that road before.[/QUOTE]

AFCE just might be turning into the match-up nightmare it has bin in the past and 5/3 takes it

Banned
    "Patriots have 4 picks in the top 53. Sit back and watch. Tate was a first rd talent last year that went in the 3rd because he missed his senior year. If they draft well here and add in a few people like Derrick Mason at WR, use the 53rd for Greg Olsen (TE Chicago), and do an DE Graham, RB Ryan Matthews, OLB Ricky Sapp type draft (rds 1 and 2) and then go for someone like Sam Young (OT Notre Dame)in the 4th round, you'll see 2009's draft merge with this year's. Plus, health. They weren't healthy last year."

I agree with this poster 100%. Sit back and watch:yes:

The reports of the Patriot's demise are grossly exaggerated

Jets Insider VIP
    pattycakes had 50 picks in the last 4 drafts and wound up with Lawrence Maroney and a kicker in 2006, nothing in 2007, Mayo the One Year Wonder in 2008 and a couple of JAG defensive backs and not much more in 2009

ALL HAIL THEIR 12 PICKS in the April Draft..... based on the last four whiffs, there isn't much at all to worry about

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3516575]"Patriots have 4 picks in the top 53. Sit back and watch. Tate was a first rd talent last year that went in the 3rd because he missed his senior year. If they draft well here and add in a few people like Derrick Mason at WR, use the 53rd for Greg Olsen (TE Chicago), and do an DE Graham, RB Ryan Matthews, OLB Ricky Sapp type draft (rds 1 and 2) and then go for someone like Sam Young (OT Notre Dame)in the 4th round, you'll see 2009's draft merge with this year's. Plus, health. [B]They weren't healthy last year."
    [/B]

The reports of the Patriot's demise are grossly exaggerated[/QUOTE]

leon washington / kris jenkins / most our CB's for half the year.. were healthy!?!

and im sure running the ball 400 times.. some of the OL got a lil banged up

Banned
    [QUOTE=sg3;3516579]pattycakes had 50 picks in the last 4 drafts and wound up with Lawrence Maroney and a kicker in 2006, nothing in 2007, Mayo the One Year Wonder in 2008 and a couple of JAG defensive backs and not much more in 2009

ALL HAIL THEIR 12 PICKS in the April Draft..... based on the last four whiffs, there isn't much at all to worry about[/QUOTE]

Vollmer says hello this year. Butler takes it to the next level at CB. Pryor steps in to play more on the DL without any fanfare. Ingram took Paxton's place without a hitch.

Let's see what Tate and McKenzie bring to the table.

Just a bunch of names to SG, but alot of those names helped the Pats finish AHEAD of the Yets last season.:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3516575]"Patriots have 4 picks in the top 53. Sit back and watch. Tate was a first rd talent last year that went in the 3rd because he missed his senior year. If they draft well here and add in a few people like Derrick Mason at WR, use the 53rd for Greg Olsen (TE Chicago), and do an DE Graham, RB Ryan Matthews, OLB Ricky Sapp type draft (rds 1 and 2) and then go for someone like Sam Young (OT Notre Dame)in the 4th round, you'll see 2009's draft merge with this year's. Plus, health. They weren't healthy last year."

The reports of the Patriot's demise are grossly exaggerated[/QUOTE]

They sound as dumb as you at the asylum if they are teaching you this rubbish.:eek:

[QUOTE=Boynton Beach Jets;3516714]They sound as dumb as you at the asylum if they are teaching you this rubbish.:eek:[/QUOTE]

That could actually be a little funny maybe, if what FauxJet said wasn't 100%correct.

Oh and I DID chuckle, not lol, at 'Yets'.

Banned
    Not sure who's being taught at the asylum there Boynton.

Hasn't 40+ years of frustration taught you ANYTHING? ;)

Banned
    Thinking about being a Jet fan is like a Charlie Brown cartoon. :yes:

The Jets are Lucy with the football, and their fans are Charlie Brown.

That visual cracks me up :D

Jets Insider VIP
    sorry gramps --- you are even lamer here than at worldcrossing

Hall Of Fame
    [IMG]http://images1.makefive.com/images/200928/279ea76be2663544.jpg[/IMG]