Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilfork resigns

Banned
    Reading comp wasn't your strong suit was it Boynton. Spent too much time in the sun getting your brain fried? :huh:

Let me repeat. " Pats came within 90 seconds of winning the SB and a perfect season".

Jets Insider VIP
    cut the baloney Blue Homer

ray, jetnut and I have heard your same crap for the last 4 years on another message board. Please stay there and torture them with your dopey lists and your dopey analyses of how BB is going to have another spectacular draft

especially after he whiffed on 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009

[QUOTE=Boynton Beach Jets;3516545]Wow news flash the Patheics* had a perfect season

Proof how delusional Faux is, that must be the new math at the asylum did anybody else know that 18-1 equals perfect season, maybe at Faux asylum. Faux you are a loser:yes:[/QUOTE]

16-0 in the season, and 2-1 in the post season sounds like a perfect season to me. Dunno what they did that year in the pre-season. Want me to go look that up for you?

Jets Insider VIP
    this living in the long ago is why they are called Past fans...

lets talk about your 2008 also rans, your 2009 blown out of the first round humiliation and your 2010 and beyond far back in the Jets rear view mirror

[QUOTE=sg3;3516564]cut the baloney Blue Homer

ray, jetnut and I have heard your same crap for the last 4 years on another message board. Please stay there and torture them with your dopey lists and your dopey analyses of how BB is going to have another spectacular draft

especially after [B]he whiffed on 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, he wiffed. He sucked so bad he only went 49-15 in that stretch. The Jets, who everything they draft is magic, went 32-32. The Pats need to be more like the Jets is your point?

[QUOTE=sg3;3516569]this living in the long ago is why they are called Past fans...

lets talk about your 2008 also rans, your 2009 blown out of the first round humiliation and your 2010 and beyond far back in the Jets rear view mirror[/QUOTE]

Our past has been incredible, no arguement here. What a dominant ride it's been. It's a shame so few team's fans will never experience a similar feeling in their lifetime. Living in the future HAS to be the mantra of Jest fans. The past has been so brutal, that to live in it would just make one an angry, bitter, vile, old man.....oh wait!:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3516588]Our past has been incredible, no arguement here. What a dominant ride it's been. It's a shame so few team's fans will never experience a similar feeling in their lifetime. Living in the future HAS to be the mantra of Jest fans. The past has been so brutal, that to live in it would just make one an angry, bitter, vile, old man.....oh wait!:eek:[/QUOTE]

WRONG!!!

Being a JET fan is an HONOR!

I would rather be a JET fan than be associated with a cheating bunch of front runners. I's serious. The Patriot/RedSox hats that are worn around airports were NO WHERE before 2001 and 2004 and you know that.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3516589]WRONG!!!

Being a JET fan is an HONOR!

I would rather be a JET fan than be associated with a cheating bunch of front runners. I's serious. The Patriot/RedSox hats that are worn around airports were NO WHERE before 2001 and 2004 and you know that.[/QUOTE]

Sure, although I think that's more true about Pat's fans than Sox fans. (the front-runner part, not the cheater part) I've seen Sox fans all over this country and I go back way before 2004.

Actually, as a long-time Red Sox sufferer, I know exactly how it feels to be a die-hard fan to a futile franchize that always seems to take one step forward followed by two steps back. Remember, we had 86 years of futility. You Jets sufferers have only had 40. As usual, you guys have some catching up to do.;)