Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cromartie addresses baby-gate

Funny how having kids out of wedlock hurts Cromartie's image but it helps Tom Brady*s

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=woodside;3516232]Funny how having kids out of wedlock hurts Cromartie's image but it helps Tom Brady*s[/QUOTE]

Not to mention half the NBA players..:yes:

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3516089]As a Jets fan, [B]I could really care less[/B] about what the hell Cromartie does off the field[/QUOTE]

You COULD care less? Or you COULDN'T care less?

If you COULD care less that means you DO CARE.

See?

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3516043]what the hell is up with all these athletes???? havent they heard of condoms... i am sure you make more than enough to buy a few oh 20 boxes full.....[/QUOTE]

With all due respect, women no longer take birth control pills? I've read they are less than $10 a month. It's her body after all.

Well, in this article Cro isn't portraying the image that has been written about him the past few days.

However, as the sentences in the article states, "Of course, what Cromartie offered Friday were mere words. He needs to back them up with actions -- and dollars".

But let's all give him a chance. Hopefully, Cro has turned a corner.

[QUOTE=Astoria;3516102]Actually you'd be surprised. People who aren't from New York or aren't involved in the nightlife scene here think that NYC magnifies celebrities' personality problems. The truth is that once many of these egos get out of their podunk 'gee golly' small town, whether it's San Diego or anywhere else, they realize that they are now in NYC just a small fish in a bigger pond, and they begin to act as such.[/QUOTE]

Kind of like Plaxico Burress, right? He behaved properly.
    I believe you have a misconception of the United States. There are many cities just as sophisticated as NYC. They have operas, art galleries and a night life. Really!
    Last time I checked there wasn't an NFL franchise in a podunk town like Rutland, VT or Bismarck, ND.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;3516276]Kind of like Plaxico Burress, right? He behaved properly.
    I believe you have a misconception of the United States. There are many cities just as sophisticated as NYC. They have operas, art galleries and a night life. Really!
    Last time I checked there wasn't an NFL franchise in a podunk town like Rutland, VT or Bismarck, ND.[/QUOTE]

I lived in NYC for 5 years and have been to over 50 cities in the US icluding SD, SF, LA, Chicago and Boston and they're all Podunk in comparison.

Thanks JETS fans for the welcoming I really appreciate u all welcoming me into the family...God Bless

[url]http://twitter.com/A_Cromartie31[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    I dont care if he wraps up off the field, but he better wrap up on the field

You know what he should have said?

"Mind your own f*cking business."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3516043]what the hell is up with all these athletes???? havent they heard of condoms... [/QUOTE]

As we saw in the Jets game, he has a problem with wrapping up.

Please pay attention.

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3516043]what the hell is up with all these athletes???? havent they heard of condoms... [/QUOTE]

Guess you haven't heard of men enjoying sex...

All Pro
    i should of figured this was going to turn into a 'safe sex' thread

just pull and pray

Seems like he's saying all the right things.

I'm really excited to see how he does next year.

On the positive, you gotta think he's given himself really great odds of having a professional athlete for a son or daughter. :D

[QUOTE=guerro619;3516106]Not for Cro. His ego, fits perfectly for NY. Have you guys seen his tweets. ;) and he's graduating. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but does he type his own tweets? I've read from numerous places that the guy is actually almost totally illiterate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tommi Brady has fathered two babies with two women in two different states.... One of which he has abandoned.....

[QUOTE=sg3;3516583]Tommi Brady has fathered two babies with two women in two different states.... One of which he has abandoned.....[/QUOTE]

LMFAO...one of those two woman is , you know, his WIFE! And given the thousands of paparazzi photos on the net showing Tom's and Brigette Monihan's son, he hardly looks abandoned.

To equate Brady to an illiterate, head-case who has fathered 7 kids from 5 woman, all before he's 26, is a farking joke.

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3516592]LMFAO...one of those two woman is , you know, his WIFE! And given the thousands of paparazzi photos on the net showing Tom's and Brigette Monihan's son, he hardly looks abandoned.

[B]To equate Brady to an illiterate, head-case who has fathered 7 kids from 5 woman, all before he's 26, is a farking joke[/B].[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Everyone knows that Brady*s a fag and never really fathered those kids