Thread: Lito

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Lito

Was he so bad that we couldn't re-sign him to play in nickel and dime packages. Obviously he wasn't worth a $10 million bonus but how about 1.5 million with incentives or something like that. He knows the system and I think a secondary with Revis, Cromartie, Lowery, Rhodes and Sheppard would be outstanding.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    His play was ok last year,

biggest problem with Lito is he can't stay healthy. He always gets nicked up, one pulled hamstring and he's out for a month.

That's really the biggest reason why he isn't worth signing. I think the injuries over the years have really added up and really affected his play.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Ski;3516097]Was he so bad that we couldn't re-sign him to play in nickel and dime packages. Obviously he wasn't worth a $10 million bonus but how about 1.5 million with incentives or something like that. He knows the system and I think a secondary with Revis, Cromartie, Lowery, Rhodes and Sheppard would be outstanding.[/QUOTE]

PLEASE NO MORE 5'9 and 5'10 CB's!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;3516104]PLEASE NO MORE 5'9 and 5'10 CB's!!![/QUOTE]

Most corners in the league are in that range.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lito was looking to be a starter when he left Philly and was angry when Rex benched him in the AFCCG, so I doubt he will swallow his pride and come back here for short money as a nickel back, but if he does it's not like he was that bad really. He played very well in the first two playoff games and was solid in run support, he just flat out sucked against the Colts but then again who didn't?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=XingDaorong;3516116]Lito was looking to be a starter when he left Philly and was angry when Rex benched him in the AFCCG, so I doubt he will swallow his pride and come back here for short money as a nickel back, but if he does it's not like he was that bad really. He played very well in the first two playoff games and was solid in run support, he just flat out sucked against the Colts but then again who didn't?[/QUOTE]
    well, revis didn't suck, but revis is a rare player.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    lito = much worso than antonio

and certainly not worth a 10 million dollar roster payment plus a salary this season... that would be rolle money for a guy who was done a few years ago with the Eagles