Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What safetys are available?

c'mon, a safety is usually a college cornerback who can't play that position in the nfl. think lowery. between lowery and smith, the jets probably already have their rhodes replacement.

This whole panic over losing Rhodes reminds me of last year when the Jets let Baker go....Panic erupted on this board with people crying the Jets needed a blocking TE...Panic turned to hysteria when the Jets didn't pick a TE in the draft...

Jets went on to lead the league in rushing without Baker with a guy they picked up, Hartsock, a week before the season started.

Get off the ledge...The Jets will, one way or another, replace Rhodes. And I'm guessing, like the last years running game, the defense won't suffer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=C Mart;3518177]This whole panic over losing Rhodes reminds me of last year when the Jets let Baker go....Panic erupted on this board with people crying the Jets needed a blocking TE...Panic turned to hysteria when the Jets didn't pick a TE in the draft...

Jets went on to lead the league in rushing without Baker with a guy they picked up, Hartsock, a week before the season started.

Get off the ledge...The Jets will, one way or another, replace Rhodes. And I'm guessing, like the last years running game, the defense won't suffer.[/QUOTE]

Exactly and in other news Pete Kendall is out of football altogether..

[QUOTE=Savage69;3518190]Exactly and in other news Pete Kendall is out of football altogether..[/QUOTE]

Remember when our FO guys were fools for letting Kendall guy?

Don't know what the rules are but I wouldn't mind getting this man for a stop gap, though hes getting older.
    [IMG]http://images.morris.com/images/athens/mdControlled/cms/2009/10/30/510564331.jpg[/IMG]

The guy I would love to get is this guy, but the first round tender is what brings it down a bit.

[IMG]http://www.coltsgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/antoine-bethea.jpg[/IMG]