Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: I'm really going to miss.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really going to miss.....

Kerry Rhodes patented "arms outstretched in a sign of confusion while looking at the other DBs" move after every Touchdown completion by the opponent.

Because it was NEVER Carries fault that he was out of position or a step slow in coverage. It was ALWAYS somebody elses fault, thus his little, "Hey, where were ya, man?" show he liked to give.

I'm really gonna miss that. And the shying from tackles. That too. Oh, and the tweets. I'm gonna miss those tweets as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3517139]Kerry Rhodes patented "arms outstretched in a sign of confusion while looking at the other DBs" move after every Touchdown completion by the opponent.[/QUOTE]

Understandable.

But I will miss his celebratory "I'm Kerry Rhodes" duck walk when he makes a tackle fifteen yards downfield, the same one most guys only do when they make a tackle in the opponents backfield.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rbstern;3517362]Understandable.

But I will miss his celebratory "I'm Kerry Rhodes" duck walk when he makes a tackle fifteen yards downfield, the same one most guys only do when they make a tackle in the opponents backfield.[/QUOTE]

lol, I hate both of these things Carrie does. So happy he's gone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3517364]lol, I hate both of these things Carrie does. So happy he's gone.[/QUOTE]
    I think what sealed it was the NE game where he could have laid out Welker and pulled up as well as the Buffalo game where he ran away from Marshawn Lynch. Rhodes had a good run here but really he's been average for 2 years now, and it would be nice to have a guy who will lay the wood in the secondary, because I know his replacement will throw his body around unlike Kerry

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IM3;3517365]I think what sealed it was [B]the NE game[/B] where he could have laid out Welker and pulled up as well as the Buffalo game where he ran away from Marshawn Lynch. Rhodes had a good run here but really he's been average for 2 years now, and it would be nice to have a guy who will lay the wood in the secondary, because I know his replacement will throw his body around unlike Kerry[/QUOTE]

I recall Rhodes getting bowled over by Maroney in that game too. Just awful.

If we can't get OJ from the Rams, maybe go after Ryan Clark? Played in a 3-4 with Pitt and hits HARD. Too bad he's kinda old.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3517366]I recall Rhodes getting bowled over by Maroney in that game too. Just awful.

If we can't get OJ from the Rams, maybe go after Ryan Clark? Played in a 3-4 with Pitt and hits HARD. Too bad he's kinda old.[/QUOTE]

Clark's a UFA, we'd have to lose a couple of our FA's to sign him though.

He does hit hard, just ask Welker and McGahee, boy those two hits are legendary.

Honestly, I don't think we will miss Rhodes, Rex turned Mangini's #20 something ranked D into the #1 defense with mostly the same guys and the loss of Jenkins, defense is the last of my worries as long as we have Rex and #24

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That game against New England really made me disgusted with him.
    HOW THE H@LL ARE YOU GONNA LET WES FRIKKIN WELKER BARREL OVER YOU???!?!?!
    Maroney as well!
    I'm glad he's gone and we're gonna be seeing a vicious Defense REAL QUICK LIKE!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IM3;3517370]Clark's a UFA, we'd have to lose a couple of our FA's to sign him though.

He does hit hard, just ask Welker and McGahee, boy those two hits are legendary.

Honestly, I don't think we will miss Rhodes, Rex turned Mangini's #20 something ranked D into the #1 defense with mostly the same guys and the loss of Jenkins, defense is the last of my worries as long as we have Rex and #24[/QUOTE]

Forgot about the retarded final 4 rule. Guess it's Atogwe or the draft.

The defense won't miss a beat at all...I'm excited to see an intimidating new safety to pair with scrappy Leonhard.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3517375]Forgot about the retarded final 4 rule. Guess it's Atogwe or the draft.

[B]The defense won't miss a beat at all...I'm excited to see an intimidating new safety to pair with scrappy Leonhard.[/B][/QUOTE]

If only they were as good as the monster beasts in AZ! ;)

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Word Up..

No room for p*ssies on this team..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    three words

good riddence tweety

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    SG must sleep with a laptop tied to his pillow. :eek:

He slept in late today tho.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3517450]SG must sleep with a laptop tied to his pillow. :eek:

He slept in late today tho.[/QUOTE]

?

:zzz:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always hated candy a** KR. What pushed me over the edge was his dance after the forced fumble in the SD game instead of looking for the ball.
    This reminds me of the J ABE debate. Half the people here thought we couldn't live without him. The other half, like me, thought he was such a p***y was glad he was gone.
    Don't worry,Tanny/Rex are gonna find a LAY THE WOOD MF for our defence.
    Have faith:yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://memegenerator.net/File/ImageMacro/659348.jpg[/IMG]

yeah I'll miss this schmuck.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsonly;3517577]Always hated candy a** KR. What pushed me over the edge was his dance after the forced fumble in the SD game instead of looking for the ball.
    This reminds me of the J ABE debate. Half the people here thought we couldn't live without him. The other half, like me, thought he was such a p***y was glad he was gone.
    Don't worry,Tanny/Rex are gonna find a LAY THE WOOD MF for our defence.
    Have faith:yes:[/QUOTE]

The difference is with Abe he was great at rushing the passer.. People talk about Peppers close to 30 sacks in the last 3 years Abe has 32..:eek:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://memegenerator.net/File/ImageMacro/659361.jpg[/IMG]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3517592]The difference is with Abe he was great at rushing the passer.. People talk about Peppers close to 30 sacks in the last 3 years Abe has 32..:eek:[/QUOTE]

Just compairing the debate. Abe was great at rushing the passer. How did he look standing on the sideline with a hangnail?:steamin:
    KR was good at many things but never great at anything. We wont miss him for one sec.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsonly;3517630]Just compairing the debate. Abe was great at rushing the passer. How did he look standing on the sideline with a hangnail?:steamin:
    KR was good at many things but never great at anything. We wont miss him for one sec.[/QUOTE]

Hang nail or not he still got the sacks..He should have been used as just a pass rusher not a every down DE..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3517640]Hang nail or not he still got the sacks..He should have been used as just a pass rusher not a every down DE..[/QUOTE]

Your right.
    I'm wrong.
    Your good looking.
    I'm not very atractive.
    PS Agree, Abe was not used properly.