Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donte Whitner on the trading block

Donte Whitner on the trading block

[quote] Beat writer Mark Gaughan speculates that veteran FS Donte Whitner could be on the trading block.
    Whitner played behind George Wilson at the strong safety spot late last season and he isn't going to unseat impressive second-year man Jairus Byrd at free safety. Still, Whitner would be high-quality depth and it's unlikely the Bills could get equal value for that in a trade.
    Source: Buffalo News [/quote]

[url]http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/06/979421/whitners-status-with-bills-uncertain.html[/url]

I doubt they would trade in-division, but at least an interesting option if they would.

Whitner's a really good player, but the Bills wouldn't trade him to us.

Banned
    Tanny get it done. An infinite improvement to old

[IMG]http://memegenerator.net/File/ImageMacro/659361.jpg[/IMG]

Can't believe the guys who are mourning Rhodes -- Cough[I]Gato[/I]Cough

^^ Can't believe an opera fan is making gay jokes. It's a f*cked world dude.

All League
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517673]^^ Can't believe an opera fan is making gay jokes. It's a f*cked world dude.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

All League
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3517557][url]http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/06/979421/whitners-status-with-bills-uncertain.html[/url]

I doubt they would trade in-division, but at least an interesting option if they would.[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure the Bills wouldn't take a trade from anyone... they need help

[QUOTE=FreshBaked 24 7;3517674]:applause:[/QUOTE]

:Bows:....dude's got two pictures of men with long flowing hair in all his posts for somethings sake...

Banned
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517678]:Bows:....dude's got two pictures of men with long flowing hair in all his posts for somethings sake...[/QUOTE]

I can see the humor in your joke, but really, respect of culture is only homosexual to a complete philistine Milton being one of the greatest Poets and Corelli being my favorite Operatic singer. Now no need to take my criticisms personally, I disagreed with your stance not you personally. I don't know you and you don't know me, this is why argumentum ad hominem is the lowest form of internettalk.

Now I know integrity is a scary suggestion but it might make football talk more productive :yes:

[QUOTE=operaguy;3517699]I can see the humor in your joke, but really, respect of culture is only homosexual to a complete philistine Milton being one of the greatest Poets and Corelli being my favorite Operatic singer. Now no need to take my criticisms personally, I disagreed with your stance not you personally. I don't know you and you don't know me, this is why argumentum ad hominem is the lowest form of internettalk.

Now I know integrity is a scary suggestion but it might make football talk more productive :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'm just busting balls. If I were gay I'm sure I'd like opera too. :yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517702]I'm just busting balls. If I were gay I'm sure I'd like opera too. :yes:[/QUOTE]

And if I were some Pleb in community college I'm sure I'd think it was really funny to pick on someone with money and culture.

All Pro
    if it where to be done it would be on draft day.. the bills would have to really want something to trade inside the divsion.

[QUOTE=operaguy;3517707]And if I were some Pleb in community college I'm sure I'd think it was really funny to pick on someone with money and culture.[/QUOTE]

Oh, and believe me it was.

BTW: Having money and culture doesn't make you a non-pleb. It makes you a pleb with money and an inflated sense of what culture is.

[QUOTE=operaguy;3517707]And if I were some Pleb in community college I'm sure I'd think it was really funny to pick on someone with [b]money[/b] and culture.[/QUOTE]

You were doing well until this little nugget slipped out.

I was impressed, you seem educated with your propensity to use big words, you enjoy culture, the "opera" angle exudes sophistication, but throwing in a economical stature tidbit makes you come off as insecure.

All things considered = FAIL!

Banned
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517711]Oh, and believe me it was.

BTW: Having money and culture doesn't make you a non-pleb. It makes you a pleb with money and an inflated sense of what culture is.[/QUOTE]

SenorGato is maaaaaaaaan stfu -- everything this trite discussion has entailed leads me to believe you are a resentful member of the lower classes, now I refuse to be an apologist about culture and I expect to be attacked to some degree, but you're just too personally involved. Perhaps one day you'll better understand your motivations and then we'll be able to engage in a healthy dialogue until then I believe you have a bit of growing up to do.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3517714]You were doing well until this little nugget slipped out.

I was impressed, you seem educated with your propensity to use big words, you enjoy culture, the "opera" angle exudes sophistication, but throwing in a economical stature tidbit makes you come off as insecure.

All things considered = FAIL![/QUOTE]

Those who have it tend to expect this sort of treatment, I'm sorry if it seems paranoid but its something I've had to deal with.

[QUOTE=operaguy;3517720]SenorGato is maaaaaaaaan stfu -- everything this trite discussion has entailed leads me to believe you are a resentful member of the lower classes, now I refuse to be an apologist about culture and I expect to be attacked to some degree, but you're just too personally involved. Perhaps one day you'll better understand your motivations and then we'll be able to engage in a healthy dialogue until then I believe you have a bit of growing up to do.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WkZBVhlLNhg/SyZEuhwBiGI/AAAAAAAACJw/Q4VkqYNsUQM/s400/cease_faggotry.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not resentful of f*cking opera dude...I am growing resentful of some random opera queer calling me lower class while pretending he's not a pleb because of "culture." Lol. Iunno what f*ckin planet you're on...
    Last edited by SenorGato; 03-07-2010 at 12:06 PM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517730][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/rmelgeorge/faggotry.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not resentful of f*cking opera dude...I am growing resentful of some random opera queer calling me lower class while pretending he's not a pleb because of "culture." Lol. Iunno what f*ckin planet you're on...[/QUOTE]

No need to be hateful, like I said when you grow up a bit we can have this sort of discussion with out your narrow minded blather interfering.

[QUOTE=operaguy;3517734]No need to be hateful, like I said when you grow up a bit we can have this sort of discussion with out your narrow minded blather interfering.[/QUOTE]

Listening to opera and reading poetry doesn't mean anything beyond you're listening to opera and reading poetry. Pretending it does does not make you higher class. It makes you a douche.

You can't possibly expect anyone to believe you're as high class as you think you are because of f*cking opera and poetry. You're arguing with a mere community college pleb on an NFL/Jets message board lol...how classy can you possibly be?
    Last edited by SenorGato; 03-07-2010 at 11:59 AM.

This slap fight is quite funny... good job guys.

Banned
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517737]Holy...listening to opera and reading poetry doesn't mean anything beyond you're listening to opera and reading poetry. Pretending it does does not make you higher class. It makes you a douche.[/QUOTE]

Embodying the stereotype of the dumb American than falling back and attempting to call someone a phony doesn't make you any less of a Pleb. It makes you predictable, hypocritical, and pathetic.