Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donte Whitner on the trading block

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517802]No need to get graphic there, I have nothing against you personally other than the fact that you attacked me out of nowhere. In my experience such attacks are the product of resentment, for all I know this might not be the case, I'm just speaking from experience. If you want to get into this argument just read the past two pages. It ends with you apologizing.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. I was just thinking, out loud, that you're a self-important blowhard who thinks everyone who isn't a rich, cultured, alleged opera singer isn't as rich, cultured, or opera-ish as he is.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517806]This guy again, you still doing tugjobs at that gayclub.[/QUOTE]

...You're setting yourself up.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517808]...You're setting yourself up.[/QUOTE]

Agreed I'm done, not everyone here argues as well as you do. I'm calling it a day.

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My question is.....

What is it about opera that pisses everyone off over here?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517802]No need to get graphic there, I have nothing against you personally other than the fact that you attacked me out of nowhere. In my experience such attacks are the product of resentment, for all I know this might not be the case, I'm just speaking from experience. If you want to get into this argument just read the past two pages. It ends with you apologizing.[/QUOTE]

Bit of advice.. if you want to continue to play the part of the affluent erudite you might want to get rid of your status that says you:

[COLOR="Red"][B]is GLAD HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WATCH KERRY [U]RIMMINGHIMSELF[/U] INSTEAD OF PLAYING FOOTBALL get ready for GIBRIL[/B][/COLOR]

That type of foul description is usually reserved for the Jerry Springer watching crowd.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3517819]Bit of advice.. if you want to continue to play the part of the affluent erudite you might want to get rid of your status that says you:

[B][COLOR="Red"][B]is GLAD HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WATCH KERRY [U]RIMMINGHIMSELF[/U] INSTEAD OF PLAYING FOOTBALL get ready for GIBRIL[/B][/COLOR][/B]

That type of foul description is usually reserved for the Jerry Springer watching crowd.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.gaybloggies.com/2007/blog/images/nude-opera.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Starkweather;3517814]My question is.....

What is it about opera that pisses everyone off over here?[/QUOTE]

I've never been this persecuted in my life about Opera, people always seem to be interested in person when I tell them I sing. I guess it just doesn't mix with Football, though in the old days opera singers were often going to the same clubs as athletes its a cultural shift. When I go up on the stage its all old people, homosexual men, and scatterings of older men with young dates. Now I understand this aspect of my job, but I can't change that, and it doesn't make me gay.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3517819]Bit of advice.. if you want to continue to play the part of the affluent erudite you might want to get rid of your status that says you:

[COLOR="Red"][B]is GLAD HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WATCH KERRY [U]RIMMINGHIMSELF[/U] INSTEAD OF PLAYING FOOTBALL get ready for GIBRIL[/B][/COLOR]

That type of foul description is usually reserved for the Jerry Springer watching crowd.[/QUOTE]

But Vajajay ****ler is more acceptable? :rolleyes:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;3517772]+1

[IMG]http://biobreak.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/021109-slap-fight1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This one made my morning. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

It's just really easy to pick on in a football forum environment.

Is it safe to say that this is the most relevant thread so far today?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it is the neanderthal in me, but Opera just makes me want to kick the crap outta somebody. On the same note, classical music puts at complete peace. Go figure?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517827]But Vajajay ****ler is more acceptable? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I don't know what this means.

I'm pretty sure no one is really all that upset though.

Oh and don't ever use that rolley-eyed emoticon when quoting me again.... unless you want a fat lip that is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517827]But Vajajay ****ler is more acceptable? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

do you see the other retarted **** on here....

this site is full of jocks, potheads, boozers, and pricks and even more *******s.. its just the way it is

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517824]I've never been this persecuted in my life about Opera, people always seem to be interested in person when I tell them I sing. I guess it just doesn't mix with Football, though in the old days opera singers were often going to the same clubs as athletes its a cultural shift. When I go up on the stage its all old people, homosexual men, and scatterings of older men with young dates. Now I understand this aspect of my job, but I can't change that, and [B]it doesn't make me gay[/B].[/QUOTE]

And being an opera singer doesn't qualify you as cultured.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3517835]I don't know what this means.

Oh and don't ever use that rolley-eyed emoticon when quoting me again.... unless you want a fat lip that is.[/QUOTE]

also sighhhhhed, flipped the wrist... and said .. whaaatevvvver

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3517837]And being an opera singer doesn't qualify you as cultured.[/QUOTE]

+1

cuz then to people outside of the opera stuff... we are cultured cause we like football

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517824]I've never been this persecuted in my life about Opera, people always seem to be interested in person when I tell them I sing. I guess it just doesn't mix with Football, though in the old days opera singers were often going to the same clubs as athletes its a cultural shift. When I go up on the stage its all old people, homosexual men, and scatterings of older men with young dates. Now I understand this aspect of my job, but I can't change that, and it doesn't make me gay.[/QUOTE]

you got balls dude... you come here, out of your element, get harrased 90% of the time... get called all sorts of homo-related names... but you keep coming back and you defend yourself well. I give you major credit for that dude...:yes:
    Last edited by Starkweather; 03-07-2010 at 12:58 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Splendid thread. I was amused. Class warfare with a racial overlay.
    Was this scripted by Rahm Emmanuel and James Carville.

Nothing wrong with being rich. It's better than the alternative.
    Not an opera guy but Milton is a wonderful author.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3517835]I don't know what this means.

Oh and don't ever use that rolley-eyed emoticon when quoting me again.... unless you want a fat lip that is.[/QUOTE]

Sure internetz tough guy :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517845]Sure internetz tough guy :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I thought we were all playing parts in this thread.. I've chosen the internet tough guy who makes ridiculous threats. :yes:

EDIT: I would split your lip though... for fun.