Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Donte Whitner on the trading block

Banned
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3517739]This slap fight is quite funny... good job guys.[/QUOTE]

I've already insisted to him that he doesn't need to embarrass himself anymore but he appears a glutton for punishment.

[QUOTE=operaguy;3517740]Embodying the stereotype of the dumb American than falling back and attempting to call someone a phony doesn't make you any less of a Pleb. It makes you predictable, hypocritical, and pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Well f*ckin...touche. You're still a douche and/or a phony. :P

Get PM ability man...this looks more serious than it is...unless you think it's serious then we're all f*cked. I made the opera gay joke because it's easy...sue me.
    Last edited by SenorGato; 03-07-2010 at 12:07 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    to be honest... i thought both you guys were kinda douche-ish.... but you both moved up a couple pegs in my book with this thread.... bravo... LOL. :D

Banned
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517746]Well f*ckin...touche. You're still a douche. :P

Get PM ability man...this looks more serious than it is...unless you think it's serious then we're all f*cked.[/QUOTE]

I can't even make out what you're saying. Like I said from the start Ad hominem attacks are foolish, this whole argument was a demonstration of that, but I will point out it was you who started the Ad hominem attacks and persisted with them after I said there was no reason to attack each other personally. I just wanted you to get a taste of your own medicine. Now there is no need to continue this dull exercise I've accumulated enough data to size you up and I have no desire to attempt to talk with someone who responds by cursing and incomprehensible vernacular no doubt meant to harm my ego. Now if you apologize we can call this over, and get back to a perfectly fine dialogue.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Starkweather;3517755]to be honest... i thought both you guys were kinda douche-ish.... but you both moved up a couple pegs in my book with this thread.... bravo... LOL. :D[/QUOTE]

So have I become more of a "douche" or less? Your comment regarding pegs didn't specify.

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517758]So have I become more of a "douche" or less? Your comment regarding pegs didn't specify.[/QUOTE]

you both went up one notch in my book, for that little tussel.... you're now both at notch one.... :yes:

just bustin chops... you both seem alright... that arguement was definitely fun to watch transpire though... where else but on the internet can you get a guy who presents himself as Dave Chappelle get in an arguement with a guy who presents himself as an opera singer... surely you can see the humor in that... lol.
    Last edited by Starkweather; 03-07-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517756]I can't even make out what you're saying. Like I said from the start Ad hominem attacks are foolish, this whole argument was a demonstration of that, but I will point out it was you who started the Ad hominem attacks and persisted with them after I said there was no reason to attack each other personally. I just wanted you to get a taste of your own medicine. Now there is no need to continue this dull exercise I've accumulated enough data to size you up and I have no desire to attempt to talk with someone who responds by cursing and incomprehensible vernacular no doubt meant to harm my ego. Now if you apologize we can call this over, and get back to a perfectly fine dialogue.[/QUOTE]

Your overall foppishness and cultural posing are boring. Seeing how opera is Italian in origin, I'll bet you hear the word "finocchio" a lot.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3517739]This slap fight is quite funny... good job guys.[/QUOTE]

+1

[IMG]http://biobreak.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/021109-slap-fight1.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    [QUOTE=Starkweather;3517767]you both steped up a notch in my book.... you're now both at notch one.... :yes:

just bustin chops... you both seem alright... that arguement was definitely fun to watch transpire though... where else but on the internet can you get a guy who presents himself as Dave Chappelle get in an arguement with a guy who presents himself as an opera singer... surely you can see the humor in that... lol.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you picked up on it, he didn't seem to.

[QUOTE=operaguy;3517756]I can't even make out what you're saying. [B]Like I said from the start Ad hominem attacks are foolish, this whole argument was a demonstration of that, but I will point out it was you who started the Ad hominem attacks and persisted with them after I said there was no reason to attack each other personally. [/B] I just wanted you to get a taste of your own medicine. Now there is no need to continue this dull exercise I've accumulated enough data to size you up and I have no desire to attempt to talk with someone who responds by cursing and incomprehensible vernacular no doubt meant to harm my ego. Now if you apologize we can call this over, and get back to a perfectly fine dialogue.[/QUOTE]

It was fun. Now all you have to do is admit you're Gary from Brooklyn or whoever...;)

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3517771]Your overall foppishness and cultural posing are boring. Seeing how opera is Italian in origin, I'll bet you hear the word "finocchio" a lot.[/QUOTE]

I can assure you there is very little boring about being of my social position, your scarecrow argument confusing it with posturing is meaningless to anyone with an IQ over 12. When I hear word like foppishness I can't repress a little laughter, it is always used by those resentful people who have failed and need someone to pick on.

All League
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517740]Embodying the stereotype of [B]the dumb American[/B] than falling back and attempting to call someone a phony doesn't make you any less of a Pleb. It makes you predictable, hypocritical, and pathetic.[/QUOTE]

================================================

Now you done it.
    [IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo288/x_ray_dude_photo/opera_.jpg[/IMG]

I support Bugs (AKA Mr Cat)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=gunnails;3517784]================================================

Now you done it.
    [IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo288/x_ray_dude_photo/opera_.jpg[/IMG]

I support Bugs (AKA Mr Cat)[/QUOTE]

But Bugs is a bunny...:eek:

All League
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3517788]But Bugs is a bunny...:eek:[/QUOTE]

No a Wabbit;)

Banned
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517777]It was fun. Now all you have to do is admit you're Gary from Brooklyn or whoever...;)[/QUOTE]

I'm an opera basso originally from Bronxville, I've been in Europe performing at smaller Opera houses for the past half a decade and I'm back in the city now. Was part of my representation exaggerated -- of course. But I'm not from Brooklyn (hah), I'm basically a textbook protestant. But I don't look down on people of lower social strata that's really foolish, I come from a family that does that and look down on it. And just to make sure you get the point I'm anything but homosexual if you bring your girl to the Met while I'm performing make sure you leave with her.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPr4F8dplFg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPr4F8dplFg[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Bocajetfan68;3517792]No a Wabbit;)[/QUOTE]

Only to Elmer..:)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3517783]I can assure you there is very little boring about being of my social position, your scarecrow argument confusing it with posturing is meaningless to anyone with an IQ over 12. When I hear word like foppishness I can't repress a little laughter, it is always used by those resentful people who have failed and need someone to pick on.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, anyone who uses the word "fop" and it's derivatives must have failed somewhere in life. :rolleyes:
    As for your "social position," on your knees with your mouth open to a hole in a wall, right?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3517799]Yeah, anyone who uses the word "fop" and it's derivatives must have failed somewhere in life. :rolleyes:
    As for your "social position," on your knees with your mouth open to a hole in a wall, right?[/QUOTE]

No need to get graphic there, I have nothing against you personally other than the fact that you attacked me out of nowhere. In my experience such attacks are the product of resentment, for all I know this might not be the case, I'm just speaking from experience. If you want to get into this argument just read the past two pages. It ends with you apologizing.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3517678]:Bows:....dude's got two pictures of men with long flowing hair in all his posts for somethings sake...[/QUOTE]

he a omo

Banned
    [QUOTE=Mikey Z 6;3517805]he a omo[/QUOTE]

This guy again, you still doing tugjobs at that gayclub.