View Poll Results: What was Mike Tannenbaum's best trade?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Favre

1 1.10%
  • Revis

72 79.12%
  • Shonn Greene

3 3.30%
  • Rhodes

0 0%
  • Cromartie

0 0%
  • Harris

0 0%
  • none of the above...enlight us!

15 16.48%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trader Mike

Trader Mike

Mike T has made a lot of deals since becoming GM a number of them very good. Rate which one was best and tell why?

Jets Insider VIP
    No Sanchez???:confused:

Jenkins by far..some of those are just draft selections.

Big Jenks wins.

All Pro
    Why was Sanchez not on the list.

Easily Revis.

#1 is the trade with the browns last year that got us that guy whats his name...

Revis is a very close second but franchise QB always wins out.

Rough Saturday night!

Jenkins and Sanchez were good additions!

MT loves trades and our best draft picks were by trading up!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=AmericanMadman;3517763]#1 is the trade with the browns last year that got us that guy whats his name...

Revis is a very close second but franchise QB always wins out.[/QUOTE]

If that franchise QB proves to be great yes.. But as of now Revis is a potential HOF player Sanchez isn't..

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3517766]If that franchise QB proves to be great yes.. But as of now Revis is a potential HOF player Sanchez isn't..[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but Sanchez deserves to be on the list at least ahead of Farve.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Boynton Beach Jets;3517785]Agreed, but Sanchez deserves to be on the list at least ahead of Farve.[/QUOTE]

I still think Woody had more to do with getting Favre then Tanny wanting him.. But yes Sanchez should be on the list as well..

All League
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3517766]If that franchise QB proves to be great yes.. But as of now Revis is a potential HOF player Sanchez isn't..[/QUOTE]

Good point but voted other that Sanchez move was so far out of left field it cought everyone off guard.

[QUOTE=Savage69;3517798]I still think Woody had more to do with getting Favre then Tanny wanting him.. But yes Sanchez should be on the list as well..[/QUOTE]

Ppl really knock Favre but remember he had us as the hottest team and talking super bowl at 8-3. I agree that Favre was Woody driven!

This is easy. Herm for a 4th(Leon Washignton)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3517798]I still think Woody had more to do with getting Favre then Tanny wanting him.. But yes Sanchez should be on the list as well..[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100% that was all about the PSL's, Sanchez also PSL overtones.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Rich Miano;3517809]This is easy. Herm for a 4th(Leon Washignton)[/QUOTE]

Hermie for a Baloney sandwich..Now that I think about it there's no difference except the bread..:P

[QUOTE=Savage69;3517818]Hermie for a Baloney sandwich..Now that I think about it there's no difference except the bread..:P[/QUOTE]

Herm talks a mile a minute and is perfect for TV or radio. Too much of a nice guy and doesn't come accross as the type that will really get into someone's face for f-up!

That clown Steven A. Smith has a much bigger mouth and is a complete idiot! Can't believe he lasted so long on 1050espn and still has a gig he is the worst!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Rich Miano;3517809]This is easy. Herm for a 4th(Leon Washignton)[/QUOTE]

True, the funny thing is I think the Jets wanted to rid themselves of Herm as much as KC wanted Herm, and what the hell throw Leon Washington into the deal.

All League
    I voted Revis because we moved in front of the Steelers who were going to take him.

Also, have to credit him for Sanchez because that trade is going to make or break this team's success or failure over the next decade. It took a lot of stones to make that move.

All League
    [QUOTE=Johnny Drama;3517688]Jenkins by far..some of those are just draft selections.

Big Jenks wins.[/QUOTE]

Yep