Thread: let's shock em again this draft and trade for...

let's shock em again this draft and trade for...

eric berry.

we could have revis, cromartie and berry in the backfield.

on of the only 3 or 4 sure fire can't miss guys in this draft.

Dump. We still need a pass rush, and a slot WR, and we are at 28 this year. It would take us our entire draft and next years 1st to get him.

Only way this is happening is if we trade David Harris or someone like that (with our 1st).

No way that's worth it. Plus, any good safety will develop quickly in this defense. Rex has an uncanny ability to get the best out of his DBs.

All Pro
    No way. I LOVE Berry as much as the next guy, but it would cost way too much to move up from our pick to the top five...

Unless Mangini is in the mood to be swindled again.

Earl Thomas would make more sense. He wouldn't require a huge trade up.

Veteran
    i dont want a 1st rnd saftey its a deep class.

if we trade up its gotta be to around 17 for Brandon Graham, he is what we need.

[QUOTE=ListerFiend;3518399]i dont want a 1st rnd saftey its a deep class.

[B]if we trade up its gotta be to around 17 for Brandon Graham, he is what we need.[/B][/QUOTE]

:yes:

Not only do we not have enough ammo to trade up that far, we really shouldn't trade up at all. We have to resign a lot of people soon and we can't afford to have another early 1st round pick on our payroll. Every one of our players has to be all-world. We have a lot of amazing players on our team, it's always great to find more, but there's going to be plenty of great players in the second round. We don't always need to get someone in the top 15 picks.