Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok St Cox BARRED from 'Boys' Pro-Day

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think Cox is getting banished from Pro Day because of just a missed curfew. There's more to this story than we know about.

Until we know what it is he did, it's hard to say how much his draft stock will suffer.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gangGREENinsider;3520021]Because he's proven that he can ball out in this league.

It's a completely different animal when a player who hasn't proven crap in the NFL is acting like a turd.[/QUOTE]

you make to much sense grasshopper....the fact the guy is entering the draft with a ton of baggage means nothing...:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did he pass his drug test?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3520078]you make to much sense grasshopper....the fact the guy is entering the draft with a ton of baggage means nothing...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3520078]you make to much sense grasshopper....the fact the guy is entering the draft with a ton of baggage means nothing...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It means something if he can be drafted in the 3rd. Potential...Potential...Potential. What defensive mind gets the most out of his players? Oh yea-that would be Rex Ryan.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Perrish Cox will be value if he falls out of the 2nd. No questions asked.

edit-even late late 2nd.
    Last edited by MarkyMarkSanchez; 03-09-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MarkyMarkSanchez;3520138]It means something if he can be drafted in the 3rd. Potential...Potential...Potential. What defensive mind gets the most out of his players? Oh yea-that would be Rex Ryan.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Perrish Cox will be value if he falls out of the 2nd. No questions asked.

edit-even late late 2nd.[/QUOTE]

yes...potential...potential...potential....

potential problems....potential suspension....potential cancer....

you had no clue what you were talking about previously when I told you the guy had a laundry list of character problems ([url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209466[/url]) yet you continue on, disguising it as some "higher level of thinking"...:shakehead

Cox is not only dealing with major character issues, he's now has his former coaching staff against him and, oh yeh- one of the worst combine performances of any CB who worked out in Indy....

potential...potential....potential....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    failing a drug test would not bring this kind of recrimination from a coach, it is a boatload of issues...college players fail drug tests all the time but something like this, baring a kid from your facilities, will be used as fodder by those who recruit against Gundy and OSU.....

when a player shows constant disregard for the rules of the team and the coaches who have given him a chance, then red flags go up....when he hangs out with a bad crowd, something Mo Lewis was outspoken about almost 20-years ago, it is further poor reflection....

Cox is now dealing with the ton of character issues which was known about in the scouting community, a college coaching staff which is undressing him to NFL scouts who ask for opinions as well as a hiddeous combine performance....

maybe the light will go on- it did for DeSean Jackson, though Cox is fractionally as gifted as Jackson....

[QUOTE=cr726;3520084]Did he pass his drug test?[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-09-2010 at 05:05 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    With all the issues with Cox he may be a lower round steal.