Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: Viewing JI via Tapatalk for iPhone, Droid and Blackberry

  1. #41
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    First post on JI from my iPad 3G. The on-screen keyboard is pretty impressive.

    SAR I

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AceBoy View Post
    I'm surfing JI on my iPhone and got the tapatalk message...I'm thinking of downloading it, seems like a really cool app.
    Ya either I Searched incorrectly or they just added it. Probably the first. Either way I'm glad, because it's awesome.

  3. #43
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    37857
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    Ya either I Searched incorrectly or they just added it. Probably the first. Either way I'm glad, because it's awesome.

    You ask, we respond. Enjoy.

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Madison, NJ
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    You ask, we respond. Enjoy.
    That's awesome! Thanks Sooth!

  5. #45
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried the app. I've got to say the normal site is way better. Get an iPhone. I just love reading the landing strip with it.

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got the Droid Incredible... it's awesome. I'm not a fan of mobile websites personally. I turned that feature off on my phone because I want the internet as it is on my computer and that's what I'm getting now so I'm happy with it.

  7. #47
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bay Ridge
    Posts
    233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    You ask, we respond. Enjoy.

    Awesome - gracias

    Now since this is the kind of attitude and customer service that we enjoy ... I have another request.

    Can you please send Christina Hendricks over to my place.......in a Jets jersey only.....with a pizza and a 6 pack?

    Thanks in advance

  8. #48
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    You ask, we respond. Enjoy.
    Very nice! Thanks!!!!

  9. #49
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bay Ridge
    Posts
    233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea!!!!!!!! Tapatalk for the BB Curve

  10. #50
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Yeah, I don't post enough on here. I need to access this site from everywheres.
    Lol

    This 20,055th post sent from my iPhone

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Sort of hard to do being in the industry and all.

    SAR I
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    First post on JI from my iPad 3G. The on-screen keyboard is pretty impressive.

    SAR I

    First post from my EVO4G Shift and lovin it.

  12. #52
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    First post from my EVO4G Shift and lovin it.
    Almost bought the EVO Shift, but went with the Epic. I have no problems viewing the board on it. Love it! Way better than my blackberry ever was.

    Mike

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeejetsfan View Post
    Almost bought the EVO Shift, but went with the Epic. I have no problems viewing the board on it. Love it! Way better than my blackberry ever was. Mike

    Glad you like it! I need the drop down keyboard to type and the screen is a nice size. I don't have any problems viewing JI and I don't need that Tapatalk App to post either.

    I also found if you disable signature & avatar pics you can view the JI boards more easily too.

    Enjoy your new phone.

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    is Tapatalk better? I was viewing JI with my new HTC Thunderbolt and I got a message to download tapatalk for $2.60. Is it worth it, or is it similar to just viewing ji.com on my phone?

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    is Tapatalk better? I was viewing JI with my new HTC Thunderbolt and I got a message to download tapatalk for $2.60. Is it worth it, or is it similar to just viewing ji.com on my phone?
    Well without all the bloat of ads and the full resolution page threads load a lot faster and they are arranged sort of like the "new posts" button above. You miss out on gifs/sigs, but overall it's probably worth it. I use both.

  16. #56
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Well without all the bloat of ads and the full resolution page threads load a lot faster and they are arranged sort of like the "new posts" button above. You miss out on gifs/sigs, but overall it's probably worth it. I use both.
    thanks. I disabled sigs and avatars years ago, so I won't miss anything there. I do love a goof gif though.

    I'll try it out. thanks.

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    thanks. I disabled sigs and avatars years ago, so I won't miss anything there. I do love a goof gif though.

    I'll try it out. thanks.
    Cool.. yeah it's mainly just for speed of loading/posting and it definitely delivers IMO in that regard on iphone at least.

  18. #58
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like it.

    Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

  19. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,817
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone else had trouble using this the last few days?

  20. #60
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by My.Favorite.Martin View Post
    Has anyone else had trouble using this the last few days?
    It has not worked for me for about 2 weeks. I get a "cannot connect to forum" error or it just never loads the threads/posts without giving an error. Im using Android.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us