Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....................................

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....................................

i was 10 i believe when this was done. now if you dont find i am going to curl into the fetal position and try to control my vomiting

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INBayZpjeSY[/url]

[QUOTE=vilmas vengance;3525889]i was 10 i believe when this was done. now if you dont find i am going to curl into the fetal position and try to control my vomiting

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INBayZpjeSY[/url][/QUOTE]

and the NE fans haven't changed one bit. THEY are the NE fans of yesterday and today.

Jets Insider VIP
    still the worst frontrunning retards in all of sports

All League
    They were almost right... it was a close game... 46-10... lol

All Pro
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3525897]and the NE fans haven't changed one bit. THEY are the NE fans of yesterday and today.[/QUOTE]

Wait, wait. Aren't you the one that said NE didn't have any fans until 2001? :P

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    I don't think I've ever gotten bigger douche chills than after just watching that video. :eek:

Practice Squad

Side note

I miss "Big Hair"

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3526078]Wait, wait. Aren't you the one that said NE didn't have any fans until 2001? :P[/QUOTE]

Well.... those in the video I am not sure really count.

BUT make NO MISTAKE... those are the real NE fans.

.... truly pathetic

Wow. Just wow.

All Pro
    Boy, that is a real toe-tapper. Sort of gets you into the groove. "NE Patriots & ME!" Nice tune..:yes:

As bad as it is, I still think it is much more listenable than Super Bowl Shuffle.

All Pro
    ew that was gross

I made it 1:03 into the video before I shoved an ice pick into my ears. See you guys later I'm off to the E.R.

[QUOTE=Greaser;3526528]I made it 1:03 into the video before I shoved an ice pick into my ears. See you guys later I'm off to the E.R.[/QUOTE]

same time exactly

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Greaser;3526528]I made it 1:03 into the video before I shoved an ice pick into my ears. See you guys later I'm off to the E.R.[/QUOTE]

You really gypped yourself if you didn't stick around to see the monumentally lame douchiness that began at roughly the two minute mark

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3526084]I don't think I've ever gotten bigger douche chills than after just watching that video. :eek:[/QUOTE]

LMAO! "Douche chills".

Yup. Don't think there is any way better to describe it. 'Cept maybe "gayer than watching a George Michael video with a grapefruit wrapped around your johnson and a rainbow shoved up your bung"...

All League
    Pretty much everything musically that came out of the mid 1980's was pretty lame, though I thought the tune was catchy. But like the game itself, it doesn't compare to the superbowl shuffle that the bears put together. I never saw that video back when the Pats won their first of FIVE AFC Championships....so thanks for the memories.VV ;)

BTW- only a Jet fan would post a 5 minute video of ANOTHER team celebrating getting to the superbowl....and then dump on it. I guess they aren't smart enough to get the irony this thread. Though it shouldn't surprise me that its the same lame group of Pats haters who have NOTHING ELSE but Pats hatred to give their sorry lives meaning. The fact is that lame or not, Pats fans were celebrating an event that Jet fans haven't had a chance to see for over 40 years.....and they've had a chance to prefect that celebration 4 times since.

Keep on mocking us....it only gets funnier and more satisfying to see that pathetic bitterness spewed on the internet. :yes:
    Last edited by patsfanken; 03-15-2010 at 09:05 PM.

[QUOTE=NY JETS FAN 4 LIFE;3526691]Crap Video[/QUOTE]

crap video....crap fans.....so on so forth