Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nate Kaeding

Undrafted Free Agent

wow...

I can't stand this "wussification" of America... Poor little millionaire field goal kicker can't take a little razzing...

If I am Nate Kaeding - I look right back at you and say, "I am a 25 year old millionaire all-pro athlete that gets more p*ssy in a week then you've gotten in your life"... Then I'd buy you a beer and we would laugh about it.....

The problem is that we live in a society that in little league baseball - until you reach a certain age, they don't even keep score anymore because they don't want kids to have to deal with losing.... People are wayyyyy over the top sensitive and can't take a little razzing every now any then...

Have a sense of humor people.. NICE job Iowa!

Hall Of Fame
    boo.

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;3526924]For many, 37 is still borderline. Poking fun is fine with your family or friends. You don't have the right outside of your circle. It's called civility and respect.
    I enjoy life immensely and have a circle of friends where we kid around and razz. I don't believe in harrassing people I don't know. (Here is different, of course).
    BTW, at 37 I don't thing your mother should be referred to as Momma.
    Perhaps you do have a good job. If it's "inside", try calling your boss a loser and a fool. How would that work out?
    How would you like someone coming up to you and your wife at a bar and asking her why she's such an oinker? Not too cool, right?
    Self restraint is a trait not as common as it should be.[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for filling me in on your beliefs.As a matter of fact I do joke around and poke some fun at my bosses sometimes and they back.If my wife was an oinker then I would ask her why,and probably wouldnt take her out in public anyway.

Self restraint could also be taken as the ability not to try to press your prude,lame ass,funhating,uptight B.S. on someone who actually wastes their valuable time reading it.

Sorry man but you are too much :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;3526848]I don't like Penn, but if you kicked his ass you'd be one of the few who ever did.
    You should leave people alone.
    Like I said I do understand the gross immaturity of many young Jets fans. I underfstand it was "mommy's fault" for poor upbringing and spoiling. Perhaps you'll grow up, perhaps you won't. It is a fact there are uncivilized jerks in our society who beleive they can do as they please. And also those who have class and dignity. The second group is the one who runs things. The first is the one who are denial menial things or have poor jobs or are out of work.[/QUOTE]

Over-react much? Nice job placing everyone out of work or doing a "menial job" in today's economy into the "uncivilized jerk" category.

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;3526861]Oh and BTW, Mr. Tough Guy, have you put in a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan yet? I know you about the right age.
    With all the talk, you must have a couple BSMwV or a SS? I do.
    I am not a politically correct person but I won't call a man a n***** or a woman a c***. I am sure that's ok with you, right? You learn to live in the world. You'll get the respect you deserve which in your case is not much.[/QUOTE]

1. Not sure what a BSMwV or an SS is, sorry.

2. Not sure when I even [I]implied[/I] that calling someone a n***** or c*** was ok. Huge difference between that -- like a Grand Canyon sized difference -- and what Iowa fan said to Kaeding. Laughable comparison.

3. Since you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are, in fact, that kid who ran home when you got sprayed with the hose ... sorry I offended you with my horrendously obscene and incredibly rude comments that you disagreed with.

4. You need to learn to not take comments not directed to you by name so personally. You'll have less ulcers.

[QUOTE=IowaJetsFan;3526348]I read these forums all the time but dont post much.Anyway I have a funny story.Was at my favorite local bar Friday night in Waverly Iowa.At around midnight someone came up and told me that Nate Kaeding was there.Walked over and sure enough there he sat.

Walked up,patted him on the the back,and said "Nate Kaeding right?" He said he was so I thanked him.He asked why i was thanking him.I told him I was a Jets fan.

His head went down and he just looked away.Thought maybe he had a better sense of humor than that.Hmmm guess not.Was kinda priceless though.[/QUOTE]
    Effin Jets fans:grouplaug:

[QUOTE=FreemanMC;3527014]Over-react much? Nice job placing everyone out of work or doing a "menial job" in today's economy into the "uncivilized jerk" category.[/QUOTE]

Not everyone. But in your case it seems you have found your category.

[QUOTE=IowaJetsFan;3526348]I read these forums all the time but dont post much.Anyway I have a funny story.Was at my favorite local bar Friday night in Waverly Iowa.At around midnight someone came up and told me that Nate Kaeding was there.Walked over and sure enough there he sat.

Walked up,patted him on the the back,and said "Nate Kaeding right?" He said he was so I thanked him.He asked why i was thanking him.I told him I was a Jets fan.

[B]His head went down and he just looked away.Thought maybe he had a better sense of humor than that.Hmmm guess not.Was kinda priceless though.[/B][/QUOTE]

Really? It's a game to us but it's his job and his poor performance affected 52 other players, coaches, front office staff and a city.

Pretty classless move. Just sayin.

[QUOTE=IowaJetsFan;3527011]Well thanks for filling me in on your beliefs.As a matter of fact I do joke around and poke some fun at my bosses sometimes and they back.If my wife was an oinker then I would ask her why,and probably wouldnt take her out in public anyway.

Self restraint could also be taken as the ability not to try to press your prude,lame ass,funhating,uptight B.S. on someone who actually wastes their valuable time reading it.

Sorry man but you are too much :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

So if your wife wasn't good looking, you wouldn't take her out in public?
    At 37 or at any age, that's all anyone needs to hear about you to know exactly what YOU are.

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;3527058]So if your wife wasn't good looking, you wouldn't take her out in public?
    At 37 or at any age, that's all anyone needs to hear about you to know exactly what YOU are.[/QUOTE]

Again.....Its called humor......Try it.Its fun

Let a little sunshine in there Mr. rainy face:P

[QUOTE=FreemanMC;3527020]1. Not sure what a BSMwV or an SS is, sorry.

2. Not sure when I even [I]implied[/I] that calling someone a n***** or c*** was ok. Huge difference between that -- like a Grand Canyon sized difference -- and what Iowa fan said to Kaeding. Laughable comparison.

3. Since you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are, in fact, that kid who ran home when you got sprayed with the hose ... sorry I offended you with my horrendously obscene and incredibly rude comments that you disagreed with.

4. You need to learn to not take comments not directed to you by name so personally. You'll have less ulcers.[/QUOTE]

PWNED!

Haha, and #3 was hilarious. Seriously, that was great. Thanks.

[QUOTE=IowaJetsFan;3527062]Again.....Its called humor......Try it.Its fun

Let a little sunshine in there Mr. rainy face:P[/QUOTE]

It is pretty funny that the same people who are saying they are tired of all of the P.C. crap are the ones whining when someone calls them out. Hey, you are entitled to be a jerk, and an unfunny one at that, but maybe you all should be a little less sensitive when someone calls you out on it.

It was a jerk move, big deal. If you don't like it being called out on it, don't post about it on the internet. Kinda the same thing as y'all saying that he should be fine with someone buggin him in public.

[QUOTE=FreemanMC;3527020]1. Not sure what a BSMwV or an SS is, sorry.

4. You need to learn to not take comments not directed to you by name so personally. You'll have less ulcers.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think you know about those. Men who haven't served their country usually don't.
    Name calling and abusing people have various ranges. In all cases they are uncivilized.
    As far being sprayed with a hose, most kids are. And they retaliate. I was taught to fight and did.
    I don't have ulcers but I never cease to try to inform and educate those of a lower station of the proper way to conduct themselves. Some heed the advise, change and can be successful. Others, sadly, are boorish until they die. One need not be the object of an insult to try and change another person's bad behavior.

[QUOTE=auburnjet;3527065]It is pretty funny that the same people who are saying they are tired of all of the P.C. crap are the ones whining when someone calls them out. Hey, you are entitled to be a jerk, and an unfunny one at that, but maybe you all should be a little less sensitive when someone calls you out on it.

It was a jerk move, big deal. If you don't like it being called out on it, don't post about it on the internet. Kinda the same thing as y'all saying that he should be fine with someone buggin him in public.[/QUOTE]

I haven't replied to anyone just saying it was a bad move.Each has an opinion and Im ok with that.Maybe it was a jerk move.It wasnt meant to be but maybe it was.

I do have a problem with someone trying to force feed their "proper" ways of life down my throat. Just sayin....

[QUOTE=auburnjet;3527065]It is pretty funny that the same people who are saying they are tired of all of the P.C. crap are the ones whining when someone calls them out. Hey, you are entitled to be a jerk, and an unfunny one at that, but maybe you all should be a little less sensitive when someone calls you out on it.

It was a jerk move, big deal. If you don't like it being called out on it, don't post about it on the internet. Kinda the same thing as y'all saying that he should be fine with someone buggin him in public.[/QUOTE]

Fair point. There is a difference doing it here though versus in public. This board is made for the give and take of insults without, of course, being crude or using inappropriate language.

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;3527069]I didn't think you know about those. Men who haven't served their country usually don't.
    Name calling and abusing people have various ranges. In all cases they are uncivilized.
    As far being sprayed with a hose, most kids are. And they retaliate. I was taught to fight and did.
    I don't have ulcers but I never cease to try to inform and educate those of a lower station of the proper way to conduct themselves. Some heed the advise, change and can be successful. Others, sadly, are boorish until they die. One need not be the object of an insult to try and change another person's bad behavior.[/QUOTE]

BTW, what does anything have to do with signing up to join the military? I guess that makes you more of a citizen than others and gives you some sort of trump card. Pretty lame to even bring it up when it has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than you did some tours of duty. Woopdy dooo.

[QUOTE=IowaJetsFan;3527072]I haven't replied to anyone just saying it was a bad move.Each has an opinion and Im ok with that.Maybe it was a jerk move.It wasnt meant to be but maybe it was.

I do have a problem with someone trying to force feed their "proper" ways of life down my throat. Just sayin....[/QUOTE]

And you are telling other people that they shouldn't be outspoken about their way of life. So, you are doing the exact same thing. Nice job being a hypocrite and all.

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;3527073]Fair point. There is a difference doing it here though versus in public. This board is made for the give and take of insults without, of course, being crude or using inappropriate language.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I agree with you! I don't want anyone bothering me, at all. In public, or in private. I don't care if someone wants to say something to me. Leave me alone.

[QUOTE=auburnjet;3527084]And you are telling other people that they shouldn't be outspoken about their way of life. So, you are doing the exact same thing. Nice job being a hypocrite and all.[/QUOTE]

Really???

[QUOTE=IowaJetsFan;3527175]Really???[/QUOTE]

you really need to ask? exact same thing.