Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nate Kaeding

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=IowaJetsFan;3527235]I agree.Lock it up.I hereby apologize publicly to Nate Kaeding.I was wrong.I felt it was good fun but it was possibly in bad taste.With that being said I hereby promise to never publicly poke fun at any public figure ever again.Phew I feel much better now ;)[/QUOTE]

Look at it this way: what did you think of those Dolphins fans that gave Rex a hard time and got the "you're #1 salute" in return? You were not quite at that level, but you did kick someone who embarrassed themselves on national TV.

[QUOTE=operaguy;3527223][url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_role[/url]

Understand you're playing your role improperly, here's a few tips you might find helpful, I support what you're attempting just think you're doing it wrong, apologies if I've offended you, I meant no insult just thought you'd be able to accept good advice without letting needless arrogance interfere.[/QUOTE]

You are kidding, right? Too funny. I'd like to borrow your altar one of these days. Must be fun to look down from above most of the time. :D

[QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;3527350]I see nothing wrong with this. He gets paid lots of money to kick a football, he should lighten up as most fans are more passionate about football than the actual players are.

[B]I would bet he don't give 2 pieces of monkey crap that he missed that kick[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, because you know him :rolleyes:

Let's reverse this some....

Let's say it's the Jets that lost the game with Feely missing the FGs and a Charger fan runs into Feely in a bar and thanks him. But instead of Feely not saying anything (which is what Kaeding did, how is that he doesn't have a sense of humor, is it funny to him? but whatever) he starts to laugh and then laughs some more and says, "yeah I blew that game. Haha..Whatever"

How many of you here that said Kaeding should lighten up would be laughing?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=IowaJetsFan;3526541]Well in all fairness,He wasnt eating,It was 11:30 at night and he was sitting with some friends drinking beer.None of his friends reacted and I was in no way threatening.It was just a harmless rub.[B]Its not everyday ya get to mess around a bit with a pro football player[/B]

The good thing is hes just a little fella.The bad thing is,one kick to the jublees from this guy could send them right out the top of my head.[/QUOTE]

A kicker to be exact... I don't think that someone would make fun of Jenkins sitting at a bar after he made a play that cost us the game...:D

I don't think that what you did was that bad. I mean it was all in good fun, you didn't say anything real bad or were obnoxious. Not the thing you want to hear from a fan but this comes with your life as a pro athlete. I'm sure thousands of guys have walked up to him and said that he is doing a great job or congratulated him after he won a game for the Chargers....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=operaguy;3527253]So are you doing the same thing I am? I don't see any reason to disagree we're serving the same purpose based on the above post and certain posts I've made. Though assuming my thoughts has led you astray, I do not portend to understand the social hierarchy of this message board I merely post my thoughts, if you disagree with them uniformly I recommend you ignore me, I won't be offended.[/QUOTE]

I just hope you know more about opera than football and aren't known as JetsGuy on the opera boards.

[QUOTE=southside;3527075]BTW, what does anything have to do with signing up to join the military? I guess that makes you more of a citizen than others and gives you some sort of trump card. Pretty lame to even bring it up when it has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than you did some tours of duty. Woopdy dooo.[/QUOTE]

It has to do with this real tough guy talking about kicking people's asses when in all probability he is just a weak ass, big mouth punk.
    If you were in the miliary, yes, I believe you are a better person for having contributed to your country. Of course, these days that's not fashionble since so many men are weak sissy boys. Just get what are entitled to without a little sacrifice for your country. Woopdy doo? You certainly don't surprise me on the intellect level. Have another six pack.

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;3528216]It has to do with this real tough guy talking about kicking people's asses when in all probability he is just a weak ass, big mouth punk.
    If you were in the miliary, yes, I believe you are a better person for having contributed to your country. Of course, these days that's not fashionble since so many men are weak sissy boys. Just get what are entitled to without a little sacrifice for your country. Woopdy doo? You certainly don't surprise me on the intellect level. Have another six pack.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. You buying?

You probably shouldn't take yourself so seriously.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=operaguy;3527223][URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_role[/URL]

Understand you're playing your role improperly, here's a few tips you might find helpful, I support what you're attempting just think you're doing it wrong, apologies if I've offended you, I meant no insult just thought you'd be able to accept good advice without letting needless arrogance interfere.[/QUOTE]
    needless arrogance....