Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: jersey website???

[QUOTE=rep;3527974]I just find it funny that people think NFLShop's aren't made in some ****ty ass factory in Asia. You probably thought your $150 authentic Air Jordans that you had when you were a kid were made in some high class factory in the USA? Yeah no... Nike had them made in the same sweat shops as all their other shoes!!!

I got news for you. The NFL isn't paying some person $10 bucks an hour to watch a machine sew their jerseys when they can pay someone 60 cents an hour. Sorry!!![/QUOTE]

If you want to talk sweatshops, something tells me the labor conditions at the YoYoCart factory aren't ideal.

If you see an odd, faint red stain on the edge of your new Sanchez jersey, don't worry -- I'm sure the 10 year old didn't suffer.

All League
    [QUOTE=rep;3527974]I just find it funny that people think NFLShop's aren't made in some ****ty ass factory in Asia. You probably thought your $150 authentic Air Jordans that you had when you were a kid were made in some high class factory in the USA? Yeah no... Nike had them made in the same sweat shops as all their other shoes!!!

I got news for you. The NFL isn't paying some person $10 bucks an hour to watch a machine sew their jerseys when they can pay someone 60 cents an hour. Sorry!!![/QUOTE]

whoaaaa easy soldier...i said nothing about where they were made i was just replying yo your they are "exactly the same" comment, no reason to get your panties in a bunch...if you look at the jerseys they are not the same fabric, same style numbers or even same the shade of green...i am not sitting here judging anybody, if that is your preference then fine but to say they are the exact same jersey is asinine!!! (apparently 3 !'s means you are right)

Jets Insider VIP
    nobody said they are exactly the same

they are close enough and well made and you can get seven of them for the price of one from nflshop

AND the real point

they are a million times better for half the price than the crappy silkscreened replicas sold by nflshop to the real suckers

Schluberator & Gadfly
    I think we can all agree, the silk screened ones are garbage.

For me it comes down to budget. Being married with one kid in college and another one in a few years, I can't afford to throw down $250 on one jersey no matter how nice it is. So until the kids are gone and I have more disposable income, it's jersey101 for me.

I usually wait till a few weeks before the season. They usually have 15% off then I go and find the nflwin25 or nflwin20 code and its like 145 for an authentic on nflshop, they always have coupon codes. I have 2 from Jersey 101 and they aren't bad. I just like having my authentic Revis and Curtis Martin.

All League
    [QUOTE=sg3;3528019]nobody said they are exactly the same

they are close enough and well made and you can get seven of them for the price of one from nflshop

AND the real point

they are a million times better for half the price than the crappy silkscreened replicas sold by nflshop to the real suckers[/QUOTE]

see post #12 in this thread

and yes you are 100% right they are better then the awful replicas

Waterboy
    [QUOTE=bepezz;3527448]I think this is the one:

[URL]http://sthcool.com/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Thats the one, much appreciated!

Waterboy
    I don't get all the *****ing everyone is doing about buying a jersey from these sites. I'll be the first to admit that some of them look fake as hell, but there are a bunch that look and wear great, you just have to use discretion as to what you are buying.

I have had many jets jerseys in my years, and have gotten the painted ones that are considered official, and have had them look like **** after only a few washes. I certainly don't have the type of cash laying around to spend 300 bucks on an nfl certified jersey. so these sites offer me an option of getting in my view a quality stitched jersey, for a reasonable price.

To those out there saying things about the workers who make these, let me ask you this... have you ever purchased clothing from walmart, target, or kmart? i'm guessing you have, guess what, they have their clothing made in sweatshops too. I'm not condoning the practice, but just saying that its used by everyone now. Trust me, the official nfl jerseys being sold by nfl.com or mitchell and ness are made in shops just like that.

It reminds me of my middle school days, my mother got me a coat from the local k-mart to keep me warm in the winter time, it was a nice big puffy jets jacket. The local richy ***** boys that went to my school were all talking **** about it, because it wasn't a starter brand (which was very popular back in the day) I hated them because of it, but now have to laugh, because even though my jacket was not a name brand, it fit well, kept me warm, and most importantly i liked it. So to all the haters out there, go f-yourself

Jets Insider VIP
    dj

there are bigger annoyances to get worked up over than this....

Pattycake "fans" for example

[QUOTE=sg3;3528019]nobody said they are exactly the same

AND the real point

they are a million times better for half the price than the crappy silkscreened replicas sold by nflshop to the real suckers[/QUOTE]

+1

Bought from jersey101 and quality is great.

[QUOTE=djsmoke;3529152]I don't get all the *****ing everyone is doing about buying a jersey from these sites. I'll be the first to admit that some of them look fake as hell, but there are a bunch that look and wear great, you just have to use discretion as to what you are buying.

I have had many jets jerseys in my years, and have gotten the painted ones that are considered official, and have had them look like **** after only a few washes. I certainly don't have the type of cash laying around to spend 300 bucks on an nfl certified jersey. so these sites offer me an option of getting in my view a quality stitched jersey, for a reasonable price.

To those out there saying things about the workers who make these, let me ask you this... have you ever purchased clothing from walmart, target, or kmart? i'm guessing you have, guess what, they have their clothing made in sweatshops too. I'm not condoning the practice, but just saying that its used by everyone now. Trust me, the official nfl jerseys being sold by nfl.com or mitchell and ness are made in shops just like that.

It reminds me of my middle school days, my mother got me a coat from the local k-mart to keep me warm in the winter time, it was a nice big puffy jets jacket. The local richy ***** boys that went to my school were all talking **** about it, because it wasn't a starter brand (which was very popular back in the day) I hated them because of it, but now have to laugh, because even though my jacket was not a name brand, it fit well, kept me warm, and most importantly i liked it. So to all the haters out there, go f-yourself[/QUOTE]

YES!! applause....... :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Got an away (white) #6 Sanchez from jersey101 last year, very happy with it

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3529229]Got an away (white) #6 Sanchez from jersey101 last year, very happy with it[/QUOTE]

I got a throwback Titans Sanchez last year from 101. The fonts were exact and the AFL patch was spot on too! :yes:

[QUOTE=Hofstra Jet;3527926]I would have to agree with SAR, and Jets230.. Might as well get 1 authentic jersey and wear it well. Why spend 35 bucks on a bunch of lesser quality jerseys that fall apart on you after washing them. Once the authentic player is traded, or done with the jets, you can just strip it off and make it a new player.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

And you can ALWAYS get 15% off an NFLShop.com, so thats 15% off that $220 jersey.

I can't respect those crappy knockoffs. Some of them are just awful. Some of the Favre's in 08 and Sanchez's in 09 floating around the parking lot/stadium were just disgraceful. Some were okay. Jersey101 seems to make the best of the cheap crappy ones.
    Last edited by 124; 03-16-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetsFanInSec230;3529330]Exactly.

And you can ALWAYS get 15% off an NFLShop.com, so thats 15% off that $220 jersey.

I can't respect those crappy knockoffs. Some of them are just awful. Some of the Favre's in 08 and Sanchez's in 09 floating around the parking lot/stadium were just disgraceful. Some were okay. Jersey101 seems to make the best of the cheap crappy ones.[/QUOTE]

the really crappiest cheap silkscreened ones are those reebok junk that the NFL officially rips off buyers at 80 bucks for

[QUOTE=sg3;3529417]the really crappiest cheap silkscreened ones are those reebok junk that the NFL officially rips off buyers at 80 bucks for[/QUOTE]

They used to hold up pretty well, but in the last 5, 6 years, they've made those less durable and ****tier. The last replica I remember getting was a new CMart in 2002... I still have it.. and the numbers still haven't began to peel off, and it still looks good (despite the burn stain and the one sleeve thats half green --- tailgating, gotta love it). Then, someone bought me a replica in 2005 and within a year the numbers were peeling.

I agree, the replica's are ****.

The best way to go for people who don't wanna spend the $220 on a real authentic, and don't like the replica's, is going the Premier route, which are sold in stores like Champs and Dicks Sporting Goods at $110.

BTW, NFLShop.com has 25% off all day today, so order up your authentic jersey(s) today!
    Last edited by 124; 03-17-2010 at 07:31 AM.

[QUOTE=JetsFanInSec230;3529330]Exactly.

I can't respect those crappy knockoffs. Some of them are just awful. [B]Some of the Favre's in 08 and Sanchez's in 09 floating around the parking lot/stadium were just disgraceful.[/B] Some were okay. Jersey101 seems to make the best of the cheap crappy ones.[/QUOTE]

You do realize what a DISGUSTING comment this is, don't you?

So if I don't have a couple hundred bucks laying around, I don't deserve to wear a jersey? I gotta tell my 6-yr-old son that he can't wear a Jets jersey because I can only afford a "crappy knockoff"?

Of course I don't care what you think, but it is pretty sad that you think it. Most likely you're still living under daddy's roof, and don't understand the value of a dollar, or are doing well for yourself and have just forgotten it.

Either way, you might want to remember there are more important things in life than how much you resemble a "real" athlete (which if you're like most of us, is NOT AT ALL:rolleyes:)

BTW, 15% off of $220 is $33, so you're still shelling out 1/2 a car payment for a green shirt with some numbers and letters on it . . .

to each his own I guess . . .

[QUOTE=OCCH;3529425]You do realize what a DISGUSTING comment this is, don't you?

So if I don't have a couple hundred bucks laying around, I don't deserve to wear a jersey? I gotta tell my 6-yr-old son that he can't wear a Jets jersey because I can only afford a "crappy knockoff"?

Of course I don't care what you think, but it is pretty sad that you think it. Most likely you're still living under daddy's roof, and don't understand the value of a dollar, or are doing well for yourself and have just forgotten it.

Either way, you might want to remember there are more important things in life than how much you resemble a "real" athlete (which if you're like most of us, is NOT AT ALL:rolleyes:)

BTW, 15% off of $220 is $33, so you're still shelling out 1/2 a car payment for a green shirt with some numbers and letters on it . . .

to each his own I guess . . .[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between the crappy ripoffs that look pretty good/decent, and the ones that look god awful.

Jets Insider VIP
    or the really good looking close to authentic ones you can buy for 35 bucks including shipping by registered mail from jersey101

the ones that look as good or better than the 115 buck "premiers". Those ones

[QUOTE=sg3;3529431]or the really good looking close to authentic ones you can buy for 35 bucks including shipping by registered mail from jersey101

the ones that look as good or better than the 115 buck "premiers". Those ones[/QUOTE]

Ha. Once in a while you'll get one that looks better but most of the time you'll swing & miss.

I'll never forget seeing on jersey101 last year the Titans of NY numbers on the Green and White jerseys.. not the colors, but the designs, as the number designs wered different on the Titans of NY jerseys but those idiots couldn't realize it.