Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: jersey website???

[QUOTE=pauliec;3527975]If you want to talk sweatshops, something tells me the labor conditions at the YoYoCart factory aren't ideal.

If you see an odd, faint red stain on the edge of your new Sanchez jersey, don't worry -- I'm sure the 10 year old didn't suffer.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    funny, I have bought four of them --- all perfect and I have to tell people I didn't get ripped off for 230 bucks for them because they don't believe it.

and I read through the last 25 posts here and fredmertz and others have a similar collection of perfect near authentics from jersey101

I know you feel the need to justify wasting a kings ransom for something that may be 1 percent better if at all. Enjoy the "prestige" of your vastly overpriced jersey. And you can LOL all you want but your precious authentic reebok is made in those same sweatshops by the same 10 year olds. The only difference is that some big cigarsmoking fatcat CEO of Reebok gets to drive in his Bentley with the extra 190 bucks in profit he makes on them
    Last edited by sg3; 03-17-2010 at 07:47 AM.

[QUOTE=sg3;3529439]funny, I have bought four of them --- all perfect and I have to tell people I didn't get ripped off for 230 bucks for them because they don't believe it.

and I read through the last 25 posts here and fredmertz and others have a similar collection of perfect near authentics from jersey101

I know you feel the need to justify wasting a kings ransom for something that may be 1 percent better if at all. Enjoy the "prestige" of your vastly overpriced jersey[/QUOTE]

LOL. Believe what you would like. Not wasting any more of time debating something that is clearly a better product if you pay attention. Have a nice day.

Jets Insider VIP
    you too buddy

and the CEO of Reebok thanks you for that 190 bucks you give him for the same jersey that costs him and jersey 101 the exact same 15 bucks to manufacture

[QUOTE=Hofstra Jet;3527926]I would have to agree with SAR, and Jets230.. Might as well get 1 authentic jersey and wear it well. Why spend 35 bucks on a bunch of lesser quality jerseys that fall apart on you after washing them. Once the authentic player is traded, or done with the jets, you can just strip it off and make it a new player.[/QUOTE]

i have an authentic jersey i only hand wash it and hang it in the bathroom to dry..$ 275.00

Practice Squad
    It all comes down to taste; sure, if you go Jersey101/Sthcool/NFLJerseyShop it's not going to be as perfect/amazing as a $250 jersey. BUT given the choice between $30 for an 'authentic' from there or $80 for the screenprint, I know which one I'll go for.

Personally, I'm not a jersey fiend - I just want to wear a jersey for my team/fantasy players (that died when I got a Cutler-Broncos jersey) and I can't spot minor differences. That said, my Sanchez jersey looks as close to the 'real deal' as I can make out.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=MaliciousPenguin;3529507]It all comes down to taste; sure, if you go Jersey101/Sthcool/NFLJerseyShop it's not going to be as perfect/amazing as a $250 jersey. BUT given the choice between $30 for an 'authentic' from there or $80 for the screenprint, I know which one I'll go for.

Personally, I'm not a jersey fiend - I just want to wear a jersey for my team/fantasy players (that died when I got a Cutler-Broncos jersey) and I can't spot minor differences. That said, my Sanchez jersey looks as close to the 'real deal' as I can make out.[/QUOTE]

So do you get "kitted out" on Sunday's?

Practice Squad
    You dont have to spend 250. I get authentic jerseys of Favre for like 40 dollars, off ebay. I make sure they are 100 percent legit though, and not one of the knockoffs. I then strip it down, and take it to cosby sports in the city. For another 80 dollars they put whoever i want on it. So for 120, I have an authentic jersey. Cosby sends it to the people who do the work for the NFL. Great product

Jets Insider VIP
    great...

first you need to deal with ebay and make sure what you get is legit (which happens about 25 percent of the time) and then you have to take it to Cosby for alterations.

and what you have is a used second hand replica twice removed for 120 bucks plus shipping costs.

OK, if it works for you

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=sg3;3529709]great...

first you need to deal with ebay and make sure what you get is legit (which happens about 25 percent of the time) and then you have to take it to Cosby for alterations.

and what you have is a used second hand replica twice removed for 120 bucks plus shipping costs.

OK, if it works for you[/QUOTE]

I'm not quite as particular, but I did buy a Santana Moss authentic off of ebay for $37, then paid a milf friend of mine labor and materials to take off the "Moss" and sew "Sauer" on the back using the same font of course. It really does look slick and you can tell by just the weight of the jersey that it's top notch quality. Now with that being said, I like my knock offs too and considering I don't wear the jersey's much, they'll all last a long time.