Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jersey website???

Waterboy

jersey website???

Does anyone remember what the website link is for the cheap jersey site that was widely discussed last year??? I remember jersey101.com, however there was another site that had much faster delivery than jersey101

i think they changed addresses a few times over the years, at one time they were fantasticgoods.com, then changed to yoyocart.com, but the newest link i cannot remember to save my life. any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am looking forward to getting an LT jersey when they become available.

thanks

I think this is the one:

[URL]http://sthcool.com/[/URL]

Copied from a competing msg board

Hey guys. I know these sites for bootleg-Chinese websites have floated around this site for a while, but I just wanted to provide a comprehensive list of the different sites, the jerseys available, and the process to get them. I'm not affiliated with any site, just a regular Jets fan who wants to pass along some internet deals. So here goes:

Site 1: [url]www.jersey101.com[/url]

Average Price: $35 (includes shipping)

NY Jets Jerseys available
    - T. Jones (NY Titans)
    - Rhodes (NY Titans)
    - Sanchez (Green, White, NY Titans)
    - Favre (Red Practice Jersey, Green, White, NY Titans)
    - Gholston (Green, White)
    - Namath (Green, White)

How to Order: Add item to cart. Once you are done, fill out the following form when you indicate the jersey size you want. A "representative" will contact you in a day or so to confirm the order, size, and shipping address. You will then receive a paypal invoice for the total amount (around $35). Paying through paypal completes the ordering process. The jersey usually arrives in 7-10 days.

Personal Notes: This is my favorite site for "authentic" jerseys. The quality is solid and a lot of people compliment the jerseys I have from this site (currently - Favre and Mangold). I just placed an order for a Green Sanchez jersey (yeah, I know, he could be a bust. But at worst, I'm out $35 for a stitched jersey). I would NOT order a Namath from this site, as they look incredibly fake. The current players jerseys look fine. I also like this site because they seem to be the most up-to-date.

Site 2: [url]www.jerseymall2008.com[/url]

Average Price: $16+$23 shipping

- Ferguson (Green)
    - Favre (Green, White, Titans, Black)
    - Revis (Green, White)
    - Cotchery (Green, White)
    - T. Jones (Green, White)
    - Sheppard (Green)
    - Leonhard (Green)
    - Scott (Green)
    - Sanchez (Green)

How to Order: Add item to shopping cart. You must register with the site. After you create a profile, you are guided through the rest of the ordering process. Payments are invoiced through paypal.

Personal Notes: I haven't used this site yet, but am very tempted to do so. No matter what your opinions are of the bootleg jerseys, you can't beat the ability to get a Sanchez, Scott, and Revis jersey for under $100. Shipping is kinda pricey, but you're still getting any extremely nice jersey (or 2 or 3) for an incredible price.

Site 3: [url]www.aplusjerseys.com[/url] WARNING - Looks like this site was hacked since I posted this.

Average Price: about $20+$19 shipping

- Namath (White, Green)
    - Lowery (Green)
    - Favre (Green, White, NY Titans)
    - Coles (Green)

How to Order: Send a detailed email to [email]orders@aplusjerseys.com[/email]. Receive an email in 1-2 days asking to confirm address and order info. They send a paypal notice, order complete. Shipping takes about 2 weeks from the time you send the paypal.

Personal Notes: I used this site to buy my Namath. In my opinion, the Namath looks much better here than on jersey101.com. The payment system is exactly like jersey101.com. They also offer a Lowery jersey.

Site 4: [url]www.yoyocart.com[/url]

Average Price: about $19+$18 shipping

- Namath (White, Green)
    - Favre (Green, White)

How to Order: All payments are done on the site. Jersey takes about 3 weeks to arrive.

Personal Notes: Used to be fantastic-goods.com. A few months ago, it had a much wider selection (Coles, Favre, Namath, Cotchery, Jones). I used it to pick up a white Coles jersey last year. I can vouch for the quality, but it seems like this site hasn't been updated since switching to the yoyo domain.

Others:
    There is a "store" on ebay from the philippines. The ebay name is "playersofthecentury." He has a handful of Jets throwbacks on his site. Right now he has an Emerson Boozer jersey for auction ([url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Boozer-32-New-Yo...QQcmdZViewItem[/url])

He also claims he can make any jersey. I've been in contact with him to see if he can make me a custom Maynard throwback. I'll report back when I hear something back.

That's about all I have. If you're in the market for a Sanchez, Namath, or Rhodes Titans, there are some places to get a quality one for cheap. I hope this helps.

yoyocart is no more -- it is now sthcool.com.

I have ordered multiple times from jersey101.com and always received very nice looking jerseys. Their Yankee jerseys look great.

For jerseymall, the shipping comes down a lot per jersey the more you order. They end up being a little cheaper than jersey101, but jersey101 has much better selection, including Shonn Greene.

The main issue is that it takes a while to actually place the order as the time difference complicates things. Also, they are frequently out of stock on many NY team jerseys.

Overall, a solid "A" rating for jersey101 and a "B+" for jerseymall due to less selection.

All Pro
    Calling SBIII, where ya been?

Jets Insider VIP
    jersey101 is the one that has been the best for me

terrific quality, "near" authentic -- the process is a little cumbersome but you get the product in about 2 weeks delivered registered mail to your house and all for 35 bucks, shipping included.

I imagine you might be able to pick up Tomlinson and Cromartie Charger versions for the sale price I paid for a Scott Ravens model which was 25 bucks all included

Anyone know where to get any cheap 80's style jerseys like Byrd, Toon, McNeil etc... I really want a McNeil Jersey but don't want to pay 275 for it.

I used jersey101 and I ordered a Sanchez jersey in green and it is outstanding quality. Mine was shipped directly from China and took about 15 days to arrive.

Since we're on the subject, any of these places offer YOUTH jerseys?

My 6-yr-old got into the Jets this year, but is already outgrowing the jersey we got him.

Before I shell out another $60 at Sports Authority, thought I'd see what everyone else did

Do they have anything for pets?

[QUOTE=gunnails;3527478]Calling SBIII, where ya been?[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All League
    according to my source (*cough* sar *cough*) all the knockoff jerseys are complete crap, and you should spend $250 to make yourself feel like you are rich, to get the exact same jersey.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;3527595]Do they have anything for pets?[/QUOTE]

Here's a tutu for your gerbil.

[IMG]http://www.jobeaufoix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/ballerina-gerbil.jpg[/IMG]

If you want the good stuff, the real stuff, check out NFLShop.com and JetsShop.com.

If you want second tier crap because you don't care about the look, check out jersey101.com and all its sister sites.

All League
    [QUOTE=rep;3527764]according to my source (*cough* sar *cough*) all the knockoff jerseys are complete crap, and you should spend $250 to make yourself feel like you are rich, to get the exact same jersey.[/QUOTE]

they are definitelty the exact same jersey...rumor has it the nfl will be getting all jerseys from jersey101 to cut back costs next season :rolleyes:

Practice Squad
    I would have to agree with SAR, and Jets230.. Might as well get 1 authentic jersey and wear it well. Why spend 35 bucks on a bunch of lesser quality jerseys that fall apart on you after washing them. Once the authentic player is traded, or done with the jets, you can just strip it off and make it a new player.

Practice Squad
    I used [URL="http://www.nfljerseysupply.com/"]www.nfljerseysupply.com/[/URL] for a Sanchez, Roethlisberger and Merriman jersey (last two for friends!) - all good condition, washed the Sanchez jersey a few times, and no issues. Also, best fitting jersey ('real'/fake) that I own.

Jets Insider VIP
    If you want to pay 250 bucks for an authentic jersey go to NFLshop

If you want to pay 80 bucks for a really crappy replica that will fade after 3 washes go to NFLshop

If you want to pay 35 bucks for a jersey that looks very much like an authentic jersey (stitched numbers, name and all details) except under a microscope and doesn't fade after washing, go to jersey101

your choice --

one nice jersey for 250 bucks or 7 nice jerseys for 250 bucks

[QUOTE=Hofstra Jet;3527926]I would have to agree with SAR, and Jets230.. Might as well get 1 authentic jersey and wear it well. Why spend 35 bucks on a bunch of lesser quality jerseys that fall apart on you after washing them. Once the authentic player is traded, or done with the jets, you can just strip it off and make it a new player.[/QUOTE]

I have not had any washing issues with any of these jerseys. The only two issues are that sometimes there are some details off (usually the font of the number or a patch that is not as sharp as the real one) and more stray threads than a real jersey (easily cut off with scissors -- and the authentics do come with stray threads).

All League
    [QUOTE=bleedgreen03;3527825]they are definitelty the exact same jersey...rumor has it the nfl will be getting all jerseys from jersey101 to cut back costs next season :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I just find it funny that people think NFLShop's aren't made in some ****ty ass factory in Asia. You probably thought your $150 authentic Air Jordans that you had when you were a kid were made in some high class factory in the USA? Yeah no... Nike had them made in the same sweat shops as all their other shoes!!!

I got news for you. The NFL isn't paying some person $10 bucks an hour to watch a machine sew their jerseys when they can pay someone 60 cents an hour. Sorry!!!