Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baahaha. Kirwan.. Dez to the Jets

All Pro

Baahaha. Kirwan.. Dez to the Jets

At #29. Easy on the scotchy scotch scotch there mustache man

If this happened, of course i would instantly sublimate into gas and then spontaneously combust due overjoy in it's purest form.

[url]http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d816f37c9&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true[/url]

Jesus. I don't mind Kirwan, he makes some valid evaluations, but he mock drafts too heavily on team needs, and doesn't incorporate enough BPA or the the intangibles of business politics.

...that and he takes character in consideration too far. I remember he had crabtree going in the 2nd last year at one point i believe.

I've said it before but that would bea gift from Jah. No way Bryant falls to the 20's. I have trouble buying he'll fall into the teens.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    teams are having character issues with him and dont know how hel act once hes paid...

All Pro
    Now that's just silly.

No wonder we had so much success when he was in our front office :rolleyes:

dez bryant's stock is in free fall

ive put together several mocks and if Bryant doesn't go 11 to denver he basically free falls out of the round

ill do kirwan one better

if bryant falls all the way to 29... the Jets pass on him!

im not a big basher but from all accounts the dude is a terd. he's a WR who doesn't nothing but the jump ball particularly well, and no one knows his speed. Even more worrisome he's apparently not bothered to get to class, practice or the game.

all this after being suspended

the NFL is not the internet, Dez Bryant needs to show something, fast... or he won't get paid.

All Pro
    factor in crabtree to your argument.

also consider you might be insane.
    Last edited by Paradis; 03-16-2010 at 12:53 AM.

All Pro
    for the record, if we passed on him, i promise ppl here i'll do a backflip out of my front window.

Oy bit...I want to facepalm the crap out of your stance on Bryant, but I just won't.

I also love how vague these character concerns are btw...Also, you should really realize that no one cares about his 40 time. It's a big team to fans, but I highly doubt no NFL team has seen him run in a year plus.

Also, "all" Larry Fitzgerald was good at coming out of school was the jump ball...it's not a bad skill to have considering the position.

Seriously...watch some Dez Bryant dude. There's a reason most of the better draft guys out there have had him pretty firmly planted in the top 5 players for over a year.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3527846]for the record, if we passed on him, i promise ppl here i'll do a backflip out of my front window.[/QUOTE]

No dice. You're trying to impress that babe across the street.

Double backflip.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3527827]dez bryant's stock is in free fall

ive put together several mocks and if Bryant doesn't go 11 to denver he basically free falls out of the round

ill do kirwan one better

if bryant falls all the way to 29... the Jets pass on him!

im not a big basher but from all accounts the dude is a terd. he's a WR who doesn't nothing but the jump ball particularly well, and no one knows his speed. Even more worrisome he's apparently not bothered to get to class, practice or the game.

all this after being suspended

the NFL is not the internet, Dez Bryant needs to show something, fast... or he won't get paid.[/QUOTE]

No way he falls to 29.

I think he will fall but I don't know about 29... Remember he hasn't worked out yet and he did not play football for almost season.

Not publicly working out and having "character issues" didn't hurt Michael Crabtree too much on draft day. Didn't hurt him as a pro either, where he was very impressive. Bryant's bigger and probably a little faster than Crabtree.

comparing Crabtree who was legitimately hurt and had world class production to Bryant who was suspended and has been AWOL all draft season isn't really on the same page. Crabtree had 27 TD in 1 year as a redshirt freshman. BRyant has that in his entire college career.

here's a question if Bryant has been suspended all year, why didn't he workout at the combine? why didn't he work out at pro day?

the answer is either he's lazy or... what? what could be this dudes excuse? he had literally months to get ready?

turd. You can choose not to believe me but I've been saying it for months. Dez Bryant doesn't really deserve to go as high as people are projecting him to go. Until he actually goes out there and does something his stock is plummeting.no one wants to give first round money to a player that can't be bothered. or thinks there's a different set of rules for him than everyone else.

Rookie
    Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida would be a great pick at #29!

[QUOTE=jims jetts;3528138]Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida would be a great pick at #29![/QUOTE]

He's fine for a 4-3 team. Not big enough for a 3-4.
    Would not draft the guy and move him to OLB - (see V. Gholston).

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3527827]...if Bryant doesn't go 11 to denver he basically free falls out of the round ..[/QUOTE]

Denver? Sure sounds like a good match for General McDaniels. :eek:

Strictly to appease the fanbase, there's no fuggin way Denver can pass on Bryant.

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3528608]Strictly to appease the fanbase, there's no fuggin way Denver can pass on Bryant.[/QUOTE]

Boy wonder doesn't give a flying F about the fans.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3528076]comparing Crabtree who was legitimately hurt and had world class production to Bryant who was suspended and has been AWOL all draft season isn't really on the same page. Crabtree had 27 TD in 1 year as a redshirt freshman. BRyant has that in his entire college career.

here's a question if Bryant has been suspended all year, why didn't he workout at the combine? why didn't he work out at pro day?

the answer is either he's lazy or... what? what could be this dudes excuse? he had literally months to get ready?

turd. You can choose not to believe me but I've been saying it for months. Dez Bryant doesn't really deserve to go as high as people are projecting him to go. Until he actually goes out there and does something his stock is plummeting.no one wants to give first round money to a player that can't be bothered. or thinks there's a different set of rules for him than everyone else.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be shocked to see Bryant fall and maybe even see Golden Tate get drafted before him.