Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baahaha. Kirwan.. Dez to the Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3527845]factor in crabtree to your argument.

also consider you might be insane.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

That was definitely funny.

With Bryant, we can't overlook the fact that with Rex the Jets have embraced a Thurd Rehabilitation Program.

Apparently, the Jets now will overlook real-world character flaws so long as (1) the player loves football and (2) he's not a bona fide locker room cancer.

If Bryant passes those 2 criteria, then if he's there at 29 the Jets would certainly take him with the convergence of BAP/need.

Oh, and if the draft fell that way I don't think there's anyway the Jets would select Mays over Bryant.
    Last edited by SMC; 03-16-2010 at 03:44 PM.

I don't see this happening... even if he did slip.
    There's no way the Dolphins/Bills and Pats all pass on him...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Paradis;3527845]factor in crabtree to your argument.

also consider you might be insane.[/QUOTE]

heavy emphasis on the latter.....

anyone who claims that Bryant does "nothing but the jump ball particularly well" has done the ABC's of scouting this talent....as in scouting him by watching the games on ABC....

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;3528188]He's fine for a 4-3 team. Not big enough for a 3-4.
    Would not draft the guy and move him to OLB - (see V. Gholston).[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he can add 20-25 lbs. I actually think his bust potential would be a lot lower in a 3-4.

I definitely consider Dunlap at 29.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=gangGREENinsider;3528903]I'm pretty sure he can add 20-25 lbs. I actually think his bust potential would be a lot lower in a 3-4.

I definitely consider Dunlap at 29.[/QUOTE]

he doesn't have to...weighed 277 at the combine and ran fast....Shaun Ellis was a 280lbs two-gap end as a rookie....dunlap could easily hold down the spot from a physical point of view...mentally is another story....

All Pro
    whats with the gratuitous obama hate

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Paradis;3528936]whats with the gratuitous obama hate[/QUOTE]

gratuitous??

All Pro
    ya. like when a gay person insists on making everything they do, say, and wear, to be super gay. Your sig, status, and often avatar. your entire identity really.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Paradis;3528944]ya. like when a gay person insists on making everything they do, say, and wear, to be super gay. Your sig, status, and often avatar. your entire identity really.[/QUOTE]

that's great "b-rad"....

you want to talk about the draft?? dez bryant??? or just bloviate about this???

I could go either way but I'm sure the others in this thread are not interested in continuing with this verbal diarrhea....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-16-2010 at 05:58 PM.

All Pro
    wow, way to be defensive.

i was asking an honest question. whats with all the obama hate. you danced around the question so reinforced what i meant.

A simple answer would suffice. ie. I don't like his administration policy philosophy. or I don't agree with his priorities etc.

You're the one who's profile is a hate campaign, i don't think it's that freaking bizarre that someone asks whats up with that.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3528936]whats with the gratuitous obama hate[/QUOTE]

Oh don't start with this garbage. Please leave this out of the draft forum.

And don't you live in Canada? What do you care?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3529005]Oh don't start with this garbage. Please leave this out of the draft forum.
    [/QUOTE]

Haha, you know i figured there was a probably a time and place when CBTNY faced off with ppl about this issue, and I wasn't intending to reignite that fire.
    However, He's a fairly active poster here, and i have to look Obama slander day in and day out. So i was just hoping for quick one sentence response.

i expected to be one of the following
    a-i don't like his adminstration's policies
    b-i don't like democrats
    c-i'm a racist.

(ps. i thought if i asked him in the draft forum it might fly under the radar ;))

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3529005]
    And don't you live in Canada? What do you care?[/QUOTE]

Well there's thing thing called the global economy and a general interest in the affairs of mankind. being that US is my neighbour, i'm interested in current affairs such as these
    Last edited by Paradis; 03-16-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Paradis;3529004]wow, way to be defensive.

i was asking an honest question. whats with all the obama hate. you danced around the question so reinforced what i meant.

A simple answer would suffice. ie. I don't like his administration policy philosophy. or I don't agree with his priorities etc.

You're the one who's profile is a hate campaign, i don't think it's that freaking bizarre that someone asks whats up with that.[/QUOTE]

seems you're the one getting defensive...I was simply offering you the option to get back to talking of the draft or continue with your verbal diahhrea- its' obvious which way you want to go with this...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-16-2010 at 06:18 PM.

All Pro
    hah, man i'm just asking for a simple abbreviated reply. not an essay, just ....blah blah, blah. and then we can get back to ostricizing Bit for his Dez hate

he's not gettin past Denver

All Pro
    alright fine!
    i take it back, i wasn't trying to be confrontational. can you please tell the short version of why you have the grudge you do.
    there.

[QUOTE=Paradis;3529016]hah, man i'm just asking for a simple abbreviated reply. not an essay, just ....blah blah, blah. and then we can get back to ostricizing Bit for his Dez hate[/QUOTE]

say what you want about me... I call em like i see em... i dont hate dez bryant i just dont think he's worth a high selection. the later in the draft it gets the more I like dez bryant. my recommendation is to keep signatures off and CBNY on ignore, the board is a much nicer place

The Jets will disregard and rehabilitate these character concern players until they get bitten in the ass by one, then good character will once again be important. It's a cycle.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

especially the bolded part...

[QUOTE=bitonti;3529029]say what you want about me... I call em like i see em... i dont hate dez bryant i just dont think he's worth a high selection. the later in the draft it gets the more I like dez bryant. my recommendation is to keep signatures off and [SIZE="4"][B]CBNY on ignore[/B],[/SIZE] the board is a much nicer place[/QUOTE]

that way it makes it much easier for him to "call em like he sees em"....:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3529029] my recommendation is to keep signatures off and CBNY on ignore, the board is a much nicer place[/QUOTE]

You ignore him? why, i haven't seen him pick at scabs on the board that i can remember.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3529037]especially the bolded part...
    that way it makes it much easier for him to "call em like he sees em"....:yes:[/QUOTE]

So thats it then, i asked and you're gonna stoop me on it.