Thread: 3 of our own FA we need to sign back!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

3 of our own FA we need to sign back!

Not sure what the story is, but Tony Richardson, Marques Douglas, and Jay Feely still havent gotten any attention around here, i think they are 3 vital parts, I havent heard any teams taking a look at them, which is good, have you guys heard anything?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like Tony Richardson to come back. He's super important to our running game.

Douglas is replaceable, IMO.

I like Feely, he plays kicker like Rex Ryan wants his linebackers to play linebacker, but if we don't re-sign him I won't lose sleep over it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    T-Rich is BY FAR the most important guy we need to bring back.

No reason for him to leave until he retires.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    what i think/hope is happening with them, is that they are testing the market, maybe getting offers, taking them back to the Jets and seeing if the Jets want to match them. T-Rich should be signed SOON though, dont know why he wouldnt be

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm under the impression t rich is settling down and deciding if he wants to retire or not. if he chooses to continue playing, i'm sure he'll give the jets a call, they'll immediately fax a contract to him that they already have ready, he'll sign it, fax it back, and done.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    T-Rich is around 70 years old and his only decision is whether to hang em up or come back to the Jets

Feely could get an offer and if it is unreasonable, Jets will go with Folk and another street signing for competition

Douglas -- who cares

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3527948]T-Rich is around 70 years old and his only decision is whether to hang em up or come back to the Jets

Feely could get an offer and if it is unreasonable, Jets will go with Folk and another street signing for competition

Douglas -- who cares[/QUOTE]

I think Devito is ready to replace him, and Pouha is our RE when Jenkins comes back.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look in the dictionary under "solid"--you may find a picture of Marques Douglas.
    Maybe something happened off-season 'cause I can't understand letting him go.
    Or maybe they're doing him a favor and letting him test the market. I don't know.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree on those 3.
    Douglas is a starter and we are THIN @ D.
    Feely is ok, wouldn t mind keeping him.
    T Richardson is a vital part of our running game.

And a guy who I will add to that list is James Dearth, any update on him?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been mentioned but the only thing T-Rich is waiting on is his decision to return to the NFL.

He's a Jet or nothing.

We can rest easy knowing that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3528581]It's been mentioned but the only thing T-Rich is waiting on is his decision to return to the NFL.

He's a Jet or nothing.

We can rest easy knowing that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I've heard too, hopefully being on a team that has a real chance at going to the Super Bowl this year will give him enough reason to come back for one more year.

Would like to see both Feely and Douglas come back as well, there not gonna be signing huge deals with other teams that will help us sign a UFA to the money they will get and since we can't go out and sign whoever we want too I would want them back, they were both solid for us last year.