Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adalius Thomas Rumor Squashed

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3529171]It's not mandatory. Brady and Moss weren't there either.[/QUOTE]

The fact that Brady wasn't there is not a good sign... he doesn't care anymore. Further proof that it is all over for you guys. The fact that the Pats have made no efforts to improve the team has to be very disheartening for you trolls.

GO SAUX!!!!

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3529171]It's not mandatory. Brady and Moss weren't there either.[/QUOTE]

Brady and Moss dont need to be there there is a difference with a guy who there are rumors about his old friend from baltimore apparently putting words in his mouth about coming to the Jets and BB prob isnt too happy right now after signing a guy who was suppose to be an anchor on D yet got benched...i take the training being more mandatory than not.

Jets Insider VIP
    pattycake players, for the most part, prefer to spend as little time as possible under the iron hand of Bill "Captain Queeg" Belichick and his various psychoses

[QUOTE=SackDancer99;3529604]The fact that Brady wasn't there is not a good sign... he doesn't care anymore. Further proof that it is all over for you guys. The fact that the Pats have made no efforts to improve the team has to be very disheartening for you trolls.

GO SAUX!!!![/QUOTE]

Right. It's like the Pat's FO doesn't care and isn't even trying. Sucks that as a 40+ year fan that they've only made it to the SB a measly 5 times and could only win but 3 of them. Damn, I wish they had a clue and could be more like the New Jersey Yets.

Banned
    When the Yets actually, you know, WIN SOMETHING, fans of other teams will stand up and pay attention.

And WHY hand AD over to the Jets? He knows the Pats defense. He can hurt the Pats just as much from the bench, if not more, than on the field. :yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3529645]When the Yets actually, you know, WIN SOMETHING, fans of other teams will stand up and pay attention.

And WHY hand AD over to the Jets? He knows the Pats defense. He can hurt the Pats just as much from the bench, if not more, than on the field. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Seems like the site idiot pays attention since its here, or maybe it is such an idiot it can not find [URL="http://www.dumbpatsie*fan.com"]www.dumbpatsie*fan.com[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    boynton.... it's impossible

fauxjet07 (aka assfire) is like one of those punching bag toys --- he gets beaten up and knocked down for every lame, unfunny and awful post he makes but keeps popping back up for more punishment

[QUOTE=sg3;3529703]boynton.... it's impossible

fauxjet07 (aka assfire) is like one of those punching bag toys --- he gets beaten up and knocked down for every lame, unfunny and awful post he makes but keeps popping back up for more punishment[/QUOTE]

The two top Pats-envious posters team up for yet another enlightening and informative discussion.

Question, which one of you is the "top" and which is the "bottom" ( I'm guess it's Skippy who is the catcher.:yes:)

Jets Insider VIP
    I have a solution for you Jackass

go back to ChowdCheatingDouchebagFans.com

you and FauxJerk will find bunches of "fans" there who agree with you about everything

[QUOTE=sg3;3529714]I have a solution for you Jackass

go back to ChowdCheatingDouchebagFans.com

you and FauxJerk will find bunches of "fans" there who agree with you about everything[/QUOTE]

Please refrain from insults and name-calling. It's not very gentlemanly.

Thank You.

Jets Insider VIP
    envious??? of what...

losing all your tight ends and a starting DE so far in free agency?

seriously, vinny.... time for you to get over to a patsfan site and see what you can do to get those HUGE CAVERNOUS HOLES filled and maybe stop the POST CHEATING DECLINE of the pattycakes back to their traditional spot in the division toilet

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3529710]The two top Pats-envious posters team up for yet another enlightening and informative discussion.

Question, which one of you is the "top" and which is the "bottom" ( I'm guess it's Skippy who is the catcher.:yes:)[/QUOTE]

Two Pats fans, on a Jet message board talking about envy and taking notice of the Jets.

Priceless.:yes:

[IMG]http://forums.audiworld.com/picture.php?albumid=126184&pictureid=195784[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3529632]Right. It's like the Pat's FO doesn't care and isn't even trying. Sucks that as a 40+ year fan that they've only made it to the SB a measly 5 times and could only win but 3 of them. Damn, I wish they had a clue and could be more like the [B]New Jersey Yets[/B].[/QUOTE]

Its Los Yets. Get it right.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3529727][IMG]http://forums.audiworld.com/picture.php?albumid=126184&pictureid=195784[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[URL=http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3524][IMG]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/militia-fail.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;3529447]i guess you must have flunked english or some other basic subject. the key word here is "or" as in "ex-patsie players [B][I]or [/I][/B]ones in the bellichicken's dog house". if i wrote "and" you would certainly have a point. the statement is true. the patsie fans never a good word to say about the ex-patsie players (unless, of course they are pimps like ray clayborn et al and the occassional great like troy brown) or ones who are in the bellichicken's dog house".

as for thomas' future performance, let's just say tommy boy hopes he's not signing with an afce team.[/QUOTE]

So many untruths in the post it's difficult to respond.

1) What other basic subject? Geography? Biology? Accounting? History? :P
    2) Pats fans routinely give props to ex players. Anyone who leaves and trashes
    the team usually gets derided. That's about the norm for most fans.
    3) As for AD's future performance, most are skeptical he will put it together
    but you can never tell. He might be all pro on his next team. He is hardly
    a player you can get up for with the Pats. Even Jets fans have trashed the
    guy (before there was a chance he might play for them).
    4) At this point, and looking at his performance with the Pats, he doesn't put
    fear into any offense. Maybe in his next life he will. Not saying he won't be
    the next LT but you can never tell. Do we (Pat's fans) wish it turned out
    different? You betcha!