Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tannenbaum on ESPN1050 Radio @ 11am

Hall Of Fame

Tannenbaum on ESPN1050 Radio @ 11am

For those interested...What the title says.

Here is a link for the out-of-towners to stream on-line.

Yea..I already know he won't say anything..and you can't believe him anyway.
    Save it.

What time is his conference call with L.T?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3528275]For those interested...What the title says.

Here is a link for the out-of-towners to stream on-line.

Yea..I already know he won't say anything..and you can't believe him anyway.
    Save it.[/QUOTE]

They will also be covering the LT press conference this morning and playing selected cuts

LT probably won't say anything either

Out of towner + no flash installed at work. Can someone transcript?

Twitter updates..
    [QUOTE]#Jets GM Tannenbaum just said he thinks LT can still be "every down back" &"still has ability 2run ball at high level" [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Tannenbaum didn't specifically address if #Jets offered TJ new deal after KC offer. But said there was"more dialogue"after they cut him[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]
    Tannenbaum on LT'[s role:"We expect him to touch the ball a lot". Also said he wouldn't rule out possibility of drafting RB[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Tannenbaum said no set plan on L.T. carries. Said he might carry 8 or 28 times.
    [/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]Tannenbaum won't address speculation about interest in Brandon Marshall. Does say, "We're excited about the receivers we have."[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MDL_JET;3528309]Tannenbaum won't address speculation about interest in Brandon Marshall. Does say, "We're excited about the receivers we have." [/QUOTE]

:eek: OMG! That's Tanny code for we're about to sign B. Marshall!

[QUOTE=Miracle In The Meadowlands;3528315]:eek: OMG! That's Tanny code for we're about to sign B. Marshall![/QUOTE]

ROFL! Got Point though. :rofl:

[QUOTE=Miracle In The Meadowlands;3528315]:eek: OMG! That's Tanny code for we're about to sign B. Marshall![/QUOTE]

lol now that you mention it. That's exactly his code. "We're happy with our QB's" Draft Sanchez

"We're happy with Kerry" Trade Rhodes

Get ready..it's about to go down.:D

braylon and leon for marshall and a pick.

All League

LOL!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

lol...you're right

[QUOTE]LT on Shonn Greene imitating his TD celebration in playoff game: "I'd be honored if he did it a few more times next year."[/QUOTE]

:yes:

[QUOTE]LT on not being No. 1 RB anymore:"I have no ego. #Jets made it to AFC Championship without me. How can I demand to be a starter?"[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by MDL_JET; 03-16-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Haha, don't forgot guys he said the same thing before he got Braylon.

"We're happy with the receivers we have."

Week 5, Jets trade for Braylon Edwards.

how much besides braylon would the jets have to give up here? no way they also give a 2nd rounder. maybe a 4th?

Truth. This same quote was used when we were about to get Farve.

Jets Insider VIP

Lol, that's Tanny's MO. Whatever he says, he usually means the opposite.

Still don't think we trade for Marshall, but definitely wouldn't surprise me now.

F*ck Brandon Marshall.

[QUOTE=MDL_JET;3528353]:yes:[/QUOTE]

Man it's going to be fun watching them both do that celebration. I imitate it all the time throwing away gargabe...giving someone a pen.. etc.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3528393]Man it's going to be fun watching them both do that celebration. I imitate it all the time throwing away gargabe...giving someone a pen.. etc.[/QUOTE]

LMAO ... that cracked me up. "Here's a pen." "WTF?!" "I'll throw that away for you." "What the hell was that!?" :D

[QUOTE=southside;3528396]LMAO ... that cracked me up. "Here's a pen." "WTF?!" "I'll throw that away for you." "What the hell was that!?" :D[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.. I'm dead serious too. This is before Greene copied it. Obnoxious? Definitely. :P